GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

London sisters found dead were daughters of C of E’s first female BAME archdeacon

Im just wondering about the random or targetted attack too. Just some early scattered thoughts..

The Police statement suggests that people may have come across personal items without giving any thought to their significance. This makes me think things were taken from the scene and maybe items dumped? Bags ?Handbags? Purses? Etc. Makes me think random.

Unfounded but the elder sister was a senior social worker ,dealing with child protection etc. This area of work can be bitter and complex, with custody and removal and all sorts of highly charged situations. Was just something that could be an outside reason for a targetted crime?

Was also wondering from Cags' crime scene pics, if the two tents were the two scenes of actual attacks....one in situ and the second after an attempted escape and short chase. This would make some sense of how 2 people were subdued? Maybe repositioning of 2nd body at original site

Random Race attack by disturbed individual? Group? Been a fairly heated couple of weeks....can see it possibly. Deranged racist etc

My own prejudices also make me worry whenever religion is involved too, however directly or indirectly. Would be interested in finding out how far, if at all, the sisters' involvement in the maternal church life went. Some oddbods in all congregations !

My instincts are a random attack, by an individual, but open to all possibilities at this stage.

Sisters found dead in park were repeatedly stabbed
Snipped
Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry: Sisters were repeatedly stabbed
Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp
Image copyrightMET POLICE
_112802862_sister.jpg

Image captionThe women were celebrating Bibaa Henry's (right) birthday before they were reported missing
Two sisters who were found dead in a park where they had been celebrating a birthday had both been stabbed multiple times, ...
——

Both stabbed multiple times ? I don’t think it could be murder suicide if there’s no mention of the knife or murder weapon left ?
JMO

I also doubt a murder suicide given the fact that the police have said its a murder and also they are pursuing an “active line of enquiry” whatever that means.

My main concern is if there is a deranged local knife wielding murderer on the run then why the police are not saying more to the locals about being vigilant and safe and avoiding nearby areas.

in terms of missing belongings I’ve heard the police closed the local waste transfer station (based on being a local and not any MSM so apologies if I’m not allowed to include this here) which makes me think that there are personal items missing or a search for murder weapon.

Times article below :

Detectives intensified a manhunt last night after announcing that two sisters found murdered in a park had been stabbed, prompting residents to fear further attacks.

A post-mortem examination found that Bibaa Henry, 46, and her half- sister Nicole Smallman, 27, were repeatedly stabbed soon after they had celebrated Ms Henry’s birthday in Fryent Country Park, Wembley, northwest London, on Friday night.

Detectives have not said if they are searching for one or multiple suspects. There have been no arrests.

Residents of the area around the 250-acre park said that they had recently reported a man behaving suspiciously. Two women said that the man, in his 50s, had followed them to a secluded area of the park last week. They claimed that police had told them of similar reports about a man matching the same description.

“We didn’t know the victims but we felt we should leave flowers as this could well have been us,” the women said. “We used to drive up here on nice days to go for a walk. We will not be doing that again knowing that the killer is still out there.”

Solomon Tarekegn, who has lived in the area for 20 years, added: “It’s early days, but it’s scary to think about the fact that the person who did this is still out there. It’s made me more cautious. You’re looking over your shoulder more.”

Other residents had spoken of finding knives in the woodland.

Ms Henry, a “well liked and highly valued” senior social worker in children’s services at Buckinghamshire council, had gone to the park with Ms Smallman, a freelance photographer, on Friday at about 7pm to celebrate her birthday. Police investigating the death said that there was a party of about ten, but that friends had begun to leave throughout the evening until only the sisters remained.

They were reported missing the next day and the bodies were discovered at about 1pm on Sunday.

The women were the daughters of Wilhelmina Smallman, known as Mina, who was Britain’s first female archdeacon from an ethnic minority when she was appointed to Southend in 2013. Born in a mixed-race family with a father of Nigerian origin, she retired in 2016 due to ill health.

Detective Chief Inspector Simon Harding, the senior investigating officer, said: “Both these women were stabbed multiple times and we are working tirelessly to find who is responsible.”

The park had been “a place of solace for many residents during the lockdown, with some discovering it for the first time”, Ketan Sheth, a local councillor, said. “The community as well as many park users, including children, that I have spoken to are completely and utterly shocked.”

Times article below :

Detectives intensified a manhunt last night after announcing that two sisters found murdered in a park had been stabbed, prompting residents to fear further attacks.

A post-mortem examination found that Bibaa Henry, 46, and her half- sister Nicole Smallman, 27, were repeatedly stabbed soon after they had celebrated Ms Henry’s birthday in Fryent Country Park, Wembley, northwest London, on Friday night.

Detectives have not said if they are searching for one or multiple suspects. There have been no arrests.

Residents of the area around the 250-acre park said that they had recently reported a man behaving suspiciously. Two women said that the man, in his 50s, had followed them to a secluded area of the park last week. They claimed that police had told them of similar reports about a man matching the same description.

“We didn’t know the victims but we felt we should leave flowers as this could well have been us,” the women said. “We used to drive up here on nice days to go for a walk. We will not be doing that again knowing that the killer is still out there.”

Solomon Tarekegn, who has lived in the area for 20 years, added: “It’s early days, but it’s scary to think about the fact that the person who did this is still out there. It’s made me more cautious. You’re looking over your shoulder more.”

Other residents had spoken of finding knives in the woodland.

Ms Henry, a “well liked and highly valued” senior social worker in children’s services at Buckinghamshire council, had gone to the park with Ms Smallman, a freelance photographer, on Friday at about 7pm to celebrate her birthday. Police investigating the death said that there was a party of about ten, but that friends had begun to leave throughout the evening until only the sisters remained.

They were reported missing the next day and the bodies were discovered at about 1pm on Sunday.

The women were the daughters of Wilhelmina Smallman, known as Mina, who was Britain’s first female archdeacon from an ethnic minority when she was appointed to Southend in 2013. Born in a mixed-race family with a father of Nigerian origin, she retired in 2016 due to ill health.

Detective Chief Inspector Simon Harding, the senior investigating officer, said: “Both these women were stabbed multiple times and we are working tirelessly to find who is responsible.”

The park had been “a place of solace for many residents during the lockdown, with some discovering it for the first time”, Ketan Sheth, a local councillor, said. “The community as well as many park users, including children, that I have spoken to are completely and utterly shocked.”

Thanks Omasa.

( Just be careful of the 10% rule! For copyright reasons, we should only paste no more than 10% of an article !)

How local are you if you dont mind ? Great to have you on the thread. Might be worth having a quick look at the rules for posting. Just incase the thread and case go huge ! We all fall foul of them at some point ;)

The Rules

I can absolutely see two sisters, after friends have left, deciding to have a walk around the park, rehashing the evening,or sitting on the grass, sharing a last cocktail, especially now that lock down has eased and we are all so happy to have more contact. On a personal level, I've had a few "park dates" recently with friends, and even after dark, you're with someone else, safety in numbers, mobile at hand, you feel safe.

Every night when the weather is okay there are always groups of young men and women up there drinking and smoking, especially since the lockdown.

My neighbour saw the two girls on Saturday, but she thought they were rough sleepers.

Sometimes there are people lying up there who might look dead, but they are sleeping.'

Woman saw bodies of murdered sisters before police found them | Daily Mail Online

Re reading these comments from the local jogger - seems the park was not always deserted overnight.
My guess is a random attack and these two ladies were just in the wrong place.

I can absolutely see two sisters, after friends have left, deciding to have a walk around the park, rehashing the evening,or sitting on the grass, sharing a last cocktail, especially now that lock down has eased and we are all so happy to have more contact. On a personal level, I've had a few "park dates" recently with friends, and even after dark, you're with someone else, safety in numbers, mobile at hand, you feel safe.

Exactly this. Taking the opportunity for a longer catch up after the other friends have departed.

Thanks for the tip spy - I’ve tried to edit it down but I can’t quite figure out how to amend the post. I don’t think there’s anything new in that Times article, apart from the suspicious looking man, and police in their appeal have also asked if anyone has seen someone acting strange in the park in the days before the attack.

Thanks for the tip spy - I’ve tried to edit it down but I can’t quite figure out how to amend the post. I don’t think there’s anything new in that Times article, apart from the suspicious looking man, and police in their appeal have also asked if anyone has seen someone acting strange in the park in the days before the attack.
I think you can only edit within a certain time frame; 30 or 45 minutes?

However,if you alert on your post, the Mods can take care of it. :)

(I can never figure out how to post just part of an article without scrambling it all up.)

June 11 2020 rbbm.
Killer on the loose as sisters stabbed to death and others followed by stranger
''Now two more women have come forward about their own unnerving experience in the same 250-acre park last week.
They claim a man in his 50s was behaving strangely, and followed them to a secluded spot. They say the police had told them of similar reports in the area involving a man matching the description they gave.

"We didn't know the victims but we felt we should leave flowers as this could well have been us," the women told the Times.''

''Both sisters were declared dead at the scene at approximately 1.08pm.

Witnesses have recalled hearing screams in the area before emergency crews arrived.

Locals have also reportedly claimed to have found knives in the surrounding woodland since the murder.''

"Their families have been devastated by their loss and they need and deserve answers. I need to hear from anyone who was in Fryent Country Park on the evening of Friday June 5, or early into Saturday June 6."

Just snipping this from the msm article above

Witnesses have recalled hearing screams in the area before emergency crews arrived.

So what exactly do they mean by before ?
Are they referring to early hours of Saturday morning, or do they mean when someone discovered the bodies on the Sunday ?

This is turning out to be incredibly horrific!! I still ask myself about there being the two sisters - unless they had a lot to drink, they wouldn't be that easy to control if this person being described is the one who did it - As in one man and in his 50's.

I'm having a hard time with the 50ish guy, as well. They both look fit and healthy and they were only at the park since 7, so it doesn't seem likely they would be so intoxicated they couldn't at least hit emergency call on the phone or run. Plus there were two of them.

I'm having a hard time with the 50ish guy, as well. They both look fit and healthy and they were only at the park since 7, so it doesn't seem likely they would be so intoxicated they couldn't at least hit emergency call on the phone or run. Plus there were two of them.

Yes, exactly! Especially for at least one of the sisters to call for help whilst the other was unfortunately attacked. I don't understand. I mean unless it was somebody they knew but even that doesn't hold any weight when whoever did this starts attacking or this 50-year-old man wasn't the attacker.

Things can happen very quickly though, and the shock of an attack like that could just make you freeze.
Not always easy to try and get help or run.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back