Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he makes bail he will be right back in jail charged with murder within 72 hours, once those kids are positively identified.
MOO. If I were a cult leader, I would have multiple spouses to go into the apocalypse with. Nothing is for sure in this case. The more spouses/children, the more life insurance policies. MOOO

Thank you for this - I've updated the media thread.

the arrogance of these two is astonishing IMO.
right there on his very own property ..

He may have been getting in shape for his next wife....seems to move on quickly.
How can you sleep with someone who kills, or after the fact possibly dismembers, burns your children?! For sure bury your children in his backyard! Did Chad have his bio kids over ? With deceased children in his yard? The horror of it all and for CD to sit there with his lawyer all defiant today ...he should be hanging his head and crying. He should start talking ,like yesterday!

MOO
MSM yesterday reported his older children live in that home.

I know Chad. I disagree. I sensed no disrespect.

ETA: No formality such as "your honor" or "sir", but I didn't sense he omitted those out of disrespect.
Sorry for you and what you might be feeling.

But Mr. Daybell showed no respect for those children. The formality of “yes sir” to a judge would have been respectful.

Unless he burned them first, then there would only be bones left b/c I doubt he could get a fire as hot as a crematorium to burn the bones too. There is a lot they can learn from bones, though. I went to a talk by a forensic anthropologist (real life Bones) several years ago and I don't remember much other than the impression that cause of death, identity, etc can be determined if the skeleton is mostly intact.

Now, would Chad have the stomach to do that? I doubt it. His experience is in digging graves not working in a crematorium so his profile says that he'd be more likely to simply bury them.
the teeth retain DNA and the shape of the teeth can even tell race

Melani Pawlowski is changing law firms. I recall she shared the same attorneys as ZP. Perhaps a distancing move? https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270736552746860544?s=21
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1270736552746860544?s=21
Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News
“Alex’s family issued a statement to EastIdahoNews.com
through their attorneys, Robert Jarvis and Garrett L. Smith.”
She’d better find someone good. She may end up in the same place as her Aunt.

Is the bail amount required in full in cash? I know in some cases they can get a bond with 10%? I hope he needs to pay every cent in cash.

Although bail services will often provide bail for a percentage (the 10% you mentioned), it is up to the bail company whether to accept a client or not. Lori apparently found out that she was not considered an acceptable risk and was unable to get any of the local bail bond companies to take her on. With dead children on his property it is a safe bet that Chad will not even be considered by a bail bond company. He would therefore have to provide the court with cash or property proven to be worth the million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151