GA - Rayshard Brooks, 27, fatally shot in Wendy’s car park, Atlanta, 12 Jun 2020 *officer charged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stated that video shows officer kicking Brooks while he is on the ground following the shooting. Video also shows one officer standing on Brooks shoulders following the shooting.

Did they show those portions of the video ?

Just a reminder as we talk about riots...of who's doing what...

AJC - Wendy's Arson

There are people out there who have zero interest in justice, and in fact are likely trying to discredit those who ask for justice. This arson aside, I seriously doubt Mr. Brooks' death would have sparked riots, given his particular circumstances and the quick attention paid by authorities.

It's up to us to stop being played and continue to work together for reform.

Well, if they aren't showing the video it's hard for us to understand IMO. But, if I were Atlanta LE, I would be looking elsewhere since the DA is acting prior to the GBI completing their investigation - it does not seem right to me
JMO

Well, if they aren't showing the video it's hard for us to understand IMO. But, if I were Atlanta LE, I would be looking elsewhere since the DA is acting prior to the GBI completing their investigation - it does not seem right to me
JMO

I keep waiting for the DA to admit that Brooks grabbed the taser.

he hasn’t done it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member