Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see some of our super sleuths concentrate on the actual crime timeline not just the chronology of events. Pinning down when the crimes likely took place might help us understand the potential evidence LE has to pursue the murder charges.

I’ll start first but I’m not really sticking my neck out. I think the crimes took place before the welfare check. The prosecutor has cast a wide net but it stands to reason once LE got involved it didn’t leave the monsters much room. They were mainly gone from Idaho after Thanksgiving too.

With that in mind the question also begs if Chadbo was bold enough to attempt a burial/burn prior to Tammy passing away. With his kids across the street and Tammy in the house I can’t imagine him pulling that off unless it was on the weekend she was gone. We also don’t know if his kids were living at the house prior to her death so that brings up another potential roadblock.

My guess is the actual burials took place after Oct 19 but prior to November 25. That’s just 5 weeks but well after the kids last confirmed sightings. When the murders actually took place is another real conundrum. I have to think it was all done at once but with Tylees absence before JJ it’s really difficult to read. We know that MG was there late Sept which according to everything else might have been the peak of their derangement. The possibility of both being murdered at different times and/or moved creates more questions as well as the involvement of AC. In short I think the murders took place between 9/23 and 10/19 with the burial/burn (if that happened) between 10/19 and 11/25.

Any other thoughts on the dates?

The one thing that does concern me a wee bit is why murder charges where not ready to go. We’ve all seen cases where LE says “we just need the body” and charges come as soon as it’s discovered. I’m confident LE will get it right but since they didn’t come immediately probably underscores the complexity and difficulty of the case. I think the monsters will eventually turn on each other but with this bizzaro case nothing would surprise me. I’m hoping LE is laying out irrefutable evidence as we speak.

Also, I understand the intense interest but many of the questions and theories contemplated and posted have been answered or discussed here for weeks if not months. Having casual participants catching up is the reason but I’m sure many of us are scrolling and rolling through 75% of the posts when almost everything is in the timeline or searchable. Seek and you shall find :)

I make no claim to super sleuthdom but I do have a theory based on my detailed (and not shareable owing to many non-TOS sources) timeline. I believe Tylee was killed between September 8, when she was seen at Yellowstone, and September 19, when Chad was seen on an airplane to Arizona, Lori hired a babysitter for JJ, and Melanie Gibb came to visit. I believe JJ was killed between September 24 when he was removed from school and October 1, which would be the last time Alex could leave Rexburg and make his shooting date with Brandon on October 2. October 1 was also the day that Lori had a 90 minute phone call with her mother, the one in which the mother claimed to have spoken with JJ. After October 2 the Gang of 7 was just too busy to keep living children out of sight, murder them, and move and bury bodies. IMHO, as always.

With Chad's line of work at various points do you think that he might have had access to embalming or other chemicals used in funeral processes? I'm wondering if maybe he did something like inject formaldehyde or formalin, which would be hidden in the embalming process.

But does cause major organ failure that might look like symptoms you're looking at here.

Last edited:
@Michael0808 I surmise that the moderator is the one placing the DBM and perhaps for post that do not are not within the scope of the Terms of Use on this site--but I'm just guessing.

Either way, I'm gonna do my best not to get one. Your reply made me chuckle so thanks!

Hey there! Glad we could share a smile! Actually this is something that we as members can do if we delete one of our own posts and is not a negative thing. So for instance if I post this, and want to make a correction, or decided it wasn’t something I wanted to post I could go in and delete all the content. But that would just leave an empty post so I would add DBM to kind of account for that. I hope that makes sense, I’m not the best explainer lol!

I drove from Alberta, down to Idaho Falls to Yellowstone thru the Tetons, Utah Salt Lake City , Zion National Park, to the Grand Canyon on the east side going thru the Navajo Nation and then back up the same way.

@The First Article I literally drove that exact same route, through the exact same parks, on my latest road trip early June. I started and ended in Denver, CO but with a stop in Rexburg and Salem ID as a top priority--that seemed to be the best route to take. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It sure felt good to be on the road post-quarantine!

@Michael0808 I surmise that the moderator is the one placing the DBM and perhaps for post that do not are not within the scope of the Terms of Use on this site--but I'm just guessing.

Either way, I'm gonna do my best not to get one. Your reply made me chuckle so thanks!

DBM means Deleted By Me, meaning the poster deleted his/her message on purpose.

I just realized in Chad's bail hearing that his attorney said the night before the search warrant was executed the police were at his house & he planned to turn himself in! They would not go to his house to talk to him knowing he has an attorney without his consent.

I think this strongly suggests that Chad Daybell is the informant.

Ok, I'll bite. Yeah, he may have been at the house the night before the search warrant was executed. ok..

Ummm, they would have to have served the search warrant to him? And then he sat in car for hours and he planned to *turn himself in*.

Agree, when the serve a warrant, they don't sit down to chit chat. They served it ? and then he sat in car ... then left...

..................not following that this makes you think he is informant. Can you expound on logic to your conclusion?

20/20 hindsight on this before other deaths were brought to light. No doubt the coroner did at least know of Chad, and Chad apparently had a good reputation. Probably went along with Chad wanting an open casket. No autopsy. And whoever said 3 days is the norm for a funeral, from experience, it almost always used to be that way before Covid-19.

It was me. And you're right, that's a great caveat that I should have added: "Other than in extenuating circumstances...". COVID-19 has certainly presented one big extenuating circumstance!

I think someone like CD could be easily swept up in the charm, sexuality, and hero worship/admiration of LV. It happens pretty routinely to men in their 50s, to fall for a sexpot and discard their hard working wives of decades. I know personally men who have done this (without killing anyone).

I'm afraid the problem might have been JJ, he was very high maintenance.

As long as JJ was around, LV and CD couldn't be romantic newlyweds, or go off together to live in Hawaii. If they truly believed Doomsday would be in July, they didn't have much time to be together.

There have been cases of women who have killed or abandoned their small children in order to go off with a man, who they know isn't interested in their children. Like Susan Smith, but others I know of.

Possibly TR was eliminated because she cared so much for JJ and would know if something happened to him. Also, TR may have come into conflict her mother (and uncle), because of the many bizarre things happpening/deaths in the family. And she may have inherited money from her father, that LV wanted to use.

IMO, LV planned with her brother to eliminate her husband, CV, and get the million dollars. Then she could get someone else to look after JJ, possibly his grandmother.

But LV did not receive the life insurance, the grandmother did. LW, the grandmother, has said it herself: out of pure spite, LV didn't want to send JJ to LW, because then LW would have everything, and LV would have nothing, she would lose the financial support for JJ.

Again, possible with the obsession about Doomsday, LV thought this was all short-term anyway, that whether people were alive or dead now, or whether she might be arrested and go to jail, didn't matter because the end of the world was coming.

This is how I am pretty much seeing it. Not getting the life insurance and pure spite knowing that Kay and Larry would never see JJ again.

@MoM3tzger No actually after you share a post you have 1 hour to edit it. If for some reason you want to remove your post your 2 choices are,
1. Click edit then, copy and delete text and add dbm deleted by me.
2. If its after the hour you can self report by clicking report, with your reason and have mods remove it.

Correct! Here’s an article that has Sheriff Humphries discussing that.

Sheriff sets record straight in Tammy Daybell death investigation

"It kind of gives the impression that the families are the ones who make the determination whether or not there is an autopsy, and that actually is the coroner that makes the determination, regardless of whether or not the family wants one done.”

From Things to Know - Autopsy 101, "...the laws differ state to state. In certain cases, such as when there is suspicion of foul play...a medical examiner or coroner can legally order an autopsy without the permission of next of kin or other legally designated party." (emphases added)

@MoM3tzger No actually after you share a post you have 1 hour to edit it. If for some reason you want to remove your post your 2 choices are,
1. Click edit then, copy and delete text and add dbm deleted by me.
2. If its after the hour you can self report by clicking report, with your reason and have mods remove it.

Thanks @Deerrun. That is good information to know and will come in handy.

But still, now when I see DBM--I giggle a little every time!

I saw the video of the daughter making faces behind the reporter. On the face of it and under the circumstances, super inappropriate. Genuinely curious, what was her head-space at that time?

I'm sure CD's children trusted and believed him, and therefore the media is full of lies trying to hurt them. If she believed the children were fine and her mother wasn't murdered, then it wouldn't be inappropriate in her head.

From Things to Know - Autopsy 101, "...the laws differ state to state. In certain cases, such as when there is suspicion of foul play...a medical examiner or coroner can legally order an autopsy without the permission of next of kin or other legally designated party." (emphases added)
Yes, I think that is exactly what the Sheriff is saying as well in the article in response to rumors that the family refused an autopsy. It’s up to The coroner, not the family. So it was the coroner who decided not to perform an autopsy, rather than the family refusing one.

Ok, I'll bite. Yeah, he may have been at the house the night before the search warrant was executed. ok..

Ummm, they would have to have served the search warrant to him? And then he sat in car for hours and he planned to *turn himself in*.

Agree, when the serve a warrant, they don't sit down to chit chat. They served it ? and then he sat in car ... then left...

..................not following that this makes you think he is informant. Can you expound on logic to your conclusion?

I am not the OP, but this scenario is one I am tending (right now) to go with. What if Chad called the police and told them he knew where the bodies were. He could have already informed his new attorney. LE said we will have to go before a judge for a search warrant to make it legal. He waited for them to arrest him, and when it was not forthcoming, decided to get the ball rolling, turn himself in, and save face.

OR, there could be one person on the local police force who is sympathetic to Chad and in a round about way leaked it to him that a search warrant had been issued.

IMO

Sorry if a double post...Fast moving Twitter today :

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1271453601248899072
If Chad Daybell finds a way to post bond, there do not seem to be any restrictions that would prevent him from returning to his home, so long as he wears an ankle monitor. Local bondsmen say it's very unlikely Chad Daybell would be able to find a company willing to work w/ him.

"As a bondman I'm trying to protect the 8th Amendment. Everyone has a right to a reasonable bail while they're on trial. Now that they've found the remains buried on his property, you try not to be judge and jury, but that makes it a little difficult." (1/2)

7:45 AM · Jun 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

I drove from Alberta, down to Idaho Falls to Yellowstone thru the Tetons, Utah Salt Lake City , Zion National Park, to the Grand Canyon on the east side going thru the Navajo Nation and then back up the same way.

I likely drove a very similar route.
Yes, but Chad wasn’t coming from Canada. And while Yellowstone is beautiful and a tourist destination, if you are driving from Arizona and live in Idaho you won’t necessarily go the extra miles. Arizona to Idaho is a long enough drive as it is. I mean, sure it’s possible Chad took the long drive through Yellowstone but it’s not on the way and doesn’t seem likely. Especially since the drive from Rexburg/Salem to Yellowstone is a much shorter easier drive. All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288