Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully mr wolters will reduce the number of discussions and opinions with the press in general. official releases, only when you have something new and factual to say please mr wolters.

side note: i noticed that the kiosk CB ran, in Braunschweig has an awning outside for wolters pilsener. i love a coincidence.

Synchronicity :)

How do you know it hasn't? They've been pretty clear they won't dicuss any of the publicly. Personally, I think it's a good sign that we've heard certain people of interest have been tracked down but that we haven't heard any wild tabloid articles about them. It means the Press have probably been told they are off limits as they are key witnesses.

the prosecutor came out and said they don’t have enough days after the appeal. He also said the investigation may end if they don’t get what they need. He also hasn’t been charged. Just a feeling they haven’t got the smoking gun they hoped for.

Hello, just want to chime in from time to time as part of the German public!
The whole case is not discussed in TV or newspapers anymore. There are still some documentaries being made about the suspect and they are recounting everything we know about the Maddie case, like bringing it back to public memory but nothing new.
I looked around for any reliable German newspapers and this is what I found on multiple good newspapers:
- Hans-Christian Wolters made a public statement saying that he did never say that they have any proof for Maddie being dead and that this had been dragged through media although it is not true. He says that to this time they don't have any proof for Maddie being dead but because of the profile of the suspect and the case, they handle the investigation as a murder investigation because it is just common for sexual motivated crimes to end in murder.
- The police found used articles of girls clothing in a camper that he owned, swimwear and other childrens clothes. They also found a lot of child *advertiser censored*, some of it picturing the suspect.
- The police confessed for mistakes in the investigation made in 2014, where they had clues for the suspect being involved in child ponography but could not arrest him right away. It is possible that he destroyed evidence in that time.
This is everything for now :)

Thank you. The clarity here is invaluable.

How do the media get away with telling just straight up lies? They even quoted HCW as saying he had ‘concrete’ evidence maddie was dead. Now he’s denying saying saying anything of the sort. How on earth is it even legal??

Extremely outdated, poor publication laws. Its terrible.

Well if Portugal already had his DNA on file they'd have a right. It's like tugging for the cookie when you had the whole jar at one point. Theres a reason this guy felt so comfortable in Portugal and continuously returned!

No they have a legal right to ask what level of evidence/ charges another country has before DNA in their possession is handed over.
German LE have not charged anyone or even questioned CB. Do you think countries like the US or UK would hand over DNA to other countries based on 'we suspect him'?

Portuguese report from scientific lab under judiciary control proves beyond any reasonable doubt that DNA doesn't belong to CB.

The rest is just impolite reaction from German prosecutors who are understandably very frustrated they have nothing but small talk from CB to arrest him.

Everybody knows CB is a criminal, but nothing so far can connect him to any murder, especially MM.

I once thought German LE might have a picture from dead MM ("not forensic evidence"), but thinking better, if they had such a picture they had to question CB and they didn't in 3 years.

Mr. Wolters case, which he chose to spread in the news after 3 years for some unknown reason, is perhaps becoming weak.

Portuguese report from scientific lab under judiciary control proves beyond any reasonable doubt that DNA doesn't belong to CB.

The rest is just impolite reaction from German prosecutors who are understandably very frustrated they have nothing but small talk from CB to arrest him.

Everybody knows CB is a criminal, but nothing so far can connect him to any murder, especially MM.

I once thought German LE might have a picture from dead MM ("not forensic evidence"), but thinking better, if they had such a picture they had to question CB and they didn't in 3 years.

Mr. Wolters case, which he chose to spread in the news after 3 years for some unknown reason, is perhaps becoming weak.

I think it always was weak Mendel. The investigative stage in Germany is just the very, very initial stages of an investigation and that's where they've been stuck after 7 years as you say. The appeal is a last-ditch attempt to tie him to the scene imo.

Horrible thought.
I wonder if there's a pattern in his CB's attacks and what's happening in his private life?

I personally think he is an opportunistic sadist. It may be possible he was victimised himself and is "regaining" that control he felt he never had by exerting control over others. The fact they were always far weaker victims, shows us what he thinks of himself. That he went to the extent he did with it adds another element-psychopathy. I've met control freaks in my life. But there's alot of combining factors at play here imo.

I fear the Portugese LE are treating it like it is a pee pee contest, unfortunately. Someones doing it for notches on the bedpost, not for the right reasons which is bringing justice to an entire family and protecting even more potential victims. This predator should never have had the chance to continue on his wretched path of assaults and victimising for as long as he did.

You can't claim Portuguese LE are protecting CB! That's completely nonsense! No LE would protect him anywhere in the world. How can you imagine high ranking officials protecting a criminal? Tell me one such case (of course political cases excluded).

I think it always was weak Mendel. The investigative stage in Germany is just the very, very initial stages of an investigation and that's where they've been stuck after 7 years as you say. The appeal is a last-ditch attempt to tie him to the scene imo.

I think so. But no evidence after 7 years?

Ive seen alot of references to the Alesha MacPhail case. This boy could have been a future CB and I am just glad fate didn't allow Alesha's killer to continue on down that path because I believe that was possibly just the beginning. His responses are very telling. It also appears he was a victim himself from a young age. Maybe the difference between one who acts on impulses and one who doesn't lies in the upbringing.
Eg psychopathy combined with turbulent, abusive childhood is a recipe for disaster.
I believe parents often have ALOT to answer for in situations like this. It didn't start with a switch in the perp, the root lies elsewhere.
This boy's parents have since disowned him, the mother is "scared for herself" of other inmates.
He is mostly alone in his cell, because there's a bounty on his head for the type of crime he committed.
I believe its very possible to "create a monster" Its tragic all the way around.

Last edited:
the prosecutor came out and said they don’t have enough days after the appeal. He also said the investigation may end if they don’t get what they need. He also hasn’t been charged. Just a feeling they haven’t got the smoking gun they hoped for.
Don' t know what you are referencing about "not enough days", where have you seen that? Please post a link, that isn't what I've read.

Besides, if they had a smoking gun, they wouldn't be telling us about it.

Don' t know what you are referencing about "not enough days", where have you seen that? Please post a link, that isn't what I've read.

Besides, if they had a smoking gun, they wouldn't be telling us about it.

I meant he said that days after the appeal.

no they wouldn’t but they’d charge him

I meant he said that days after the appeal.

no they wouldn’t but they’d charge him

Problem is days before release. Maybe they fear he can be killed if he's connected to a peds ring as they seem to suspect IMO.

Sure, no LE runs to the press if they can charge a criminal.

Ive seen alot of references to the Alesha MacPhail case. I think this is potentially an example of CB as a younger man and am just glad fate didn't allow Alesha's killer to continue on down that path because I believe that was possibly just the beginning. His responses are very telling. It also appears he was a victim himself from a young age. Maybe the difference between one who acts on impulses and one who doesn't lies in the upbringing.
Eg psychopathy combined with turbulent, abusive childhood is a recipe for disaster.
I believe parents often have ALOT to answer for in situations like this. It didn't start with a switch in the perp, the root lies elsewhere.
This boy's parents have since disowned him, the mother is "scared for herself" of other inmates.
He is mostly alone in his cell, because there's a bounty on his head for the type of crime he committed. Its tragic all the way around.
I think you might be right. Never get over a sixteen year old who one week is camping with his school friends and the next commits one of the most heinous crimes in Scottish history - and his first.

Mr. Wolters case appears to become weak to who is waiting for CB to be charged or questioned or whatever.

I can still hear Mr. Wolters' words at his press conference. They sounded utterly strong, not weak. And if one thinks of it; there have been no changes since that press conference. Mr. Wolters hasn't changed his version.

Mr. Wolters case appears to become weak to who is waiting for CB to be charged or questioned or whatevet.

I can still hear Mr. Wolters' words at his press conference. They sounded utterly strong, not weak. And if one thinks of it; there have been no changes since that press conference. Mr. Wolters hasn't changed his version.

I don't think he has changed his version, the UK press twisted it and misunderstood it.

I still feel that they are just needing one final thing to nail him. Totally my own feelings, obviously, I just keep thinking they couldn't/wouldn't possibly name someone in the news across the world as their chief suspect in a high profile case if they weren't pretty certain. "Concrete certain", you might say :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes