Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad himself told JR about the other woman. He had to back off after her husband threatened to publicly expose him. IMO this did not repeat with Lori and Charles in early 2019, because the second time Chad didn't seem threatened. In the fall 2018 Chad sent JR the picture where he's in a kitchen with Lori and other women.

MOO
I am not sure this information can be trusted. Why would *true Christian LDS believer* CD with living wife, who JR knows well, tell JR about this affair he is having with other woman in AZ (serious to the extent that woman's husband is attacking him directly)? What would he get from sharing except for risk of TD finding out and losing his reputation?

MOO
I am not sure this information can be trusted. Why would *true Christian LDS believer* CD with living wife, who JR knows well, tell JR about this affair he is having with other woman in AZ (serious to the extent that woman's husband is attacking him directly)? What would he get from sharing except for risk of TD finding out and losing his reputation?
JR was Chad's confidante. Maybe he didn't present it as an affair but communication with the woman that her husband found inappropriate (e.g. explaining her past lives).

Yes, that probably was a motive but there's no evidence the plan was to share the insurance payouts with others in a polygamous group.

The Nxivm cult around Keith Raniere that was busted in 2018 was clearly polygamous, although that hasn't been emphasized. Raniere lived with several women, and they arranged to supply him with other women, and to brand them as his possessions, etc.
Do you have a link re Nxivm and Raniere? I have no idea who you are talking about.

I have a feeling that JR didn't like Chad's groupies very much.

I wouldn’t be so quick to discount JR and her BFF as not being integral to the cult. Why would these two get a pass? They might not be the inner circle but there is enough evidence showing they believed in what Chadbo was shoveling. Anyone with close connections coming out publicly has something to gain or repair. They wouldn’t be talking if that wasn’t the case. These two might not be involved in the crimes but they certainly participated in the back story. They’re enablers at the very least and should be examined as such.

JR has had her own, much larger following for longer than CD. At least as a visionary (not including his fictional writing). CD is more a break-off of them than they are his followers. ETA here's a UK article about her from several years ago

MOO
As we are discussing the last MSM video of JR stating about women in CD's life:
- JR in her podcast from Dec 19, where she is calling herself a real friend of CD and says that he and LV are 100% not guilty and are victims, says that in 2018 "an angel told her not to associate herself with the woman group surrounding CD" that was on the group photo (so MG, LV, etc)
- In her podcast in Feb 20, where she already calls CD enemy, she once again states the same
- it was in her podcasts that she predicted big earthquake as long ago as in 2014, she was talking about Rexburg in 2018 at least etc
- JR had a lot of followers long ago
JMO but it is CD who took JR's ideas (just as with other authors he published) and applied them to make his own cult but with him on the top, instead of following JR's. Again MOO, but I think that's exactly why they parted - JR wants to be on top of movement herself, and CD wanted that as well . MOO JMO

Do you have a link re Nxivm and Raniere? I have no idea who you are talking about.
I don’t have a link. Have you read or seen anything about the scandal the blonde actress from Smallville was a part of? Same group.

Alright I'm not sure how to ask questions of mods here so I'm going to put this here for timeline possibly and flag it myself so they can remove it if it isn't acceptable.

PAP 001 - Is Rexburg Idaho the Promised Land?

The podcast itself has been removed, but making out that where Chad moved to as a "vision" in 2015 is then published by this group as being "the promised land" to me is relevant to the escalation that Chad's "not a cult" is in fact more involved and have been cleaning up after themselves. By 2017 Chad's group is promoting his visions as being far more important than other people moving.

I found a possible link between this group and a hidden Scientologist among them.
Now, that is interesting.

Last edited:
I didn't listen to NG & JR. Was this discussed?

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Last edited:
Very interesting interview with someone who knew Chad Daybell and shared an interest in multiple lives. It's interesting that he mentions that Chad was able to draw people in easily and that he was drawn to women.

Yowza. CD would research women's pasts and then have private consultations with them? Where is he doing this research, getting the information? I wonder what he'd hold over these women? Then he tells them who they are? He gets to define who they are, and they have to believe him? What if they don't? The exploitation possibilities here are mind-blowing.

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

Oh what a douchebag.

MOO
As we are discussing the last MSM video of JR stating about women in CD's life:
- JR in her podcast from Dec 19, where she is calling herself a real friend of CD and says that he and LV are 100% not guilty and are victims, says that in 2018 "an angel told her not to associate herself with the woman group surrounding CD" that was on the group photo (so MG, LV, etc)
- In her podcast in Feb 20, where she already calls CD enemy, she once again states the same
- it was in her podcasts that she predicted big earthquake as long ago as in 2014, she was talking about Rexburg in 2018 at least etc
- JR had a lot of followers long ago
JMO but it is CD who took JR's ideas (just as with other authors he published) and applied them to make his own cult but with him on the top, instead of following JR's. Again MOO, but I think that's exactly why they parted - JR wants to be on top of movement herself, and CD wanted that as well . MOO JMO

Oh how the tides have turned....

I’m passing through Rexburg on my way to Montana, would love to pay my respects either today or on the way back home. Where is the daybell house located? Or where they have the vigil, would rather go there.

I found a possible link between this group and a hidden Scientologist.
Now, that is interesting.
Just a warning. We have to be careful discussing this Cease and Desist company. Tricia warned us off a lot of threads back. I believe it's ok linking to the names and descriptions but just wanted to put this caveat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain