Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the bottom of page 35 I made brief explanation there.

Sealing a power held by 'the priesthood' in LDS, and in the way these cult offshoots use sealing is quite broad. In this case sealing is that Chad claims he is the true priesthood (he is the mortal probation of Moroni) and a Prophet. He has the power to do any of the activities of Priesthood and is on his way to being like Jesus.

Sealing of spouses is a priesthood holder putting together a couple for a lifetime, or even for eternity. Lori and Chad claim to have been married before in other mortal probations. So the 'real' sealing of their lifetime marriage is a power that Chad holds in their opinion. They are already eternally sealed in this model. Chad has the powers of the prophet to seal them together in the temple in their view because he is Moroni (his claim).

There are many other uses of "sealing" in these groups, where Chad also "sealed" one of Lori's other husband's soul as in to put it away beyond 'the veil' to not bother the living. I think it was Ryan's. You can cast out spirits, and command the forces of the Holy Spirit. Laying on of hands, removing demons, translating spirits, sealing people to the Church of the First born so that you can save people in stead of Jesus. You command the powers of God who acts through you like Jesus.

It is quite a bit of woo-woo for pre-marital sex.

So this "sealing" when Chad and Lori went to the temple is Chad claiming he is the Prophet and has the power of God to seal them together for this lifetime.

edit to add: this is likely why he is disrespectful to the judge. Chad is superior to the judge in their thought system. He isn't recognizing the judge's authority.

thanks for explaining.....oh my this is not good and may ne an interesting trial....

would Lori feel the same way that she is superior too?

I surely hope that the families can come together and allow Tylee to be buried with her beloved JJ. Tylee loved and cared for her brother.

Larry Woodcock actually commented on this, he had a burial in mind for JJ and said he wouldn't mind if the family wanted Tylee there as well for a combined service.

He also stated there was a memorial planned for the community.

I'll look for the link, I believe it was the ABC reporter from AZ, but I'll double check.

Well you saw her Maternal Grandmother, Lori's Mother. I seem to remember the man she is married to is not Lori's Father. And its possible that Ryan's parents are deceased.
I believe Lori's mother and father were married in 1965 and their first daughter was born in 1966. That is according to Ancestry.com so I believe the mom is married to the father of Lori. JMO

As far as I know most marriages registrations are not released for public consumption for many years. It is a protected vital statistic document. I think it is 80 years. I was waiting on one to become available recently for genealogical purposes.

But you often can get divorce proceedings from court documentation.

From my personal experience, it takes at most thirty days to get a marriage certificate. Tell me why we cannot obtain a marriage certificate?

thanks for explaining.....oh my this is not good and may ne an interesting trial....

I am not sure. Based on what I know, elders in the church will be discussing.

Longtime friend of Chad Daybell is no longer sticking up for his friend

edit With my opinion.. A disgusting man who touts himself as a man of God who said horrible things about The Woodcocks and that Grandma was getting millions. Shame on him and his entire sheep following him.
I'm glad they do feel terrible for their actions and are now praying for the family. However, "They didn't apologize for their post... and they want people to know they had nothing to do with this." They could not find it in themselves to make a simple apology for their hurtful words and actions? And they're more concerned for their own public perception and reputation than righting a wrong?

I need to follow Larry and Kay's Christ-like example and just let it go. They're better Christians than I am. :(

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”......
...Five days after the post was emailed to AVOW subscribers, Chad married Lori Vallow on a Hawaii beach. Court documents show he received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

....“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.
“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”
Quoting the above sentence from CD' son " MY DAD'S NOT A BAD GUY--- HE'S JUST DONE SOME BAD THINGS."

I am very curious as to what "Bad things" he knows that his dad has done. Hmmm

She is married to the second most important person in her belief system, believes she is a god with great powers. And she appears to be a psychopath. So probably.

Even without that though, the disdain and sadistic enjoyment of harming the JJ's Grandparents on her face in court and her contempt for her lawyers would suggest that she does indeed think she is superior. Nothing to suggest she thinks she has any sense of equality with others.

Quoting the above sentence from CD' son " MY DAD'S NOT A BAD GUY--- HE'S JUST DONE SOME BAD THINGS."

I am very curious as to what "Bad things" he knows that his dad has done. Hmmm
I agree, and I don't mean to enmesh the entire family in Chad's sick behavior, but there seems to be a lot of Kool Aid that has been consumed IMO with this family and their associates.

Yes, I was referring to Joe Ryan's parents. His father died in 1990 so neither Lori nor Tylee would ever have met them.
This whole case is absolutely horrific.
Now that you mention Tylee, it is beyond sad that no ONE really was looking for her. Colby May have sooner or later, but if it had not been for KW and LW, where would this be right now??

It breaks my heart that this could have gone on much longer or forever if JJ had been given back to the Woodcocks.

Would anyone be looking for Tylee at all right now? Could LV convince all of her family that Tylee was just off doing her thing indefinitely?

CD and LV might have gotten away with KILLING poor Tylee if not for the love of those grandparents. It’s sickening. MOO

I took a couple months break from this case, so please forgive if this has been discussed. I didn’t search before posting.

In regards to JJ and Tylee’s social security benefits. Has there been a case brought against Lori for fraud of those benefits? Would those payments have continued to this point? Will they stop now or would she get the benefits as the survivor?
They will stop, I am sure once LE verifies the children are no longer alive.
For all we know, they stopped when she was arrested for not showing up with the kids in Idaho per the court's order.
But if they did not stop then, they should now.
Tylee's benefits were, IMO, from when her dad passed away.
No way is LVD entitled to that.
JJ's benefits may have been from state and SSI -- for HIM, so she would no longer receive the benefits since she no longer has him.
JMO

You can forgive him for his actions.

However, he is still entirely a gateway into those cult groups and knows it. And because of that still believes it.

I'm glad they do feel terrible for their actions and are now praying for the family. However, "They didn't apologize for their post... and they want people to know they had nothing to do with this." They could not find it in themselves to make a simple apology for their hurtful words and actions? And they're more concerned for their own public perception and reputation than righting a wrong?

I need to follow Larry and Kay's Christ-like example and just let it go. They're better Christians than I am. :(

As far as I know most marriages registrations are not released for public consumption for many years. It is a protected vital statistic document. I think it is 80 years. I was waiting on one to become available recently for genealogical purposes.

But you often can get divorce proceedings from court documentation.

Many areas make them public nearly immediately. Some are even searchable online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa