Found Deceased WA - Kenna Harris, 25, Snohomish County, 31 March 2020

Please Find Kenna Harris

Mother's Day came and went without any contact from Kenna Harris.
Kelli (her mom) and Kenna's brother have been posting Crime Stoppers posters around town offering a $5,000 reward for information on her whereabouts.
Crime Stoppers is offering up to a $1,000 on this case, but in addition, the family and friends are offering an additional $4,000 for any information that leads to her location.
Kenna was last seen at the Subway restaurant in Snohomish on Bickford Ave. about 2pm that day. The owner of the store told Kenna's mom last week that the cameras only have live feeds. They did not record anything. She says he was very apologetic and she appreciated at least knowing why there has been no video of her daughter in the store that day. So, still looking for info from anyone who saw Kenna that day after 2pm.

David Rose Q13 Fox News

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all the focus on Subway is actually detracting from finding Kenna. Where might she have been heading, who does she know, does she enjoy camping or hiking? She took a yoga mat with her. It sounds like she was stressed and possibly trying to avoid her job, perhaps she was too overwhelmed to talk to anyone about it or quit so she just left. I am curious if there are any airbnbs or motels, inns or places she may have tucked in for awhile. Quarantine is hard for some people and she may have just thought I am not going to keep going to work or being stuck inside with these people that long while this pandemic is going on. She strikes me as the kind of person that is very compassionate and giving - sometimes it become too much when no one is giving back.
I'd be looking for her associates and friends, many of which are in Idaho. Kenna Harris

The chances she was kidnapped into a sex trafficking ring are almost 0.

IMO, as far as the Subway video situation:
•it has importance
-last place she was seen/known to be
-IF there was video available it needed to be viewed to see if it offered clues or even where to start looking next
-IF there wasn’t video available (as we now know) LE & esp her mom can now feel better about moving on from the “last place seen” and start focusing on other avenues.

Again, respectfully JMO.

Did she go into the rite aid?? Someone overheard her prescriptions?

My concerns is medications for such injuries.. could someone have targeted her wanting her medicines or did she need to buy any medicine?

Did she go into the rite aid?? Someone overheard her prescriptions?

My concerns is medications for such injuries.. could someone have targeted her wanting her medicines or did she need to buy any medicine?

Im not sure about going into Rite Aid but it was stated that she had her medications with her when she left home. (One of original posts)

Im not sure about going into Rite Aid but it was stated that she had her medications with her when she left home. (One of original posts)

I just wondered because in the little town I live in NC, we have had bad cases of addicts hunting down and targeting elderly or disabled and getting their meds to the point assaulting them. It's sad. And i know with this pandemic, things have became worse for some. Addicts get desperate to hurt others.. but her taking out the money, makes me want to think she wanted a chance out to be independent again. It's hard to be that age and feel like you have to rely on family again, especially after that accident I'm sure. Just concerns me she didnt touch any of the deposited paycheck..

I'm having the same thoughts - if she was going to self harm, why take the money out of the bank? Maybe its more of a "start a new life" and doesn't want to be found.

I'm having the same thoughts - if she was going to self harm, why take the money out of the bank? Maybe its more of a "start a new life" and doesn't want to be found.
Her mom has stated that several times that Kenna leaving like that could very well be the situation. Although sad & she realizes Kenna’s an adult, she just needs to know she’s safe and okay.

Reactions: Dre
Sadly, Owen Klinger was last seen taking money out of his ATM and they found him later and ruled it suicide. It boggled my mind, I couldn't understand that. Maybe give the money away to someone in need?

Have you seen her? Family searches for Monroe woman with brain injury missing for two months

Kenna Harris, 25, has been missing from Monroe since March 31, 2020.

Her family says she suffered a serious brain injury six years ago and would have a hard time being on her own for this long.

There have been no other substantiated sightings of Kenna since she left the Subway in Snohomish.

Kenna’s friends and family, along with Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound have come up with a $5,000 reward for information that leads to finding her.

This is just so sad. She seems like a really cool person, and I cannot imagine her parents' agony right now given the fact she lived with them because of a very serious head injury. Always have to hope that she needed to taste some independence.. Hopefully she is with people who care about her and aren't aware she's considered missing. moo

Two months later, Monroe woman Kenna Harris is still missing | The Snohomish County Tribune newspapers

Kenna Harris, 25, has been missing since March 31. More than two months later, her family, friends and the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit continue to search for information that may help in locating her.
LE said that they have all available mechanisms in place to detect if she creates any kind of an electronic footprint such as using her cell phone, social media or bank accounts.
Her phone’s last network connection was at 12:26 p.m. when she was most likely boarding or already on the bus from Monroe. Kelli Harris worries that her daughter might have forgot to recharge her phone the night before or that it possibly broke.
Walmart directly deposited Kenna’s next paycheck on April 2, but that money has remained in her account since then.
Fontenot said that in addition to reviewing surveillance videos, “search and rescue has been out multiple times canvassing and searching that area.” Efforts have included the use of drones and search dogs for wooded patches.

Please Find Kenna Harris

May 31
This post includes a photo of Keena on the day she went missing.

The post reads:
This photo was taken by community transit video the day she went missing. There is no new information about her disappearance. One idea I had this morning was to share information about the scar on the very center of her spine. It starts at the nape of her neck and goes down her spine, approximately 14 inches long. The scar is 1/2 inch wide at the top and easy to see. Like anyone with a good battle scar, she would not try to hide it and would be happy to talk about it. Kenna is super outgoing and friendly. She asks lots of questions and has clear articulate speech. She usually makes eye contact when talking to people. The only sign of her brain injury is a slight delay in conversational response time and occasional delay in recalling words. Kenna is quick to ask for help when looking for items in a grocery store.

Please Find Kenna Harris

May 31
One comment from ML included a great suggestion that may help

Also, a comment that included a possible lead/tip was left as well (WWM)

A month later, and still no sign of missing Monroe woman | HeraldNet.com

Ever since Kenna got into a high-speed roll-over crash six years ago, she has stayed with the family as she recovered. She had suffered severe head trauma, as well as serious back injuries, and has needed extensive rehabilitation. These days, Kenna doesn’t appear disabled in any noticeable way, but the traumatic brain injury has taken a toll on her mental health, Kelli said.
I have a family member that sustained a traumatic brain injury when he and his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck-the long term outcome caused bipolar illness and seizures. Behavior definitely affected. I hope Kenna is found safe and soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back