Alcala with girl from photos w/ pink top and brunette hair

Hmm...the pink top girl doesn't seem upset. As for his hand, and her expression it might be as simple as where everything fell when the snapshot was taken? I'm assuming another person took this vs a timed shot. It feels very much like "Hey, can you take our picture? Thanks!"

He was incarcerated when Kimberly went missing.

Right. I do not think the girl is Kimberly, and was offering those details as additional reasons why.

Personally, I am willing to consider as possible victims those who go missing during periods of incarceration, if the release dates are reasonable. There is always a slim chance a victim may have been a runaway for awhile, or a victim of human trafficking first, although I do not think that is the case with Kimberly. I think whatever happened with her is related to her mother's disappearance. Seems the most likely.

Was thinking a bit more, and Alcala actually seems like the kind of guy who would befriend young runaways. He gave pot to young teens, raped a young hitchhiker, etc. So...yeah, I'm not sure I can count him entirely out of all missing if they disappeared within a few months of his release. Kids might have fallen in with a crowd of young people and lived communally of the grid, or left with one guy without family knowing, and then hooked up with Alcala at a party or on the street after.

There is also the way too easy temptation to start thinking he (or any other well-known creep) is responsible for crimes. I'm probably guilty of this at times.

Was thinking a bit more, and Alcala actually seems like the kind of guy who would befriend young runaways. He gave pot to young teens, raped a young hitchhiker, etc. So...yeah, I'm not sure I can count him entirely out of all missing if they disappeared within a few months of his release. Kids might have fallen in with a crowd of young people and lived communally of the grid, or left with one guy without family knowing, and then hooked up with Alcala at a party or on the street after.

There is also the way too easy temptation to start thinking he (or any other well-known creep) is responsible for crimes. I'm probably guilty of this at times.
He's the exploiter type in my opinion. He takes advantage of those he considers the most vulnerable and weak at any given time for the purpose of using them for his ill-intentions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back