Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD's attorney present today, John Prior, appears to have a bit of a criminal record himself.

Charged with battery with the intent to commit rape (2012)

From the article: ..."The charge came after a 19-year-old Caldwell woman seeking employment and legal advice reported Prior attempted to sexually assault her in his building’s conference room. Prior’s attorney argued during the jury trial that the victim consented to the advances and took money from his office. The woman denied both claims."

Source: Nampa attorney John Prior sentenced 120 days for battery
Source: Meridian attorney charged with intent to commit rape
Edited for grammar and clarification.

Wow. Thank you for the "big ol'" 250 likes. I had no idea this was even available. I so appreciate this website because of the quality of the conversation--having a this community is priceless to me. I am humbled by the appreciation for my post. Again, thank you.

The judge wants to set bail today. Chad's lawyer is arguing against an increase in bail. Prior actually claims there is nothing showing Chad is going to flee jurisdiction. Ha! He obviously hasn't been paying attention. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288