GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

Nice post.

Pedantically, no injuries to anyone at the party would only rule out people who knew them who also.attended the party.

I think the phraseology is what is causing problems, as it states 'unknown' to the Sisters, rather than 'someone who was at the party'. If the Police wanted to say they had excluded all at the Party, why wouldnt they just say that? As it stands ,and as a prev poster said earlier,it stretches credibility as to how the Police could exclude everyone that both women knew in both their circles in such a small amount of time? This is what is puzzling people imo.

Some nice insights to the area, thanks. ( I know Ealing and Acton well and Lived in Kilburn briefly 30yrs ago, but dont know Wembley )

Wow, we might have bumped into each other in real life ;). I know Ealing and Acton very well too.

If you did not yet, check the case of 2 girls who disappeared in that area of London 20 years ago at separate times. They are both still missing - UK - UK - Elizabeth Chau, 19, & Lola Shenkoya, 27, West Ealing, 1999/2000

While I am a bit familiar with Wembley, I don't know Wembley's part of Kingsbury or park in question where it all happened.

Wow, we might have bumped into each other in real life ;). I know Ealing and Acton very well too.

If you did not yet, check the case of 2 girls who disappeared in that area of London 20 years ago at separate times. They are both still missing - UK - UK - Elizabeth Chau, 19, & Lola Shenkoya, 27, West Ealing, 1999/2000

While I am a bit familiar with Wembley, I don't know Wembley's part of Kingsbury or park in question where it all happened.
Thanks Al Ka, will check out the Ealing cases :)

(Below parts bolded by me)

An extensive search of the 250-acre park has yielded a knife detectives believe may be the murder weapon. However, they are still looking for other items which may have been used in the attack.

Murdered sisters tried to fight off knife-wielding stranger in Wembley Park | News | The Times

Great that they have murder weapon, gives a hope it might be solved. What they mean by "other items" brings just more strange questions to mind. What in the world happened that night? Multiple people fighting with different objects/items? Or meaning something else?

15min drone footage of Fryent Park.

A bit random.but cert gives a good sense of scale and also wider setting.

No detail on individual locations or direction within the Park, but I did wonder if the area at @5.20 could be the crime site? It appears elevated and the trees look similar layout to the MSM crime tent shots? What do you think?

No detail on individual locations or direction within the Park, but I did wonder if the area at @5.20 could be the crime site? It appears elevated and the trees look similar layout to the MSM crime tent shots? What do you think?

It could be. I would be scared witless in that area after dark

(Below parts bolded by me)

An extensive search of the 250-acre park has yielded a knife detectives believe may be the murder weapon. However, they are still looking for other items which may have been used in the attack.

Murdered sisters tried to fight off knife-wielding stranger in Wembley Park | News | The Times

Great that they have murder weapon, gives a hope it might be solved. What they mean by "other items" brings just more strange questions to mind. What in the world happened that night? Multiple people fighting with different objects/items? Or meaning something else?
Really good news if it is the murder weapon. And that it was found in the Park if I read correctly?

Interesting on what the other items are, I agree. Esp given that the MSM reports of the Litterpicker having inadvertantly removed some related items that then ended up in a local dump that the Police have searched?

Other items involved???!!!! Gloves? Restraints (Yuk)? Other knives/weapons?

( Random MOO) Thinking aloud on this made me jump to a possibility of Some kind of anti attack spray used to disable victims? This would help 1 v 2.

I'm hopeful with the knife being found that couple be the murder weapon and I hope they'll be able to get some DNA or prints, anything that could help bring justice for these sisters.

I wonder about the blood trail as well, and IMO with the lack of information after the trail leads to the exit, makes me wonder if it does just stop. Either from a car or the person notices and stops the bleeding?

I wonder if it was just small specs of blood. If tthere was significant blood surely it would have been reported by someone.

I don't understand how a litter picker has picked up items of significance but missed two bodies.
Yeah that's a puzzle. We do have one report of a passerby believing the Sisters were asleep. I wonder if it could be the same person.

The Litterpicking could be from a drop site ,away from the bodies? But then how would Police know any items at such a site were linked in the first place and now missing from scene ?

Hmm

Edit for Sp

Last edited:
Could Police be looking for Birthday gifts? Maybe things not of monetary value to anyone but a nice gift for the recipient?

Things that were gifted at the party but then taken by the perp? Police would know what gifts people had taken and so should still be on scene.

Wrapping etc?

Just more MOO thoughts

Yes 5:20 is the area and also near the beginning when it flies over a patch of grass/paths, looks like a spider. At 5:00 ish is the rectangle bit I mentioned before, it’s really close to the two trees and I wondered if that’s where people camp? Could it be someone from in there?

Excellent find!

Yes 5:20 is the area and also near the beginning when it flies over a patch of grass/paths, looks like a spider. At 5:00 ish is the rectangle bit I mentioned before, it’s really close to the two trees and I wondered if that’s where people camp? Could it be someone from in there?

Excellent find!

Good spot cags re the establishing shots.

So are the houses in the background, slightly to the Left of Centre shot initially before it pans left across them, where the gate and 5min walk comes into play? ( my sense of direction/maps/bearing etc is notoriously poor)

The way the diff sections of the Park layout are naturally corralled by trees,with little gaps and paths between them, gives me shivers.

Last edited:
It seems from the ariel footage to be quite a long way from anywhere; I wouldn’t particularly want to cart food, drinks, music or other party kit all that way. Was it much more of an “informal” gathering than I first imagined, I wonder?

Just "jumping" in here, as a happy walker in parks and the like, always felt safe, this case is concerning to me.....I'm still confused about the pictures of the tents, taken from different angles....(it looks like they were not found together, even saddening the case more) There is an obvious building I don't seem to find/see on the drone flight. Not knowing the area at all I find it hard to get a "feel" where they were found. Maybe it's not that important at all, its just a thing that bothers me.

29370682-8399459-image-a-12_1591636370952.jpg

29338826-8399459-Officers_said_post_mortems_will_be_carried_out_to_establish_the_-a-8_1591636160137.jpg

29370684-8399459-image-a-13_1591636416230.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back