Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been quietly following along since yesterday. Even though I assumed the children were no longer living, the confirmation was still a shock. Where they were found was even more of a shock.

They Cox family has spent months trying to convince us that Lori was a great mom and the children were safe somewhere. Even now, with confirmation the children are dead, they issue a statement through an attorney to tell us they loved Tylee and JJ. How much could they possibly have loved them? Not one of them thought to sound the alarm when the kids went missing. Instead they took to the media to issue platitudes about Lori. I hope MP ends up in a cell right next to Lori. At the very least, she should never see her children again. Children are not safe in that family.

Sincere condolences to the Woodcock’s, Colby and everyone who really loved the children.

I saw some previous posts regarding if KW can claim JJ's body. Has it been mentioned that there has been a custody hearing/s for KW to get custody if JJ was found, alive or otherwise? It has been reported on in main social media. If I need to find the link, I will. I do not know the results of the custody hearing/s. Maybe others here do? IMO.

I know that he did the job but like I said it hasnt been something done by hand for a very long time. So in my opinion it seemed far fetched that he was anymore qualified to dig one than you or me.

Oh, Ok. Well, we have photos of him with a shovel digging graves in the past... Although they did also have heavy equipment to begin the graves in the graveyard. From the drone photos of the property it appears you are correct that he didn't do any better than an average person at digging a grave in his backyard. The graves looked rather shallow IMO.

No, he wasn't Manson like at all in any way or form. Much too boring. Springville is a fabulous place, not weird like that at all. No weird vibes, no weird cults, no unnatural relations with goats lol! I never even heard of AVOW or PAP before this, no white tent cities. Chad also has just the absolutely nicest, kindest, most normal family ever, his parents are amazing and adorable, great siblings, even great salt of the earth aunts, uncles, and cousins lol. But no, no kool-aid stuff going on at all. MOO

Well, apparently things have changed.

Intresting statement. Is it just me or does it annoy anyone else?

Loved them so much that you never reported them missing. Or locked LV in a room until she told you where they were. Or applied for custody.
They spent no time or provided any help in locating these poor children. Refused to work with LE. You should be anxious MBP your potentially next for charges.
Faith and prayers. I don't think anyone needs your type of faith or prayers with the otherside of the veil MBP.

Actually feel disgusted and dirty reading such a LOS. Yes I am sure they are upset. And they miss the children but that statement was ill written and mis judged IMP
Point 1: Lawyers are not PR professionals. Why do people keep trying to use them as such?
Point 2: I’ve seen one-ply toilet paper that does a better job of CYA. They paid good money for this?

Maybe some of the children are coming out of being in denial. Not to mention, who wants to stay in a house on a property where children were buried? I hope they take all of Tammy’s valuables with them because I have a feeling Chad will be selling this house to pay for his defense. And since I think he had something to do with Tammy’s death, I wouldn’t put it past him to try and sell everything in the house regardless of the sentimental value it may have to his children. Chad only cares about Chad. It will be interesting to see if Lori’s name is on the deed to the house or if she is entitled to any of the proceeds from the sale of it since they were married. Or I guess I should say, if they were married since I haven’t seen a marriage license verified yet. Does anyone know how Idaho law works with this as far as what Lori will be entitled to? MOO

Yes, I have asked the same question...does Lori own the house? Is her name on the deed?

I think she is not on the deed or she would be using that towards her bond. Chad does not want to share. I bet there is some friction going on between Chad and Lori
JMOO

I agree and disagree. In the zilliow pictures, it had showed some cow/calf pairs on the grass. Now, since we raise cattle, I am the type of person that would have discovered disrupted dirt right away. However, there are people that live on a farm that never make it further than the house yard, so maybe the kids had absolutely zero clues that JJ and Tylee had actually been buried out there. I'm sure this explanation is as clear as mud. Jmho
I understand and you may be right, but I was basing my assumption on the fact that I live on 2.5 acres and I would notice if there were large holes being dug on our property. I'm okay with agreeing to disagree though. ;)

WOW, talk about a prophetic photo :eek:
Proof that he was never in an Upwardly mobile career. I think he only made lateral moves in his employment since high school (ie: cemetery sexton title remained on the resume only the addresses changed).
Unless you count the fiction . . .
Which brings up another question - does Deseret books have to reclassify his published works to be shelved under "religion", self help, do it yourself, or true crime?

Regarding the material in the orange tarp, I'm just not convinced we are looking at bones/remains. If you study the images and aerial footage I haven't been able to find any indication of these materials having such importance or even being studied or looked at. Moreover, the haphazard positioning and location out in the open with planes and helicopters flying over makes me question that they would leave the remains so visible. These two images show a lot of interest in the fire pit and the area of the large excavation. From my experience I just don't believe that such important evidence would be left on a crumpled orange tarp in the open and ignored:

CrimeSceneDaybell.JPG
I disagree. In the 2 pictures you show there appears to be 1 person actively looking in the firepit with another (supervisor, no doubt) standing by. At the same moment in the picture on the left there are 16(!) people staring at the oddly shaped hole the photographer is standing over that may be where the orange bag/tarp came from. In the picture on the right there are 7 people standing essentially shoulder to shoulder over that hole. Whatever came out of that hole that is shaped like the orange bag or orange tarp is THE thing going on in these pictures. MOO

I believe they were not concerned about concealing anything from helicopters, planes, or drones because they did not expect to encounter those things in Salem, Idaho. When they realized what was happening they got the No Fly Zone implemented for today.

One thing that bothers me is if that orange thing contains what I fear it contains, why on earth would someone trying to conceal human remains carry them around in or bury them in something blaze orange?

Really odd day of the month to be moving. Usually people move at the end of the month or on a weekend.
Their circumstances are far from 'usual' though. I would hazard a guess that, real or imagined, they felt ostracized and spurned by the community and they just wanted to escape from it all and try moving on with their lives without all this garbage hanging over them. The events of the last two days have only exacerbated the situation. Can't say that I'd blame them if such were the case. If I were up there I'd try lending them a helping hand. This can't be easy for them. :(

Agreed

its really rare and so few documented and verified cases have actually been found

last year the Canadian manhunt teen's were said to have this shared psychosis by members on here and when you think between the two cases, the Canadian teens probably are closer to the definition than anything lori vallow and chad daybell are

but i want to add, it doesn't mean others outside of chad and lori may not be experiencing this, sharing in the delusion because apparently you don't just have a Deux you can have an entire family as well aka folie à famille

I agree, 100%. It should be explored more, outside of active cases, to better understand the phenomenon.

I think it’s interesting that it was brought up here because it begs the question- what is a quantifiable delusion?? I think it could be argued that the sect LV and CD belong to is delusional, but is it an actual delusion? (Or is it perhaps the marketable fancy of two narcissists seeking power?) If you can’t tell, I’m exceptionally cynical about these two.

Last edited:
I know that he did the job but like I said it hasnt been something done by hand for a very long time. So in my opinion it seemed far fetched that he was anymore qualified to dig one than you or me.

Gravedigging may be a science to those who do it for a living but I doubt that's what Chad had in mind, or most people when they are trying to hide a few bodies.
In my town, they still do it by hand. Maybe they can't get a digger machine between the gravestones?

Agreed! Forgot to quote
I disagree. In the 2 pictures you show there appears to be 1 person actively looking in the firepit with another (supervisor, no doubt) standing by. At the same moment in the picture on the left there are 16(!) people staring at the oddly shaped hole the photographer is standing over that may be where the orange bag/tarp came from. In the picture on the right there are 7 people standing essentially shoulder to shoulder over that hole. Whatever came out of that hole that is shaped like the orange bag or orange tarp is THE thing going on in these pictures. MOO

I believe they were not concerned about concealing anything from helicopters, planes, or drones because they did not expect to encounter those things in Salem, Idaho. When they realized what was happening they got the No Fly Zone implemented for today.

One thing that bothers me is if that orange thing contains what I fear it contains, why on earth would someone trying to conceal human remains carry them around in or bury them in something blaze orange?

Nate EATON deserves full credit for his dogged won't take no for an answer approach about this from day 1.
he brought this to the world and the world got on board.
thank you Nate you are an earth angel xxxxx

moo
Hereby nominated for the Sarah Ganim Award for Grace Under Pressure and General Tenacity in Local Reporting!

This whole thing is more evolved than we think. Melani Boudreaux and the Daybell's three adult children, as well as Zulema were somehow knowledgeable or an active participant. Those two kids only had each other and they lost their lives, because Mommy didn't get any insurance money for them. MIO. She was mad because she didn't get the insurance and she had 5 kids to take care of. Daybell's three adult kids and her two kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88