Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry - I think it came from the inside poster's post last night. Honestly, I am not sure but it might have been @Redvines. Maybe I better not post and just read for a bit because I have incorporated info from "locals" into info from MSM in my brain at this point.
You have every right to question me on this and I am hopeful that if I am wrong locals can correct me.
Again - my apologies.

MSM did report he sat in his car for hours but the googling lawyers part I have not seen

OT: We need a FAQ for each thread that has the ability to link to the discussions on the topic (eta: oh we do - the timeline!)
MSM did report he sat in his car for hours but the googling lawyers part I have not seen
These things were in the last 10 pages or so in the last thread from last night
(unless I completely REM dreamt myself into this whole case and have become completely delusional)

I am so sorry - I think it came from the inside poster's post last night. Honestly, I am not sure but it might have been @Redvines. Maybe I better not post and just read for a bit because I have incorporated info from "locals" into info from MSM in my brain at this point.
You have every right to question me on this and I am hopeful that if I am wrong locals can correct me.
Again - my apologies.

It's okay, don't feel bad. :)

We all know that sometimes speculation and rumors can take on a life of their own, so we need to be careful right now.

Serious question: IF one or both are charged in the deaths of JJ and Tylee, and they plead not guilty and go to trial, what do you suppose their defense will be, other than accusing Alex? I know there is a long way to go in the investigation but just hypothetically what would their defense be? Surely they would not use their religious beliefs as a defense. TIA.

MOO. I think they will turn on each other. They will blame AC as much as possible. One will end up taking a plea deal. I think its a waiting game of who will crack first. JMO. My bet is on Lori. Her family says she always has a plan. It seems to me she thinks very highly of herself. I think in her mind (that implies she has one) , she's a woman, she's too pretty to be in prison. I personally thought it was disgusting to see her in action with LE right before CV died. I think she will get a plan together and get a plea deal. JMO

It was at that point (time of the interview) the children's bodies had been discovered. When the warrant was initially written (and re-written I suspect) this neighbor had conveyed to LEO he felt in danger. I think it is a timing thing but again - it is just my theory and I have nothing to back this up

Makes sense. Jmo

It wasn't stated it was transferred but yesterday it was posted on Kelly Vaughen and I instantly said Emma. She's gonna have a hard time living in that town...plus being a teacher.

Kelly Vaughen
@KellyVaughen

·
9m

Neighbors say a son of Chad Daybell is moving out, and one of his daughters is moving into the home.
Guessing Emma

I don't recall them saying Emma was moving in there but maybe I overlooked it. I thought they stated when all the stuff getting moved out that it had been planned for some time.

You are absolutely right! It was not mentioned that Emma was moving in - only that a move had been planned.
Sry if I confused anyone.

I think this is where it came from. Jmo

Well, I do thank you ReadyorNot. Here's a good shot showing you are correct that the cinder blocks were removed and used to hold down tarps while the intense work was going on under the cover of the privacy panels:

CrimeScene03B.jpg

That makes it pretty clear that, indeed, the photo in question (BELOW) is taken before the forensic work commenced under covered popus as shown above. I'm now thinking that the orange fabric and material very well may have been associated with the similar shaped depression. Given that they begin their intense work after this photo I'd hazard a guess that the remains are in place in the depression and the orange fabric and debris very well may have been covering them:
http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg

Also, note the several smaller cinderblocks near the depression. Their proximity suggests they were on top of the remains as well.

Last edited:
Yellowstone is in between Arizona and where Chad lives. Making a stop on the way involves little effort. I have done that drive through Idaho Falls to the Grand Canyon twice.

C Wasn't there with them at Yellowstone though
so while he may have been told that was the plan or even helped plan it, he was not there.

Looking at Tammy’s FB
07BCDED4-9364-4350-AF19-DE48D3371833.jpeg
She seemed so amazing. Why would he choose cold elitist Lori over this obviously vibrant sweet woman ?
ETA...and bury (burn) children there where all those wonderful memories were...
Ugh. Just beyond EVIL! Monstrous!

MOO

Last edited:
Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Can someone with a medical background explain why you would have “pink” foam coming from your mouth after death? Why pink?
Was she poisoned?
Article states several people questioned why her funeral was rushed and why Chad insisted on no autopsy and now wonder what happened to Tammy. :(

BBM
I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but wasn’t it also reported by the young man who found AC dead in his bathroom that he too had foam coming out of his mouth?

JMO

I think this is where it came from. Jmo

We had a verified insider on WS state the move was planned awhile ago

The car part was here
He sat in his car for hours before quickly leaving. Is that when the backhoe was brought in?...

Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. Matthew was standing outside when he said he saw a convoy of law enforcement coming down the road to serve a search warrant. They surrounded the home, he said, and made all of Chad's adult children leave the house. Chad also left, but Matthew said Chad sat in his car for hours.

Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

Looking at Tammy’s FB
View attachment 250989
She seemed so amazing. Why would he chose cold elitist Lori over this obviously vibrant sweet woman ?

That photo is so beautiful.

I do think some people just are not going to be content with contentedness. While I do think we should be striving to be better and to do better, contentedness during what-is-now is also such a gift. Tammy looks so content, so happy, so good in that photo. Sadly, that's just not enough for some people.

That photo is also just so heartbreaking.

(Caveat: I think the choices Chad made were all about what was inside of Chad, and not about what was inside or outside of anyone else.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288