Identified! AZ - Phoenix, WhtFem, 35-50, @ 43rd & Baseline Rd, Apr'04 - Ginger Bibb

She has one case that seems to involve possession of a small amount of pot and two different narcotics, one of which according to the complaint is Tylenol 3. The charges are entered as three separate entries despite all seeming to have originated in a single arrest on the same day. All seem to have been dismissed. I also see a bunch of moving violations.

The bench warrant you mention was issued shortly before a mental health exam, and doesn't seem to be related to the charges mentioned above.

Welp.
What other charges does she have?

She has one case that seems to involve possession of a small amount of pot and two different narcotics, one of which according to the complaint is Tylenol 3. The charges are entered as three separate entries despite all seeming to have originated in a single arrest on the same day. All seem to have been dismissed. I also see a bunch of moving violations.

The bench warrant you mention was issued shortly before a mental health exam, and doesn't seem to be related to the charges mentioned above.

Welp.
What other charges does she have?

Okay so I am more detail-oriented than big picture, so please excuse my lack of summary here. So I read the minutes available from the court cases. The last record of Ginger being alive is on December 13, 2001. There is NO legal indication she was ever in court again. I can’t find any other record of Ginger being alive past, so looking where Ginger was from December 2001 to Feb. 2004 might help (if Ginger was alive then).

After skimming through some online yearbooks from Perryton High School, I was able to find additional photos of Ginger in her teen years from the 70's. She appeared to enjoy volleyball, and even played on the school team her senior year. I know this info may not be particularly useful to the ongoing case, but I just found it interesting, and figured I'd share my findings.

Attachments

• Senior Photo (1976).jpg
    Senior Photo (1976).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 84
  • High School (1974-1976).jpg
    High School (1974-1976).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 80
After skimming through some online yearbooks from Perryton High School, I was able to find additional photos of Ginger in her teen years from the 70's. She appeared to enjoy volleyball, and even played on the school team her senior year. I know this info may not be particularly useful to the ongoing case, but I just found it interesting, and figured I'd share my findings.
Anything we can do to humanize and memorialize these people who were lost for so long is great! Thanks for finding and sharing the photos of young Ginger. And welcome to WS, @Kirsten_N. !

DNA Doe Project: Phoenix PD investigators use forensic genealogy to solve cold cases

In April 2004, Phoenix Police officers found the remains of a middle-aged woman in a rolled-up carpet. The case went cold for nearly 16 years until the DNA Doe Project used the victim's DNA to find a link between families.

Det. Somershoe says the next call he made gave him chills.

"With Ginger Bibb's family, when I reached out to her father, who was in his 80s, he's like, ‘I've been waiting for this phone call,’" Det. Somershoe recalls.

The identification of Ginger Lynn Bibb would be confirmed after her dad submitted his DNA for testing.

Poor Ginger. I wonder what happened to her and how she ended up like that. So good to see the smiling pictures of her.
Tylenol 3 (cocodamol) is a narcotic, i guess because of the codeine, it is sold regularily as stronger painkiller.

Poor Ginger. I wonder what happened to her and how she ended up like that. So good to see the smiling pictures of her.
Tylenol 3 (cocodamol) is a narcotic, i guess because of the codeine, it is sold regularily as stronger painkiller.
I think it may have been a partner or spouse, she had trauma to her throat and face, that could have been from abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back