GA GA - Eatonton, BlkMale 1011UMGA, 15-20, in train car, sutures in lip Jun'78

I have discovered many new cases this way! ;) Which other Doe were ya'll looking at? I read BOH's last reply but couldn't figure out who the Doe was...

Hahaha, confusing....
According to my last post I'm talking about the John Doe in this thread. You posted the unidentified persons who where checked against Clark. It would be good to know the missing persons who are ruled out for the John Doe in this thread. Maybe Clark is already on it.

Then there is this another (Caucasian) John Doe found under same circumstances, unsure if these cases are related somehow.

From up thread

While doing research on this John Doe (BlkMale 1011UMGA) I saw that there was another John Doe found months later at the same location.

The other John Doe was a white male, found on January 7, 1979.

From the GBI file:
Unidentified Remains: Putnam County, White Male

Not confusing at all @Bit of hope ... when I take a second to realize what thread I'm on :DLOL:p

There are no exclusions listed for #UP4710 (whose thread we are currently on)

Now, the Putnam County John Doe...I'm surprised he is not in NamUs. That's a very good sketch! IMO. And he's got dentals, prints, and X-rays!

@Goecke Clark is not ruled out for this John Doe, at least not mentioned in Namus. They could do a comparison of the dentals to rule Clark in or out. This is the only identifier they have in common.

John Doe has fingerprints and dentals, no DNA
Clark has dentals and DNA, no fingerprints (which I find strange. Because he was in the army once you think there would be fingerprints taken, but I'm not sure this was commonly done)

Dentals could do the trick.

He could have been killed in Tennessee and somebody trowed him on the coal train car....Interesting the other one mentioned (white male found on the same spot in Georgia on January 1979 in a coal train car) Now I have to go back to search on murder-pedia, because I'm almost sure I read something about a (serial) killer working at the railroad tracks/mines. I'm not sure in what state anymore...grrrrr.

Bringing this post over from this thread about the other John Doe, found in same circumstances. GA - GA - Eatonton, WhtMale 8UMGA, 25-30, in coal car train from TN, Jan'79

This is a serial killer called the The Railroad Killer/The Railway Killer/The Railcar Killer. His name is Angel Maturino Reséndiz.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ángel_Maturino_Reséndiz

The only thing is that he is called like that for his traveling habit and not for killing people on railroads/railcars per se.

His known murders in the USA were mostly committed in the 1990's, but he first entered the USA in 1973. It's possible he killed this person (and the other John Doe, 1978) and got away with it. He was born in 1959, so would have been ca. 19-20 years old in 1978/1979. He could have encountered them in the train while traveling/train hopping or maybe they were even his traveling "buddies".

"By illegally jumping on and off trains within and across Mexico, Canada and the United States, generally crossing borders illegally, Reséndiz was able to evade authorities for a considerable time. United States government records show that he had been deported to Mexico at least four times since first entering the U.S. in 1973.[5]"

I think it's necessary to look into the timeline more to know if he can be placed in those states. His victim list show that in the 1990's he travelled everywhere including GA en Kentucky.

Reséndiz killed at least 15 people with rocks, a pickaxe, and other blunt objects, mainly in their homes. We don't know what the cause of death for both John Does was. I don't know but if they were hit with rocks and the like wouldn't LE have mentioned visual wounds etc. and know the cause of death. Of course it's possible they just don't want to share this info with the public.

Some additional information about Angel Resendiz. He seems to be born in 1960 according to this record. Angel Maturino Resendiz | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Virtually an orphan, Resendez roamed the streets as a child, without a real family role model. The FBI has identified a sister in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other relatives both south and north of the border. Relatives in the U.S. have migrated as far north as the Great Lakes and as far east as Vermont.

Angel Resendez first came to the attention of the U.S. Justice Department at age 16 when he was caught in Brownsville, TX, trying to cross the border from Mexico in 1976. "He was deported two months later," says the Dallas/Forth Worth Internet Service, "the first of…numerous run-ins with U.S. authorities."

After his first deportation in August 1976, he returned to the U.S. a month later where INS agents located him in Sterling Heights, MI., and yet again in October, this time in McAllen, Texas. Then he quieted for a spell.

No one knows when he slipped back into this country, but in September of 1979, he was sentenced to a 20-year prison term for auto theft and assault in Miami, Florida. Luck on his side, he was paroled within six years and released onto Mexican soil.

I didn't realize how much area he able to cover! geez

Trans Doe Task Force recently put out a post with a few announcements and they mentioned that they were taking on Eatonton Doe: Trans Doe Task Force 2.0 - Trans Doe Task Force

Exciting!

Interesting. For convience:
"In collaboration with Georgia Bureau of Investigation, we have begun to work on the case of Eatonton Doe, a homicide victim recovered from a train car several days after death in 1978. Evidence suggests that the decedent may have been transgender or gender variant in life"

My feeling is this was back in 1978, he may have come from a poor (for lack of a better word) family who didn't have resources to search for him after he never contacted them again, but someone out there missed or misses him. He deserves justice if he's a victim, but at least he'll hopefully be identified.

Looks like Trans Doe Task Force has a new forum website for gender-variant Does and missing people. Very cool! I'm thinking they'll post updates about Eatonton Doe there! team.transdoetaskforce.org

I have just one question....what is it we don't know, what is not disclosed for this John Doe that made his case being "picked up" by the Trans Doe task Force....? And what about the other case we mentioned? Was it only because he had long nails....sorry for being a bit snarky....he could have been a guitar player.

I have just one question....what is it we don't know, what is not disclosed for this John Doe that made his case being "picked up" by the Trans Doe task Force....? And what about the other case we mentioned? Was it only because he had long nails....sorry for being a bit snarky....he could have been a guitar player.
i believe they were also wearing ''female bikini-style underwear'' and apparently had long eyelashes (natural or indicating mascara?? idk)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back