Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Humor aside, even at face value Lori seems to be repeatedly trading down.

All the other men were normal though...
CD was her ticket to be a carefree princess & live in HI . At least until July 22. They would have Tammy’s life Ins money, Charles’ life Ins money & the 4K a month SS money coming in for JJ & T.
Follow the money and their egos. They played each other.
Not quite the ending where the guy rescues her & they live happy ever after until July 22.
One is going to turn on the other. MOO

Interesting. It's always so interesting to try to figure out the why for the "sins". We never find out most of the time because so few of the perps just break down and start at the beginning. I always have so many questions even after the final gavel.

MOO....

So, it's maybe kind of both. Lust AND Beliefs. And Greed. I wonder what came first. The doomsday light that switched for LV (remember, a/t lots of people she was a great person and mom) was when she heard/met? CD talking? I know I read somewhere credible they may have known each other since 2016. So CD charmed LV? Or convinced--or whatever it is they do to followers--and then a romance blossomed? Like what made LV choose that dooms path all of a sudden? Maybe LV was an easily influenced personality. Maybe the sex was good. Who KNOWS. We are to presume LV accusations about who CV "really" was (a demon named "Nick") came straight outta CDs mouth--if the Annie timeline is accurate.

So, if the 2016 date (when they met) is accurate, LV and CD had 3 years to become the reason for the January 2019 craziness to start.

Ok. I can go with something like you described.

I have not delved into the ex's situation with LV but I still wonder why Joe Ryan is also deceased. Maybe that was another coincidence...and not a black widow thing.

I've been looking for Suzanne Morphrew here in Colorado (well, not LITERALLY), but I've been away from this mostly quiet case for a bit and have only checked in occas. So excuse if this is an exhausted subject: Do any of us suspect what the Hawaii plan was? We had assumed they would end their days in Hawaii (cuz, why not?) but were the entire 144K people left supposed to meet them there or were LV and CD going to make it back to wherever Ground 144K was located? I get easily lost cuz I can't bear to listen to the Chad podcasts.

OR were they just retiring to Kauai thinking no one would notice the kids being gone and Tammie's untimely death and they'd live happily ever after. Whatever THAT was...option open whether to July 22 or forever.

I still say LV misheard and it wasn't ". . . going to be down TO 144,000 people" but " . . . going to be down BY 144,000 people. . . ". It IS kind of gobsmacking that little coincidence.

Anyway. Thanks for the back and forth.
OT on this case but so wishing for SM that Colorado’s version of a Nate Eaton investigative talent would show up, like last month!!

I don't have a theory there yet. I did perk up at that "crawlspace under a crawlspace" revelation. Jmo
I believe there would have been an awful aroma if a body had been stored in a crawl space. Also, cadaver dogs would have picked it up; heck, a stuffed up human nose would have picked it up.
That gives me an awful idea.... Did LV try to sell JJ's dog AFTER Tylee went missing? The dog might have got into something he wasn't supposed to.

Interesting and odd.
I had assumed between living in St George's and moving to Rexburg—both with dominant populations of LDS-ers—her family (though maybe not the spouses) were LDS. Melani? Summer? Ian?
But that also begs a question that may have been discussed already. When did LV become LDS and why? Was the "afterlife" theme in LDS from the very beginning a deliberate and convenient cover for serial murder and not from religious conviction?
I am not intending to be offensive...

The Vallow family would be Charles side of the family.

The Cox family, Lori's side, are LDS. We've heard she was raised LDS.

Jmo

I believe there would have been an awful aroma if a body had been stored in a crawl space. Also, cadaver dogs would have picked it up; heck, a stuffed up human nose would have picked it up.

Good point. But I suppose there are ways to keep the decomp odor down, such as lime.

Freezer is an alternative theory.

I just can't see them burying bodies in broad daylight. Jmo

Charles Vallow's first wife (not the mother of his two sons) also spoke to the media this week:
Discovery of 'cult mom's' kids 'proves' she killed ex-husband, his ex believes

From the linked article: Charles had predicted his own death, telling his attorney Steven Ellsworth: "I'm telling you, Steve, so that if something happens to me, I wanna make sure you let everyone know that if something happens, I'm killed, that it's my wife Lori and her brother, Alex.”

I will never understand how they got away with CV murder so easily. The restraining order, his money LVD moved, removing LVD as beneficiary around the same time he filed for divorce, talking to JJ’s school about LVD craziness, filing for custody and so much more! Ugh!!

Interesting and odd.
I had assumed between living in St George's and moving to Rexburg—both with dominant populations of LDS-ers—her family (though maybe not the spouses) were LDS. Melani? Summer? Ian?
But that also begs a question that may have been discussed already. When did LV become LDS and why? Was the "afterlife" theme in LDS from the very beginning a deliberate and convenient cover for serial murder and not from religious conviction?
I am not intending to be offensive...
I think you made the same mistake I did when first reading the Vallow family. That refers to Charles’ family. Lori’s maiden name is Cox.

Retired FBI Agent Not Surprised Daybell Details Slow To Emerge

11 hours ago

[...]
Retired FBI special agent Frank Montoya said he is not necessarily surprised by how slowly information has come out about what happened, given how complicated the investigation appears to be and how tightly knit the surrounding community is.

“You’ve still got to prove it in a court of law, and so this is about sewing all those pieces together,” Montoya said.
[...]
Montoya said the forensics of the case alone will take time with several open questions there. “Are there any indicators forensically of a violent death — cut marks, burns?” Montoya asked.

He also said detectives could be looking at deaths peripheral to the case of the missing children.

“What happened to Tammy Daybell?” he asked. “Was that a natural death or was she killed to further this scenario?”

Based on how quickly developments unfolded at the Daybell property this week, Montoya said he believed somebody is likely talking.

“It’s pretty specific,” he said. “I think it’s about a four-acre yard or a four-acre property. For them to be able to know where to start — otherwise, it’s a needle in a haystack — for them to know where to start, I think that points to specificity that is from a human being, you know — information from witnesses as opposed to technologies.”
[...]

More at link:
Retired FBI Agent Not Surprised Daybell Details Slow To Emerge

Last edited:
I've settled on a very similar timeline. I never thought Tylee was killed in YNP. I think she was alive for a few more days. I do differ with you a bit on the burial. I think it happened after Tammy died. I am just not sure where the bodies could have been stored in the interim. I keep wondering if there are accomplices we don't know of yet who might have access to a meat locker or large freezer. One would expect this with a prepper group so I don't think that is too far out there. I just don't think Chad could have buried bodies while Tammy was alive unless it was when she visited her parents.

I am with @DI Isakoka and Kona... I just have always felt there MUST be accomplices--game hunters/packers (gobs of preppers into this), some unique faraway hideout for a while.

The strongest reason is because Lori and Alex knew NOTHING about this area... it had to have been preplanned. I keep thinking that someone else was hiding in Yellowstone somehow. The locals would clearly know those days would be packed at Yellowstone, so it was a matter of slipping her away rather than killing her.

We need an acronym key LV- Lori Vallow-LVD-Lori Vallow Daybell etc....The number of people involved, shot at, murdered is out of control!!!! Do we have one? ..it would be great for me for one, because some of the middle stuff-like friends and sisters and all this stuff becomes really confusing. mOO

Long-time lurker. I finally made my own account to join this awesome community of Super Sleuths!

Question: Why is it that those who believe in "multiple probations" were always someone noteworthy in their previous lives? I mean....come on....no one ever claims they were:
1) Peasant Girl #3
2) Chamber Pot Emptier
3) Chicken Plucker in the local butcher shop
4) Pig Farmer's Wife

Example...Chad stated in his email to Lori on 1/22/19 (source Justin Lum Fox 10 news) that in her previous "probations" Lori was, among others, wife of James the Just (aka Chad), Joseph's Smith's grandmother, and the wife of the LDS Book of Mormon prophet Moroni.

I guess his prophetic powers failed to discern that in this probation she would become Lori the Looney married to Chad the Bad.

Of course this is all meant tongue in cheek because if I don't eek out a little bit of humor in this twisted tale I will just end up sitting here crying on my keyboard.

At any rate....SLEUTH ON!
That was a needed chuckle! Welcome @PurpleJeep!

I have not done a Court hearing/Trial thread since March since the COVID-19 started as many had been cancelled. I shall start one for July though. Hopefully then most hearings/trials will start to be in session.

I am not up to speed for this case - but I'll take Michael0808 advise & read the first page of this thread - see if I can catch up.

Every time we see a newbie...we MUST send them to @Gardner1850 timeline. When she writes the "big book", we will all contribute to the very best details that have to be included is said book.

@Tortoise - oh shoot.... I can access the first page of the court link, but when I click on the "on line records search" - it won't let me access it.....

Can I count of you to give me the next court dates? :) Also, do you know what time CD's preliminary hearing starts on 7/1?
edited to add - LV's prel hearing time?

TIA!

oh - edited again! :rolleyes: birth date for Lori? I just have the year - 1973

Both hearings start at 9am MDT

I am with @DI Isakoka and Kona... I just have always felt there MUST be accomplices--game hunters/packers (gobs of preppers into this), some unique faraway hideout for a while.

The strongest reason is because Lori and Alex knew NOTHING about this area... it had to have been preplanned. I keep thinking that someone else was hiding in Yellowstone somehow. The locals would clearly know those days would be packed at Yellowstone, so it was a matter of slipping her away rather than killing her.

This. I've worked the timeline after last sightings until I'm talking to myself and I just can't make the events fit. I can't escape the conclusion that there has to be person or persons unknown who held the kids (dead or alive) until the coast was clear at Chad's place. If so, the hunt is on for them, which would explain the sealing of various documents. Over and over (January IMHO attempt, July shooting, now this) there is a hole in the mosaic with no one to put in it.

That was a needed chuckle! Welcome @PurpleJeep!

haha... I have always had that feeling too.... with any out-there visionaries and reincarnates and past lives prophets...not just the lds shoots.

True confession---> when I was a young teen, I was obsesses with the holocaust and what happened the the Jews, especially children. I kept reading books and books. My mother was "worried about me".. she couldn't figure out where all this was coming from. I somehow brought myself to believe I had lived a former life as a little daughter of a German pilot who killed Jews, and this was my atonement.

On the other hand, my DNA testing through Ancestry does say I am 8 steps away from Henry the 8th.. so that's somethin.

IIRC, Chad's vision that Tammy was going to die predated her actual death. Do you think he shared this bit of news with her? So that she could be extra alert and careful?

When she thought she was threatened by a paintball gun, did she say, "Chad told me that I was going to die, look into this?"

If, indeed, the vision came first, don't you think he would have told her? For her safety?

Did he tell her?

If I have the timeline wrong, apologies.

JMO

His first utterance of Tammy dying probably coincided with the first time he met Lori, or started to think of a long term relationship with Lori. Or maybe even someone else? Dreaming at first, but it escalated to reality when he realized/knew Lori could be agreeable to a relationship.
Pinpointing that time would be helpful, but not conclusive. Emails, book signings, Lori purchasing, attending, following Chad podcasts, all need to be pinpointed, if possible. The digital trail will assist in their demise.

This. I've worked the timeline after last sightings until I'm talking to myself and I just can't make the events fit. I can't escape the conclusion that there has to be person or persons unknown who held the kids (dead or alive) until the coast was clear at Chad's place. If so, the hunt is on for them, which would explain the sealing of various documents. Over and over (January IMHO attempt, July shooting, now this) there is a hole in the mosaic with no one to put in it.

Yes on the second issue too. I heard some district attorney's viewpoint (somewhere out there..SM i guess) saying that the sealing probably has less to do with the safety of someone, and more to do with names of others that may be indicated for additional LE activity in the near future. moo. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member