Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Altimari[URL='https://twitter.com/davealtimari']@davealtimari[/URL]

Despite the downpour the search of 44 Sky View is continuing no state police cars have left in hours. Septic tank truck is still on property as well. Now been here for six hours.
1:14 PM · Jun 11, 2020

Dave Altimari@davealtimari

A septic service company truck has just arrived at 44 Sky View Road. Fords property has a huge septic tank in the front yard that has never been searched.
11:58 AM · Jun 11, 2020

Police have now been at the Sky View property for five hours searching the house, walking the property and then calling in dogs and septic tank company. Similar to searches of other properties they did last year but not this one.
12:03 PM · Jun 11, 2020·

Several state police dog units have arrived in the past few minutes to Sky View Drive looks like they are going to be searching the woods this afternoon.
10:46 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

This story about the 90 minutes Dulos’ Jeep was off the radar on the day Jennifer disappeared describes the trails behind Fords home.
YEvaOxCd

For 90 minutes, Fotis Dulos’ jeep was unaccounted for on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared; did he use that time to hide her body?

9:55 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Sky View Road Property owner David Ford said state police arrived around 10 am and asked to search the property. He said he took them through the huge, empty house and showed them trails behind it.
9:53 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Here’s our story about 44 Sky View Drive and Fotis Dulos’ connections to it.
XkZYRvfh

With the anniversary of Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance days away, the search for the missing New Canaan mother has a renewed focus — a $3 million mansion in Avon

9:17 AM · Jun 11, 2020·[URL='https://help.twitter.com/using-twitter/how-to-tweet#source-labels']Twitter for iPhone[/URL]
https://t.co/8nYuIhC8v1?amp=1

Police have now been at the Sky View property for five hours searching the house, walking the property and then calling in dogs and septic tank company. Similar to searches of other properties they did last year but not this one.
12:03 PM · Jun 11, 2020·

Several state police dog units have arrived in the past few minutes to Sky View Drive looks like they are going to be searching the woods this afternoon.
10:46 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

This story about the 90 minutes Dulos’ Jeep was off the radar on the day Jennifer disappeared describes the trails behind Fords home.
YEvaOxCd

For 90 minutes, Fotis Dulos’ jeep was unaccounted for on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared; did he use that time to hide her body?

9:55 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Why didn’t the police search this home as well, last year!

Despite the downpour the search of 44 Sky View is continuing no state police cars have left in hours. Septic tank truck is still on property as well. Now been here for six hours.
1:14 PM · Jun 11, 2020

A septic service company truck has just arrived at 44 Sky View Road. Fords property has a huge septic tank in the front yard that has never been searched.
11:58 AM · Jun 11, 2020
Why was it never searched?

This guy had it made in life, a wife, 5 beautiful children, money, career and he gives it up to have a girlfriend. UGH, talk about depressing. He and his family should be happy and going to Disneyworld and now look.

He’s got, or had, serious mental issues. A con, liar and cheat. How he got that way? I don’t know. I still blame the legal system for failing Jennifer. We can hope that new legislation strengthens the domestic violence laws against those who commit atrocities.

The interior photos show what look like spray-painted circles on the floor of one room, in blue and orange/red. Any ideas what these signify?
The owner stated that the home was recently vandalized on the anniversary of JD missing. The doors and interior were tagged with justice for Jennifer symbols.

Why didn’t the police search this home as well, last year!

Why was it never searched?

In June last year, police searched the property but they never obtained a search warrant to do it and instead gained entry by getting permission from the owner.

They did not bring cadaver dogs or forensic teams for the first search to look through the woods that are behind it or the septic tank, as they have done with other Dulos properties.

The house has been vacant since 2017 and had some flooding damage. Fore Group had a contract to demo the interior flood damage. From a news clip with the owner Ford, it did not sound as if the contract and/or relationship between client and builder was working out. Ford said FD was not welcome there.

In June last year, police searched the property but they never obtained a search warrant to do it and instead gained entry by getting permission from the owner.

They did not bring cadaver dogs or forensic teams for the first search to look through the woods that are behind it or the septic tank, as they have done with other Dulos properties.

The house has been vacant since 2017 and had some flooding damage. Fore Group had a contract to demo the interior flood damage. From a news clip with the owner Ford, it did not sound as if the contract and/or relationship between client and builder was working out. Ford said FD was not welcome there.

I just wonder what Ford was saying about Fd prior to Jennifer’s murder...I’d like to think this guy has a higher standard than Fd and the other people associated with him, but for me, the jury’s out on DF. I am certain that he wanted no public association with Fd, and Jennifer’s murder. Still wondering what, if any, relationship those two really had, based on stuff I’ve read about DF.

Thank you. I phrased my question poorly. I was aware of the vandalism and I understand what J4J means and what the love hearts mean. I am wondering what insights anyone might have into the symbolism of the circles on the floor.

I just wonder what Ford was saying about Fd prior to Jennifer’s murder...I’d like to think this guy has a higher standard than Fd and the other people associated with him, but for me, the jury’s out on DF. I am certain that he wanted no public association with Fd, and Jennifer’s murder. Still wondering what, if any, relationship those two really had, based on stuff I’ve read about DF.

Focusing directly only on 44 Skyview and FD's access to the property. If ForeGroup was hired to renovate the damaged property in 2018, it doesn't look like they got very far from the photos at the link. I think it's possible FD was already off the job before JD was murdered and missing.

I'm speculating that FD probably did not pay the material suppliers or subcontractors and most likely why FD was not welcome on the property since the owner probably had liens against his property after FD couldn't exercise his old methods to finance his jobs (i.e., the bank of JD). News video with the property owner Ford at the link below.

The property is set back and secluded and I think FD could have trespassed for access without anybody noticing. If vandals were able to get inside to mark the anniversary, I think FD would have been able to access as well. MOO

Inside Connecticut house linked to Fotis Dulos as cops search for missing mom Jennifer Dulos | Daily Mail Online

State Police Return to Avon Property in Search for Jennifer Dulos

Thank you. I phrased my question poorly. I was aware of the vandalism and I understand what J4J means and what the love hearts mean. I am wondering what insights anyone might have into the symbolism of the circles on the floor.

Unlike street art or graffiti, I think the floor circles were just to use up the paint and nothing symbolic. Circles are relatively easy to accomplish especially if novices. I could be wrong. MOO

Unlike street art or graffiti, I think the floor circles were just to use up the paint and nothing symbolic. Circles are relatively easy to accomplish especially if novices. I could be wrong. MOO
I agree. The circles are all over the floor, not specified to one spot. Just vandalism IMO.

good photo of them in here...
Inside Connecticut house linked to Fotis Dulos as cops search for missing mom Jennifer Dulos | Daily Mail Online

Also check out that gun safe in concrete...btw it was searched according to the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member