Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But KM and GM haven't said there's "no letter" - they said, "The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE. " which could also mean they HAVE a letter, but that it doesn't say she's dead.

Good point!

Jee...again....they didn't say there wasn't a letter they did say the statements about having evidence were false. Whatever...I give up.....(again) will wait for it.

I do think the MG's have a letter, stating the LE belief that MM is dead.
The MG's will NOT rest until they have seen concrete proof or have her or her body back.
They said from the beginning that they will go on forever until they find her - that is their conviction.

I do think the MG's have a letter, stating the LE belief that MM is dead.
The MG's will NOT rest until they have seen concrete proof or have her or her body back.
They said from the beginning that they will go on forever until they find her - that is their conviction.

Who are the MGs??? You refer to them a lot.

Here's hoping whatever tactics are being played out, that the end result is finally exposed, if a ring with high up "respectible" people and perpetrators like CB were involved... that they get locked up and rot the rest of their sordid days. Utterly disgusting all these photos etc happened to little innocent children and animals. X

Yes, under the dog in a plastic bag (actually the fact he was burried in a blanket seems some kind of indication he had feelings for it) were this files.
View attachment 251430

Thanks for the info! And also, the blanket implies SOMEONE may have had feelings for the dog, but it could have been buried by someone else - that is what a good lawyer would probably argue, unless of course police had a witness....

Thanks for the info! And also, the blanket implies SOMEONE may have had feelings for the dog, but it could have been buried by someone else - that is what a good lawyer would probably argue, unless of course police had a witness....
There is a photograph floating around which shows CB actually cradling a dog. Probably THE dog. X

But KM and GM haven't said there's "no letter" - they said, "The widely reported news that we have a received a letter from the German authorities that states there is evidence or proof that Madeleine is dead is FALSE. " which could also mean they HAVE a letter, but that it doesn't say she's dead.

I think that's the likeliest explanation.

Although I do find it very odd that they'd be sending letters in the first place to the McCanns. From a sensitivity pov, surely their communications would/should be with the UK police team dealing with this ongoing case who would then brief the McCanns in person?

It's all very odd.

a couple of elements i can't see any updates on.
(quotes from the dm on 9 june, but who knows how accurate this is)

• the parole on the drugs charge:
"There will be an official hearing in Flensburg District Court on a date yet to be fixed where he is expected to be interviewed."
the date CB could file was last weekend.
has a date been set for the hearing?
has it already happened and failed?

• the rape case appeal:
"Until the appeal process is exhausted, the seven-years he received for the rape cannot yet start."
any more recent news on this?

Madeleine McCann: Suspect applies for early prison release | Daily Mail Online

I think that's the likeliest explanation.

Although I do find it very odd that they'd be sending letters in the first place to the McCanns. From a sensitivity pov, surely their communications would/should be with the UK police team dealing with this ongoing case who would then brief the McCanns in person?

It's all very odd.

Quite.
There's NO way a letter would be sent in the post. That could have all sorts of potential GDPR and legal consequences if lost.
Maybe a letter/email attachment - but that's still very risky unless it's password protected.

Daily Mail are doubling down on the letter claim -

"Investigators insist they have sent a letter - but the McCanns say they have not received one."

"And today, Mr Wolters again insisted they had sent a letter to the McCann's saying in a statement: 'We have written to the parents.

'The Public Prosecutor's Office has never commented on the content of the letter and will not do so.'"

"It completely rejects comments made by Wolters, who said that Kate and Gerry had not responded to the letter."

Kate and Gerry McCann hit back at German prosecutor's claim

Seems to me like perhaps the issue isn't whether there WAS a letter, but rather the of content of what the letter actually said versus what the Press were purporting.

Last edited:
JMO, but could the letter (or email) have been sent to the lawyer, who now doesnt seem to be their lawyer? Seems odd that this letter issue has happened at the same time as CM and the lawyer parting ways from the McCs

The Sun are putting a slightly different spin on it, implying the letter may have not yet reached them. Both DM and the Sun claiming they have sought clarification from HCW today following the McCann's latest statement -

In an on-the-record interview given yesterday, prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “we have written to the McCanns" to tell them "Madeleine is dead".

Wolters said the letter spoke of 'concrete evidence' that proved tragic Madeleine's death, but did not divulge what that evidence was.

Speaking yesterday he did not confirm whether the letter was with the McCann's and today he told The Sun: "I am not able to say whether the letter has reached the family, or is still on the move."

Prosecutors insist they HAVE sent letter saying Maddie is dead after parents say not received

What a mess! Becoming a total farce this.

Last edited:
Given what they found in CB'S house, they can already keep him locked up even if they can't yet prove he's involved in MM case, right?

I'm pretty sure he's already in for the child abuse images they found. He was released in 2018 for a month (by mistake) and it was in an article about that. He is appealing to be released, that is another reason I think the prosecutors have started this media frenzy for evidence. If they have to release him but they've said he is a suspect for this case it will be a disaster for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288