Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling MP enjoys being in the limelight, honestly she is enjoying the notoriety. I'll not comment on her post as I feel it was written for attention and is extremely insincere MOO.

Isn’t it exactly what is the common thing for everyone in this group of people – LVD, CD, MBP, JC, SS, MG (in her last letter this is still there) – it’s all about THEM? All negatives are from “outside”, and the focus is always on each of them personally.

I suppose this is that trait that brought this “cult”/”prepper gang” together, and exactly the thing that can be manipulated by people like CD. JMO MOO and all that

ETA: Showing themselves as not judging, forever loving, going through these hardships to become even more understanding of the God's plan than they were before and teach others about that... - this is all also a self-centered and self-elevating acting. Kind of like "look how humble, how righteous I am" MOO

Last edited:
ITA. And as a reporter in a small town, or any town for that matter, having a good relationship with LE is important. He needs to show that they can trust him and in turn they will trust him.

I once worked on a project that got a LOT of media attention over a period of several years. I won't say what it was but it initially was of great scientific interest then morphed into a big environmental and cultural controversy. Ultimately the controversy had to be resolved by an act of Congress that effectively suspended dozens of other federal laws as they applied to us, so yeah, it was that big.

Anyway, one thing I learned is that very few media outlets get things right consistently even when they try. So I take most media reports with a grain of salt. After reading hundreds if not thousands of stories about us over several years from newpapers, magazines, networks, and so forth around the world, there is only one newspaper article that did not contain at least one error and it was in the Wall Street Journal. And we were featured in places like National Geographic, ABC News (Sam Donaldson), and pretty much every major newspaper in the US and Europe. Most of the times the errors were relatively minor but many demonstrated a fundamental misunderstanding of the science by the reporter. While that might be understandable, it translated into a story that seriously misled the public

I also learned that no matter how good your relationship, they have a job to do and if you stumble they will jump all over you and you have to respect that.

So I'm sure Nate has a close relationship with RPD based on mutual respect. But if a RPD cop were filmed beating someone (not that I see that happening) I think he'd be all over them as he should be. He seems to work hard to be fair and accurate and have no reason to doubt him specifically. But my past experience teaches me to never accept anything in the media as 100% accurate.

Did you work on County of Maui vs. Hawaii Wildlife Fund? That is a huge win for the Clean Water Act!
ITA, regarding media bias and misunderstanding the science when reporting on controversial projects.

Apologies, I stepped away from this case for 3 or 4 days and you people have managed to put up 3 new threads of 50+ pages each since I was here last! Probably covered but I wanted to focus on this idea about when the...things...happened in the back yard. Does anyone have experience with buying satellite imagery? I found several sites where I can buy satellite images of the Daybell's back yard for about every week over the last year but I am dumbfounded by the process. I have to pick a satellite? And pixel size? And viewing nadir? And then map my lat/lon to a JSON? I am not a technically challenged person but after watching the tutorials on 2 of the sites that sell these I have no idea how to get the images.

I found a price list on one site that says about $25 per image and another site that is $500 per image.

I would be grateful for any advice on looking at, specifying, or buying satellite images. All images I get will be shared here.

Its been a couple of years since I ordered historical imagery for litigation purposes, but I can take a look at it.

What is this "confusion" she speaks about?! There is no confusion. There is truth and it lies in a couple of jail cells occupied by Auntie Lolo and "Uncle" Chaddy... they are two adults who know exactly why Tylee (and JJ) are not here enjoying life. JMO

"I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could."

'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News

What is this "confusion" she speaks about?! There is no confusion. There is truth and it lies in a couple of jail cells occupied by Auntie Lolo and "Uncle" Chaddy... they are two adults who know exactly why Tylee (and JJ) are not here enjoying life. JMO

"I was always so impressed with Tylee’s ability to express herself and communicate well – I wish she was here to clear up all the confusion for us; she would do it better than any of the rest of us could."

'My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News
Agree. I am confused at what she is confused about!?.. The kids are dead, buried in their mothers husbands backyard, crazy Aunty lied and killed her kids! What confusion could there possibly be to clear up??

MBP message...

While trying to mourn through this most devastating event our family will probably ever have to endure, the public continues to criticize and twist information, others are trying to capitalize on this tragic event for their own gain, and all this distracts from these two precious babes. Some have and probably will continue to edit out truths to their own advantage for the story they want. Bottom line is, that this is our family…you can speculate all you want, but no one has all the facts.”

This irritates me… what has MBP and Cox’s Family done to HELP search for JJ and Tylee? Nothing. They had it in their minds that they were “safe” and some stranger must be taking care of them but if she cared so much wouldn’t she/they go out and find where they were “hiding” and protect them. I don’t think the Cox family ever talked with LE and I’m sure they refused too.

“If you knew Tylee, she would probably be giving the biggest eye roll at all the drama unfolding in the media. To anyone using this terrible situation to express their hate and blame on others, she would probably tell you off- because she was the sassiest thing ever and wasn’t afraid to say how she felt.”

DRAMA?! Melani thinks this is Drama in the media?? And Tylee would tell somebody off who is trying to find justice for her?!

I hate when MBP talks….

Yes. But she drove it. I read where it was called Tylees jeep because she drove it often.

Will be very interesting to learn if when they wiped down the steering wheel and gear shift etc., that they find NO DNA of Tylee as it was wiped down? And if they swabbed for gun shot residue, and the results?

Things we are going to have to wait years for to learn, perhaps.

What plausible theory could MP’s lawyers cook up to show she wasn’t actively aware of the murder attempt on BB?

Based on what little we know, of course.
I'd think that we would need to know is what kind of evidence LE has (if any) first. If its the evidence we have to date, through interviews and msm, I think her lawyers would struggle.

The word “drama” is very prevalent in MBP’s speech. She talked about LVD not being a drama person. Tylee would roll her eyes over this drama.

JMO It’s on the surface – the message is “don’t make such a drama out of all this, you just don’t understand”
Drama=publicity. Of course the main players would prefer this multiple murder saga not to be played out in public so they could get away with it quietly. To suggest that the victims would have the same attitude is gross.

BBM, is MP braindead? Tylee didn't bury herself. Is she indicating that somehow Tylee and JJ were willing sacrifices for the greater good? This woman is seriously deranged.

Still trailing along behind you guys lol. I'll catch up today if I can get into a quiet corner. Actually, that's easy to find as there's just the two of us home these days. Problem is, finding a good enough corner so husband doesn't come interrupting me on my quest.

Keep up the great sleuthing.

Never considered that Alex could have hid in the barn....interesting. One of the reasons I didnt think it was Alex was where would he have run to or parked a car. I've always leaned towards Chad being the paintball gun shooter. Tammy would not have known what Alex looked like <modsnip: There is no MSM to support info re mask> If it were Chad shooting she would have known who it was obviously. Hope we find out the answer to that one.

I am so confused, Why did my post get modsnipped. The below article states Tammy reported a masked man. Is that not msm confirmed. Is it my wording? I did not discuss the purchase of a mask I know that is not confirmed. I discussed a masked man Tammy reported pointed a gun at her like the article states. I have reported this post hopefully mods will look at it and explain
Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News

Absolutely nothing new here. She uses her tribute to make try to herself look good. She tells everyone we are not allowed to judge the Cox Crew and demands everyone to be kind to her. She tries to emotionally manipulate the reader by telling them Tylee and JJ would disapprove. She tries to spiritually guilt the reader by telling them only God can judge and to be Christlike. She couldn't even finish a sentence about what JJ loved to do without using it to point out what a great mom she is "…anything to keep all the busy kiddos entertained." One could go through this line by line and point out why it is not a tribute to anyone but herself but why bother except for the fact that it shows consistent behavior from before the finding of the remains to after. JMO
I made it halfway through the tribute before going back to make sure I actually read it was a tribute to Tylee and JJ. As it was all about her. I finally could take no more and stopped reading. Moo

I think the onus is on the prosecution to prove that she was aware. If there's no evidence in this regard, she can play dumb.

Right, and there’s little to suggest we will even see charges related to the attempted murder.

Im not sure if it’s because I’m sick of her cold spin, but now I really think someone needs to get MP under threat of consequence for not telling the truth. I also think she’s the weakest link if she actually knows about or took part in any crimes.

So I also wonder if there’s some evidence we don’t know about, communication or otherwise, that might lead to her being charged.

DRAMA?! Melani thinks this is Drama in the media?? And Tylee would tell somebody off who is trying to find justice for her?!

I hate when MBP talks….
Remember, Chad and Lori promised to tell their side of the story after all the drama in the media died down.

They were trying to sell the idea that this case was all hype, no substance. None of the deaths or disappearances were murders, it was all just blown up by the media. Now that the kids have been found deceased, MBP still blames the media for covering it.

Right, and there’s little to suggest we will even see charges related to the attempted murder.

Im not sure if it’s because I’m sick of her cold spin, but now I really think someone needs to get MP under threat of consequence for not telling the truth. I also think she’s the weakest link if she actually knows about or took part in any crimes.

So I also wonder if there’s some evidence we don’t know about, communication or otherwise, that might lead to her being charged.
I would imagine that LE has plenty to investigate.

I think MP is incapable of telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth