CANADA Canada - Dylan Ehler, 3, Truro, Nova Scotia, 6 May 2020 *Reward*

From your link above:

“The parents of a missing Truro, N.S., boy are now offering a $10,000 reward to anyone who returns their son safe.

Three–year–old Dylan Ehler was playing in his grandmother's yard when he disappeared on May 6.

It was largely believed he fell in nearby Lepper Brook, which flows into Salmon River, but the family hasn't ruled out the possibility he was kidnapped.”

Photo of Dylan’s mother from the article:

upload_2020-6-18_17-46-14.jpeg

In the article Dylan’s father said the search focused on the water, not the land, and Dylan’s boots were found at night...questioning if they were thrown in there.

I remember when it was first announced that he was missing—we were under a SOE and not allowed out, but despite that there were about a hundred or more people out searching outside of the official search area, according to posts and photos on social media and MSM.

Has the water been fully searched? Is it known for sure that he's not on the water?

They searched all the way down to where the river meets the Bay. LE said the water search is over, but the investigation is ongoing. : (

I don’t think LE has said that he’s definitely not in the river. The brook seems less likely, based on their experiment with the mannequin.

I’d like to know if any home security cameras or dash cams showed anything.If he was kidnapped you would think it would be captured on one of these.The backyard doesn’t even look close to the road on the map.Things just don’t add up.I don’t think he was ever in the brook.

“I believe he was kidnapped, but it’s hard to say what really happened, because all they have are the boots,” said Ehler.

‘I believe he was kidnapped ... but we don’t know’: Parents of missing toddler offer $10,000 reward

Odd statement, to me he is saying the only thing cops have as evidence is the boots and is pretty cold IMO.
I think it was quite natural for police and volunteers to put their efforts into a water search based on what they were told. Grandma is distracted by dog... then he's gone. Water is right there.

Boots don't show up until hours later?

So what do you have left?

1. Exhaustive and extensive search has been conducted...unless he was weighed down ..he's likely not in that water.
2. Kidnapping...would have to be a blink of an eye effort if the story is to be believed.
3. Accidental death and cover up?
4. Insurance...

I can't think of what other options exist.

Considering both parents were charged with assault against each other, I believe a couple days before the child went missing, I think door #3 is very plausible and the odds are extremely against a lurking kidnapper. I don't rule out drowning though. If, and a big IF the parents use drugs that could explain odd behavior or lack of emotion. If you remember the Tori Stafford case, even the police thought the mother was guilty & arranged a sting.

Considering both parents were charged with assault against each other, I believe a couple days before the child went missing, I think door #3 is very plausible and the odds are extremely against a lurking kidnapper. I don't rule out drowning though. If, and a big IF the parents use drugs that could explain odd behavior or lack of emotion. If you remember the Tori Stafford case, even the police thought the mother was guilty & arranged a sting.
It's unfortunate that the parents were charged with DV as it could either be connected to Dylan's disappearance or not. One thing that stops me from being suspicious is that he went missing while he was with his grandmother. And I know that grandparents can and do lie and can and have been involved in foul play in other cases but we don't have any indication in this case that she was not truthful.

So for me it leaves either Dylan did go into the river or there's missing information. As a parent I'd rather believe my child was abducted and not dead in a river so for now anyway I'm cutting them some slack. All MOO.

I think it was quite natural for police and volunteers to put their efforts into a water search based on what they were told. Grandma is distracted by dog... then he's gone. Water is right there.

Boots don't show up until hours later?

So what do you have left?

1. Exhaustive and extensive search has been conducted...unless he was weighed down ..he's likely not in that water.
2. Kidnapping...would have to be a blink of an eye effort if the story is to be believed.
3. Accidental death and cover up?
4. Insurance...

I can't think of what other options exist.

Option 5: Disappearance staged due to fears of losing access to child, child is elsewhere and is fine.

#5 is my hope but I think Option 1 (accidental misadventure drowning) is most likely. Just my opinion.

Poor Dylan and those who love him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back