ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
"God bless you all! Thank you for supporting the loss of our kids," Larry Woodcock wrote when the event was over.

safe_image.php

Families as far away as Arizona attended the vigil. April Raymond was friends with Lori in Hawaii and drove up from Utah with family members to pay her respects.

“I’m glad we have some answers but I’m waiting for a lot more,” Raymond told EastIdahoNews.com. “We really wanted to be here. It was important for me to have an opportunity to remember Tylee and JJ the way that we would like to.”

Hundreds remember JJ and Tylee during candlelight vigil | East Idaho News

So I've just spotted the search dog used at the site on Nate Eaton's helicopter footage.

Big shout out to the clever doggy <insert heart emoji here if I knew how>

Just before about the 9:20 min mark it bounds across the area of dry looking grass and seems to do a few laps back and forth. Please give that dog a treat!!

I put together a timeline yesterday of the period from when Tylee was last seen to when Lori and Chad went to Hawaii in December and stayed there until her arrest. It's to try to get a better view of when the children's bodies might have been buried, and by who.

I've excluded events which don't have much relevance to the locations of the key players. I've also made assumptions it is Alex at the storage unit when his pick up was used.

September

Week 8th to 14th

Sun 8th – Tylee is last seen, at Yellowstone with Lori, Alex and JJ.
Mon 9th -
Tue 10th
Wed 11th
Thu 12th
Fri 13th
Sat 14th

Week 15th to 21st

Sun 15th
Mon 16th
Tue 17th
Wed 18th
Thu 19th (to Mon 23rd) – MG stays with Lori and walks around BYU-Idaho with Lori and Chad. She says Alex was looking after JJ.
Fri 20th - MG with Lori
Sat 21st - MG with Lori

Week 22nd to 28th

Sun 22nd - MG with Lori
Mon 23rd – MG leaves ID believing JJ will go to Kay’s. Last day JJ is seen, at school.
Tue 24th – Lori unenrolled JJ from his school. Lori texted nanny that JJ had gone to stay with grandma and that Lori was in Hawaii.
Wed 25th
Thu 26th
Fri 27th
Sat 28th

29th to 30th

Sun 29th
Mon 30th – Tammy off work - two weeks spud harvest.

October

1st to 5th

Tue 1st – Tammy off work. pm: Lori rents a storage unit, drops off heavy tote. JCox had a 90 min phone call with Lori's phone no. and 'spoke with JJ'. Alex in AZ?
Wed 2nd – Tammy off work. am: BB shot at from Tylee’s Jeep in Gilbert AZ. pm: Lori and Chad take Jeep seat and tire to storage. Lori orders wedding rings.
Thu 3rd – Tammy off work. pm: Lori and Alex (back in ID) take the Jeep seat and tire back out of storage.
Fri 4th – Tammy visits her parents in Utah.
Sat 5th - Tammy in Utah?

Week 6th to 12th

Sun 6th – Tammy in Utah? pm: Alex visits storage and takes something out.
Mon 7th – Wedding ring delivered by Amazon to Lori in Rexburg. Tammy off work.
Tue 8th - Tammy off work.
Wed 9th – pm: Tammy is back in ID, has encounter with armed masked man in her driveway. Chad at home that evening.
Thu 10th - Tammy off work - in ID
Fri 11th - Tammy off work - in ID
Sat 12th - Tammy in ID.

Week 13th to 19th

Sun 13th - Tammy in ID.
Mon 14th – Tammy's school reopens after spud harvest.
Tue 15th – MB texts BB and tells him she is moving to Boise. Has she already visited Lori in ID since Sep?
Wed 16th – am: Alex puts something into storage unit.
Thu 17th
Fri 18th – pm: Tammy goes to bed coughing and dies in the night.
Sat 19th

Week 20th to 26th

Sun 20th
Mon 21st
Tue 22nd – Tammy’s funeral is held in Utah. pm: Alex takes something out of storage. MB no show for her child custody hearing.
Wed 23rd – Tammy’s memorial service in Rexburg. Possibly the day Lori invited Daybell kids round for cookies.
Thu 24th – Chad moved out of the family home. He says he wants to sell it. Bonfire around now??
Fri 25th – noon – Alex takes something out of storage. Possibility MB arrives in Rexburg – she says she visited Lori over a weekend and she is there on Monday 28th.
Sat 26th – pm: Alex puts something into storage.

27th to 31st

Sun 27th
Mon 28th – pm: Alex and Chad move items including kids’ bikes into storage. MB signs a lease agreement in Rexburg.
Tue 29th – Lori’s neighbor’s ring doorbell captures female - Summer? - arriving at Lori’s apt. Lori and Chad fly to HI to get married btw now and 5th Nov.
Wed 30th
Thu 31st – pm: MB and Alex fly from ID to Mesa AZ. MB hires a U-Haul from Gilbert AZ Self Storage.

November

1st to 2nd

Fri 1st – A Gilbert PD investigating BB’s shooting begins surveilling Lori.
Sat 2nd – MB and Alex search for her children.

Week 3rd to 9th

Sun 3rd - MB and Alex search for her children.
Mon 4th – Alex and MB arrive in Rexburg.
Tue 5th – Chad and Lori marry in Kauai.
Wed 6th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 7th - Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 8th - Chad and Lori in HI
Sat 9th - Chad and Lori in HI

Week 10th to 16th

Sun 10th - Chad and Lori in HI
Mon 11th - Chad and Lori in HI
Tue 12th – 6pm - MB trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Fork, Utah. Chad and Lori in HI
Wed 13th - Chad and Lori in HI
Thu 14th – MB with Alex again trespassed onto BB’s parents’ property in Utah. She was arrested and Alex posted her bail. Chad and Lori in HI
Fri 15th – approx.. – Chad and Lori returned to Rexburg.
Sat 16th - Chad and Lori in ID

Week 17th to 23rd

Sun 17th
Mon 18th
Tue 19th – approx.. – a police officer knocked on neighbor’s doors asking about Lori and children.
Wed 20th – MB meets IP for a first date.
Thu 21st – Lori logged into JJ’s classroom app.
Fri 22nd
Sat 23rd

Week 24th to 30th

Sun 24th – around noon – Lori and Chad remove items from and place items into storage. This is the last visit to storage by anybody.
Mon 25th
Tue 26th – attempted welfare check on JJ. Chad tried to drive away. Chad told police he last saw JJ in October. Lori and Alex packing up a truck in the night.
Wed 27th – The apartments are raided and all have gone. Police search storage unit. Alex and MB go to AZ and Lori and Chad go to California.
Thu 28th – Thanksgiving – MB and IP in AZ decide to get married. MG visits Alex in AZ and discusses zombies? Lori and Chad in Cali.
Fri 29th – 8pm – Alex marries ZP in Las Vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.
Sat 30th – 5pm – MB marries IP in Las Vegas. Alex in Las vegas. Lori and Chad in Cali.

December

Week 1st to 7th

Sun 1st – Lori and Chad fly from LA to Kauai. Boxes from ID arrive in HI first week of Dec. Alex in Las vegas.
Mon 2nd - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Tue 3rd – MBP interviewed by police in ID. Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Wed 4th - Lori and Chad in Kauai. Alex in Las Vegas.
Thu 5th – IP and his ex-wife NP interviewed by police. Alex is still in Las Vegas with ZP. Lori and Chad in Kauai.
Fri 6th
Sat 7th

Nate Eaton - Reporter
28 mins ·
“It is not the outcome we had hoped; to be able to find the children safe. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families of JJ and Tylee.”

Death-Notification.jpg

REXBURG — Human remains found on Chad Daybell’s Salem property have been officially identified as 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.

The Rexburg Police Department announced the findings Saturday following autopsies that were performed on both bodies in Boise.

“The remains were taken to the medical examiner’s office where an autopsy and positive identification was performed. It is with heavy hearts that we now confirm that those remains have now been officially identified as those of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan,” Rexburg Police Assistant Chief Gary Hagen said in a news release.

'With heavy hearts' police identify remains found on Daybell property | East Idaho News

East Idaho News
7 hrs ·

Some photos tonight from a candlelight vigil in Rexburg for JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan. ‘Amazing Grace’ was sung and purple and blue balloons were released at the end as attendees blew out their candles.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
6 hrs ·
JJ, Tylee, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell were all honored tonight. Thanks to our EastIdahoNews.com friend for the photos.

103567659_1651657044984029_4173125761015817387_n.jpg

103806502_1651657248317342_8110397971311343082_n.jpg

102940409_1651657361650664_7998075144339084708_n.jpg

more photos at link

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
11 hrs ·
REMEMBERING TYLEE RYAN: She had a unique sense of humor. She loved her Jeep. She enjoyed grabbing Chipotle with friends. Simply a teenage girl growing into a young woman in Arizona. She didn’t want to move to Idaho initially, her best friend tells me. But she went forward with the move because of her little brother JJ. She wanted to protect him.

Tonight - we remember Tylee Ryan, gone at 17. Her best friend says the text message she got back in October was short and sweet. Now she realizes the person texting her back was most likely not Tylee.

103683237_1624109291085415_367464008300720597_n.jpg
82269358_1624109307752080_7441533677224053237_o.jpg

10 hrs ·
“The fact that she’s not cooperative and wasn't cooperative, that might come into evidence. I think there’s a reasonable chance that comes in because the prosecutor will argue that this is consciousness of guilt. This is something that you might expect a reasonable parent who is not guilty of first degree or second degree murder to say, 'Yes I’m very concerned, let me tell you where I saw them last.' These kinds of things," Marc Victor with The Attorneys for Freedom of Law Firm.

Bringing over this post from @diggndeeperstill

I've received permission from mods to post this video.

I hadn’t seen this until recently but it is informative for a couple reasons. In this old YouTube video from what looks like to be Alex’s account posted 10 years ago. He refers to himself as gay. He also talks about tazing what he called his “pedophile brother in law”.

If true this would further indicate the possibility of a sham of a marriage between AC and ZP. Could also be the reason Lori called him a “disgrace to the family” as LDS typically do not approve of this.

To me, it also indicates that he could be further controlled by Lori and or Chad if this was used against him. Who knows what kind of “atoning” they required him to do.

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Nate Eaton - Reporter
42 mins ·
"I will never be able to express my love for you. But know this, I’m still here for you. I will always wish I could have traded places with you. But I’ll never let you be forgotten."

Colby Ryan issues heartfelt message to his 'beautiful, amazing, sweet angel' siblings | East Idaho News

Colby-Ryan-at-fence-860x545.jpg

Colby Ryan and his wife, Kelsee, went to Chad Daybell’s property Saturday and Sunday. They posted photos on social media of flowers, signs, teddy bears and other items that have been left along the fence.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
10 hrs ·
"People’s lives are at stake. That can’t be rushed. It will take a while and it may be frustrating to wait, but that has to happen."

Authorities 'meticulously' building case in deaths of JJ and Tylee, expert says | East Idaho News

Jennifer Shen, a forensic psychology professor at Alliant University, has served as the crime laboratory director for the San Diego Police Department for years. She has been following the Daybell case closely and says investigative work done at a burial site is “a meticulous operation.”

“The bodies are generally a wealth of information, so to start with, you’re at the gravesite where you have to recover the bodies in a way that you will make sure you maximize the gain of any evidence,” Shen tells EastIdahoNews.com. “You need to go through the gravesite scoopful by scoopful of dirt to make sure there’s nothing you miss.”

Detectives will look for any clues at the burial site, such as plastic bags, gloves, fibers, hair or debris, that could lead them to suspects. Shen explains victims are sometimes identified by the clothing or jewelry they are wearing, and dental records are often used for confirmation.

more to read at link

Nate Eaton - Reporter
9 hrs ·
Chad Daybell plans to plead not guilty to two felony counts of concealment or destruction of evidence.

Chad Daybell enters not guilty plea | East Idaho News

SALEM — Chad Daybell plans to plead not guilty to two felony counts of concealment or destruction of evidence.

In court records filed Monday, Daybell’s defense attorney, John Prior, entered the plea and requested a jury trial.

[...]

Prior did not return EastIdahoNews.com’s request for comment.

more to read at link

10 hrs ·
NOT GUILTY PLEA: Chad Daybell’s attorney files entry of not guilty plea in regards to charges against him (2 counts destruction, altering or concealment of evidence). Requests a pre-trial and jury trial.

10 hrs ·
REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY: John Prior is asking for records, documents, books, photos, tangible objects in possession of the State in connection to defendant. Also, “any written or recorded statements of a co-defendant if any.”

"The substance of any relevant oral statement made by any co-defendant, whether before after arrest, in response to interrogation by any person known by the co-defendant to be a peace officer or agent of the prosecuting attorney."

(ALL DOCUMENTS LINKED AT COURT iPORTAL AT POST #1474 ABOVE)

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix is with Kay Vallow Woodcock and 2 others.
14 hrs ·
To Tylee and JJ,

It’s been six months since I learned about you two. Siblings not linked by blood but connected by pure unconditional love. It was December 21st, 2019 when I really looked at your missing poster. I had no idea what would transpire after that.

The connections, the twists and suspicious circumstances surrounding your family. We needed to note everything we knew on a white board that night to make sense of it all. At the time, we didn’t even have all the dates 100% accurate. But we knew something was wrong.

I remember messaging Kay and Brandon late in the night. They really brought this whole case to light. The next day December 22nd, the rest is history. The bond I now share with those two is something I will always cherish. The tenacity and strength they have shown throughout this search has inspired me and reminded me that I do have a purpose. Journalism matters but more importantly being a good human matters more.

That board morphed into a wall of who’s who and documents we just kept compiling. Each moment we uncovered new information, we just became hungry for more. Finding the truth became addictive. I’m so appreciative of the people we met along the way who contributed to peeling the layers back. This experience is something I will never forget and I am grateful for my team’s support as I could not do half my job without them.

Tylee and JJ, I obviously never met you two. But the dozens of pictures and videos of you are engrained in my memory. The way you brought so many together to find you. What we now know, is hard to process still. Something we can admit we all feared after so many months but never wanted to accept. You didn’t deserve to have your lives cut so short. Tylee, you should be with your best friends, driving your Jeep in the Arizona summer - excited about what your future holds as you turn 18 in the fall. JJ, you should have already been showered with gifts on your 8th birthday last month, spoiled by your grandparents and extended family. Your story has changed my life, period.

I am truly sorry you both were failed so miserably. But you are loved deeply and justice will be served. Rest In Peace.

103601075_1625668300929514_8059605558868901979_o.jpg

103663036_1625668324262845_3364034400807898672_o.jpg

83687602_1625668414262836_7757265824992887579_o.jpg

82188965_1625668310929513_5501134301102073690_n.jpg

more photos at link

https://byuiscroll.org/rexburg-remembers-jj-and-tylee/

Rexburg locals and students gathered at the Rexburg Courthouse at 11 a.m. to tie white and blue ribbons on trees, lamposts, and poles up and down Main Street.

The white ribbons represented innocence and the blue for serenity.

Residents gathered later that night at the Beehive Pavillion in Porter Park for a vigil for the kids.
“I have prayed with a broken heart about how we can heal from these events and what came to me is love, just like the Woodcocks, they have responded in love,” said Diana Johnson a Rexburg resident and former acquaintance of Chad Daybell.
“I’m grateful that neither of you will ever suffer by that woman’s hand again,” said Annie Cushing in a letter addressed to Tylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa