Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we now learned the kids were buried in September its leads me to wonder why did Chad send Tammy off to her parents in Oct. I thought the Oct time was when he buried them, how very bold of Chad to do it when she was at work. This also blows my theory that Alex/Lori kept the kids possibly in a freezer till this time.
Why did Chad send Tammy away, what was he up to while she was gone? Jmo

I would expect a similar document for Lori soon.

The night AC carried JJ home asleep, did Lori give him any of his medicine, like an extra big dose?

I'm struggling reading the documents, am so heart broken for those sweet harmless kids. I'm praying for strength for Colby, Kay and Larry, and Annie to get through this.
That’s what I am thinking...an extra dose of his meds...and then smothered.

If AC always kept his phone on him, I'll be interested to see if he was pinged in the area when BB was shot at and if there was a ping from a second phone that would have been the driver. I'd also be interested if AC's phone was pinged when TD was shot at with the so-called paintball gun, that I believe was a gun with a silencer.

I believe there is much evidence still being held for multiple and ongoing investigations and so far, we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, I like this. Seems AC might not have had brain enough to leave his phone turned off and at home.

Since we now learned the kids were buried in September its leads me to wonder why did Chad send Tammy off to her parents in Oct. I thought the Oct time was when he buried them, how very bold of Chad to do it when she was at work. This also blows my theory that Alex/Lori kept the kids possibly in a freezer till this time.
He probably sent her away so he could spend time with Lori. After all, she was free of her children by then.

Yes, really brazen trying to dispose of Tylee while Tammy was at work...not even just burying her, but burning, and possibly dismemberment (according to Nate, but I want to hear more on that from LE).

Where has it ever been reported that Lori was against using drugs even when prescribed? May we know your source, please?
It's actually the opposite as she tells the babysitter she sometimes gives them early to JJ if she wants to get him to bed sooner than normal. I think that could be what happened and they gave him too much either accidentally or very likely on purpose. Having already killed Tylee two weeks earlier, it made it easier for them to justify in their heads with their zombie excuses.

Legal eagles.....
Question:
If Tylee was murdered (or subdued or assaulted) inside Yellowstone NP, that would be a federal crime, no? What might we see as far as differences in prosecution if that's the case?
I have a nasty sense that something went down in that Rest Area half way between Madison and the West Yellowstone gate. Along the Madison River.
IMO a rest area would be more appealing to the gang than wilderness. I think they're too worried about their own skin to step anywhere that looks like wilderness, and with all the posters about bears and wolves and needing to be careful....

An interesting point was brought up about LV possibly being released for her current charge of abandonment since the kids were dead. With the evidence now publicized and whatever evidence is still being examined or held back, now that the bodies have been found it's just a matter of time till the both of them are charged with murder-for-hire, conspiring, aiding and abetting, etc. At this point LE has plenty of time and they aren't going anywhere for a long, long time.

more hypothetical musings on who would be the next step up 'guy' (or gal o_O) for chad and lori.
doing the dirty work is definitely below them it seems.

perhaps there is somebody out there with an axe to grind over say...maybe a botched assassination....??:confused::confused:

speculative moo

Off to finish my catch up. I'm pages and pages behind now. Lol.

Enjoying time with Lori... No Tammy, no kids. MOO Just mad passionate teenage lust and vacation time?

An interesting point was brought up about LV possibly being released for her current charge of abandonment since the kids were dead. With the evidence now publicized and whatever evidence is still being examined or held back, now that the bodies have been found it's just a matter of time till the both of them are charged with murder-for-hire, conspiring, aiding and abetting, etc. At this point LE has plenty of time and they aren't going anywhere for a long, long time.
I certainly hope so because I can see her attorney going in on Monday to get her released on current charges .I wish an attorney would weigh in here..can't see LE letting her get out..but who knows

Re: the July 2019 incident: Garth (in the course of the recent ongoing investigation) reported to RPD that last summer a neighbor had asked him about a gunshot that the neighbor had heard coming from behind the Daybell house. Garth told the neighbor that his father had shot a raccoon.
Snipped for focus
The thing is.... Garth could have mis-remembered. Early September and July are not that far apart. Both are "summer". Hopefully, LE can track down that neighbor.
And this early story could have been BS, the later one the truth. We don't know that, either. I'll bet a raccoon got into the remains, either because they weren't completely buried, or they were out there in a cooler... One clue to this may be the bricks that were put on top of TR's remains: they might have been put there to prevent raccoons or other scavengers from getting into them, and the ZombieGang were concerned because this had already happened.

Last edited:
I am guessing they only showed what they needed to show right now to tie CD to AxC and the bodies. If they have this info for those two, they no doubt have it for LV and will be revealing what they know about LV's movements later. And texts.

Plus, whatever premeditation and planning exists in email and internet search/use. If they got this much location info on Alex, I assume they have tons of other data on all of them.

These people are atrociously stupid. It’s mind boggling that Alex had his phone in his pocket at these times.

IMO he had a "vision" she was going to die so he thought she should go and visit her parents one last time. He was planning his wedding to Lori also as we know she was buying rings and clothes in early October.

I don’t think so. For one, there would have been charges like Tylee’s. 2, they just came to the head first and then saw the rest of the body.
Thank you! I forgot the “egregious” comment was linked to dates of Tylee’s death. I feel a tiny bit better now. May not throw up after all.

I posted (Dec 23) a link with a list of "Feel the Fire" podcasts... creators/hosts were JM, MG, and Lori.

I've included a snippet of the podcasts below (but full info can be found in my original link)

It's important to note these dates don't necessarily mean the podcasts were recorded live, nor does it mean any of the hosts/guest were in the same room while recording. Per the recent probable cause affidavit, Melanie arrived in Rexburg on 9/19 so the date on the last one being 9/16 gave me pause. However, "published" may mean something different that "recorded"... I don't know. But, either way I find the chronology and guests interesting.

*Obviously, the links to the actual podcasts were removed long ago, I'm simply revisiting this because of the dates, hosts, topics.

On a personal note... it's revolting to know where at least one body was found AND the podcast was entitled "Feel the Fire"

JMO

Published 9/4/19 "Better Than Surviving Our Trials"
*JM, Chad, and a special guest

Published 9/7/19 "What is a Baptism of Fire"
How did it help Melanie in her own life with a Special Needs son, with feeling like she didn't know how to naviagate her challenges, and what it took for her to experience that clean feeling in her heart. Lori is so descriptive with ways that "fire" can feel to all of us, and how that has manifest in her life....

Published 9/16/19 "Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love"
Emerging from a Spring and Summer break, Chad Daybell joins Lori and Melanie to share things he has been shown about the Savior of the World with insights from 2 Near-Death Experiences and a visionary gift that was opened up to him because of his visits "Beyond the Veil."

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members