Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm local and have followed Kyron's case since the beginning. (But didn't know about WS at the time.)

My hunch has always been that Terry drugged Kyron with cold medicine and she or Deedee dumped him off to someone in a boat off Sauvie Island and he was trafficked. They had so much of a head start because nobody knew he was missing until the school bus in the afternoon. He could have been all the way to Astoria and on a trawler off the coast and into Canadian or international waters by the time he didn't show up on the bus.

My theory was slightly confirmed when Desiree a few years ago said in an interview that sometimes the police would ask her to look at photographs and she would have to grit her teeth and look at pictures of little boys around Kyron's age and the implication was the photos were of live children that were being trafficked in pedophile rings.

The other thing that struck me again while watching the ID special was how similar Terry and Deedee looked at the time. I think those two were thick as thieves and Deedee had a crush on Terry and probably would have done anything for her. I think Deedee was the "fixer".

MOO

:rose: for Kyron

I think you make some very good points. I also think he was passed off to someone, I don't know about sex rings or anything like that, only because I would think you would have to have some kind of "connection" to do this. Her phone and computer to my knowledge has never been linked to anything like that. Not that I would know, but I think Desiree would have put that in the book. BTW her book was good. Many here saw that TH and DeDee looked alike, so I my mind, I think they did some kind of vanishing act with him.

How do you know it was sex trafficking and not just photos of kids abducted by lone pedos?

Sex trafficking rings are Websleuths' favourite hobby horse. That kind of stuff does happen but to think Terri dropped Kyron off to traffickers on a speedboat in Sauvie Island is within the realm of fantasy, imo.

Respectfully disagree. One only has to google "sex trafficking in Portland Oregon" to see that it is not in the realm of fantasy. Terry allegedly tried to hire someone to kill Kaine. Why would she draw a line at handing Kyron off to someone? She may not have even known who he would end up with. I stand by my theory.

Portland (link to youthendingslavery.org/portland.html)

I think you make some very good points. I also think he was passed off to someone, I don't know about sex rings or anything like that, only because I would think you would have to have some kind of "connection" to do this. Her phone and computer to my knowledge has never been linked to anything like that. Not that I would know, but I think Desiree would have put that in the book. BTW her book was good. Many here saw that TH and DeDee looked alike, so I my mind, I think they did some kind of vanishing act with him.

BBM maybe not Terry's, but what about Deedee's?

Respectfully disagree. One only has to google "sex trafficking in Portland Oregon" to see that it is not in the realm of fantasy. Terry allegedly tried to hire someone to kill Kaine. Why would she draw a line at handing Kyron off to someone? She may not have even known who he would end up with. I stand by my theory.

Portland (link to youthendingslavery.org/portland.html)

And the statistics show that the majority of these cases (as ever) are homeless teenagers and ethnic minorities.

I'm sorry but I think Kyron being handed to sex traffickers is a complete non-starter. He was almost certainly murdered.

I've known about this case since 2010 but only recently watched all 3 of TMH's interviews. I think the stepmom is responsible now. I tried keeping an open mind but I have always thought the theory and TMH's theory that a pedophile entered a school full of parents and teachers to abduct a child is just ridiculous. We don't even know that she killed him for sure, if her criminal charges were to be filed. I think the theory she gave him to someone makes sense possibly with the help of Dede.

Otherwise, the only thing that works is that TMH masterminded this and committed a perfect murder. I wonder if the dad knows more about the family dynamics because like Desiree said, what is going on in your home for a 7-year-old to go missing. There is something extremely disturbing about TMH. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I feel for Desiree and her quest for justice. Should Kyron's remains not be found, who thinks criminal charges will ever be brought against TMH?

As I said above, I read the "Missing Boy" by Desiree Young and after reading it, I don't think she will be charged. I think a civil case is the best bet. Read her book, it gives you some insight on the whole thing.

I do believe charges will be brought against TMH eventually. I believe Kyron's remains will be found someday, and even if they are not, I believe Terri will be prosecuted. There are other cases that have been solved after many years.

I've known about this case since 2010 but only recently watched all 3 of TMH's interviews. I think the stepmom is responsible now. I tried keeping an open mind but I have always thought the theory and TMH's theory that a pedophile entered a school full of parents and teachers to abduct a child is just ridiculous. We don't even know that she killed him for sure, if her criminal charges were to be filed. I think the theory she gave him to someone makes sense possibly with the help of Dede.

Otherwise, the only thing that works is that TMH masterminded this and committed a perfect murder. I wonder if the dad knows more about the family dynamics because like Desiree said, what is going on in your home for a 7-year-old to go missing. There is something extremely disturbing about TMH. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I feel for Desiree and her quest for justice. Should Kyron's remains not be found, who thinks criminal charges will ever be brought against TMH?

It just seems if they were going to charge her ever and they are still looking in Terri's directions, it would have happened by now or at least wouldn't they have said she is a person of interest or suspect by now? Kyron is one of the first missing persons on the FBI's website. Terri even has even evaded the FBI? Did she charm them? Is it going to take completely new detectives? I don't get it. I have to read the book. I'm very curious to see what the computer evidence was in the emails and all. I find her weigh lifting photos disturbing. I agree with Desiree, she does seem capable of terrible things.

In her ABC interview, there was something happening when she said defiantly, "I was never on Sauve Island. NEVER". I'm sure the FBI has pursued Dede somewhat in terms of that.

It just seems if they were going to charge her ever and they are still looking in Terri's directions, it would have happened by now or at least wouldn't they have said she is a person of interest or suspect by now? Kyron is one of the first missing persons on the FBI's website. Terri even has even evaded the FBI? Did she charm them? Is it going to take completely new detectives? I don't get it. I have to read the book. I'm very curious to see what the computer evidence was in the emails and all. I find her weigh lifting photos disturbing. I agree with Desiree, she does seem capable of terrible things.

In her ABC interview, there was something happening when she said defiantly, "I was never on Sauve Island. NEVER". I'm sure the FBI has pursued Dede somewhat in terms of that.
The book "Boy Missing" discusses what the author calls the "Casey Anthony Effect." Because Casey Anthony was aquitted, attorneys and investigators who would be involved in a prosecution of TMH want some direct evidence to tie her to any crime. It would be bad if she were acquitted, because then she could never be tried again.

The book "Boy Missing" discusses what the author calls the "Casey Anthony Effect." Because Casey Anthony was aquitted, attorneys and investigators who would be involved in a prosecution of TMH want some direct evidence to tie her to any crime. It would be bad if she were acquitted, because then she could never be tried again.

Yep, and we have cases here in FL that will sit until there is "more" because of that case. You get one chance at getting a conviction and prosecutors don't want to risk it now. Don't forget O.J. too. You never know what jury will do. I watched trial by media on Nexflix or Prime, and your head will spin. Thanks why I think they need more, they need someone to come forward say what they know as fact, or get a confession out of her. I don't think she is going to confess.

The problem with "thinking" he is dead, is that if he is not, no one is looking for him. There is no evidence to indicate he is dead. Until they find that, I will always keep my eyes open just in case.
The only way that he really will be looked for is with DNA. UI body, an arrest might trigger a match to missing chidren database.
So sad.

Last edited:
The problem with "thinking" he is dead, is that if he is not, no one is looking for him. There is no evidence to indicate he is dead. Until they find that, I will always keep my eyes open just in case.
Yes. Until I knew my child was deceased by evidence, I would always wonder if he was alive somewhere.
However, since TH (allegedly) tried to hire someone to kill Kaine around the same time, I suspect that is where her mind went at the time Kyron went missing. :(

This case was always infuriating.
MOO was it an incredibly bold move to drop him at school then some how get him back in the car, then wait to see if school called to see why he was absent. If no call proceed with crime.
The risk of KH being seen returning to vehicle from the school building seems so great. And yet it seems the only plausible way.
Maybe the homeroom attendance was sloppy all the time and this was noticed and catalogued as possible future opportunity.

Last edited:
This case was always infuriating.
MOO was it an incredibly bold move to drop him at school then some how get him back in the car, then wait to see if school called to see why he was absent. If no call proceed with crime.
The risk of KH being seen returning to vehicle from the school building seems so great. And yet it seems the only plausible way.
Maybe the homeroom attendance was sloppy all the time and this was noticed and catalogued as possible future opportunity.

I agree, except with your last paragraph.
Didn't T send an email saying Kyron had an appointment that day? So his teacher wouldn't have been alarmed that he was absent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member