GUILTY UK - Nicole Smallman, 27 & Bibaa Henry 46, Archdeacon's daughters, murdered London park, 7 June 2020

Cags, have a look on this map...there is a small pond, located between Gotfords Hill and Valley Drive exit...
On the map it’s just below the line where Valley Drive curves round.....police said the pond was about 100 yards from Valley Drive exit, so this should be the one

Brilliant, good catch. Located it on google earth as well, and it seems to be in the right place for the killer to have passed.

I’ve been out of the Delphi loop. What’s the small doggo reference about?
Ooh, Im not 100% sure when it first appeared but I certainly remember it being a topic of the thread about a Year ago.
Seemingly, some people considered the possibility that the zoomed in picture of Bridge Guy showed a small dog and lead under his jacket, hence the bulk, a realistic interpretation.

The saddest part of it all is it's still the best lead ISP have.

Edit: A small subgroup of us then devised a kind of WS handbook to refer to , a guide to various recurring characteristics of threads and how to approach cases on WS. One point was when threads had ceased to become effective. The first sign of which is that a small dog is weaved into the potential narrative of a case.

I could sell you a copy but , unfortunately, Trish has used the majority of the stock to make masks and is now burning the remaing copies to keep the WS boiler going.

Last edited:
Minute's silence to be held for Reading victims

I'm just posting this because it has a photo of how the tents have been laid out for this attack -- not too sure if this is all the tents and with it being similar - knife attack, multiple victims, I thought it could be a good reference but obviously all are different in their own way.

I was wondering what people's thoughts were seeing this compared to the way the tents were placed up for the two sisters.

From the latest updates, I now think that the sisters were lying under or very close to the line of trees - which could explain how they went unnoticed for so long.
I think the two tents are marking the exact spots at which the attack/s took place.

The tents at Reading, I think were covering the bodies of the 3 people who were killed.

You think there was two points of attack @Alyce ? Or were we thinking that was a secondary tent. I have lost track of what's been said now about them. But the bodies under the line of trees makes sense sadly.

You think there was two points of attack @Alyce ? Or were we thinking that was a secondary tent. I have lost track of what's been said now about them. But the bodies under the line of trees makes sense sadly.

I did think a main tent and a secondary tent originally. But now I am thinking there were two main places of attack.
I did read ( will find the link again ) that the killer took the time to put the bodies underneath the line of trees.
The police also said that their search for evidence was made harder by the grass being some 2ft tall in that area, so it is slightly surprising that there was not a flattened trail of grass visible from the attack area to the trees.
Then again, perhaps there was, but people taking a walk in the park did not notice this.

They were reported missing to police late on Saturday and their bodies were found by a member of the public on Sunday lunchtime in a line of trees 100 yards from the picnic site.

He said it was not yet known whether the women were initially attacked at the picnic site, or within the line of trees where their bodies were found a short distance away.

The grass in the area where the sisters were attacked is now 2ft high and DCI Harding said: “It is a massive area to cover.”

Sisters dance with fairy lights in photo taken an hour before they were both brutally murdered by mystery knife killer

Last edited:
I can no longer find the article that says the killer took time to put the bodies under the line of trees. The only statement now, from the police, is the one above, which says the police do not know whether they were initially attacked at the picnic site ( where the tents are ) or by the line of trees.

I am wondering if the earlier article that I read was just a journalist assuming something ?

Definitely could be, but it is for sure painting a picture of a location that's easy to hide the bodies without meaning to. I do wonder if anything was staged - I mean I think they had to have been attacked where they were found because wasn't their bag with them? Unless that was staged too?

My guess is that the attack was by the party spot and he moved their bodies and bag over to the trees.
Everything else - fairy lights, glasses/cups and any other debris from the picnic, he just left where they lay, but perhaps thought the bag would draw attention to the spot and someone might look around further and see the bodies. Or maybe someone might take the bag to a local lost property venue. Although given the current situation with the virus, perhaps no one would be willing to touch the bag.

Very good points, especially with the present climate about people and this virus. That seems to be an awful lot of thought going in to the act afterwards. But instead of this being incredibly targeted, it could just be the attacker trying to cover his tracks. However, I can't seem to stay on one thing that I think happened.

Very good points, especially with the present climate about people and this virus. That seems to be an awful lot of thought going in to the act afterwards. But instead of this being incredibly targeted, it could just be the attacker trying to cover his tracks. However, I can't seem to stay on one thing that I think happened.
I know what you mean. Why would a random psycho want to hide the bodies? Maybe just to gain a few mins escape time, but hmmmm not convinced. Normally, I think they'd just get out of there fast

I know what you mean. Why would a random psycho want to hide the bodies? Maybe just to gain a few mins escape time, but hmmmm not convinced. Normally, I think they'd just get out of there fast

Yes, I really don't understand why he would - hide their phones, not hide their bag - move their bodies(maybe) and the bag. He's still apparently quite injured at this point. It doesn't make any sense for me in some ways.

Overall, I am thinking he just did what he could in a few minutes, as he needed to get away asap - that may have been because of his injury.
So he moved the bodies and bag out of open view, but didn't have any thoughts about hiding them deeply within the trees, where they might have remained hidden for a few more days.
Threw the phones into the pond but didn't take time to dispose of the other items - although he probably didn't even consider the other items, they possibly had no link to him.

Yes, I really don't understand why he would - hide their phones, not hide their bag - move their bodies(maybe) and the bag. He's still apparently quite injured at this point. It doesn't make any sense for me in some ways.

I think with the phones, it would be as Tortoise said - either to stop them calling for help ( if he was not sure whether he had killed them or not ) or to avoid the issue of the phones ringing - assuming he had not switched them off.
Perhaps he hadn't switched them off because that would create a definite timeline. But then that's me thinking rationally, whereas I doubt he was.
Or perhaps he didn't know how to switch them off. Some phones require more than just pressing the on/off button. So, in a panic, the easiest thing to do is throw them into the pond.

I think with the phones, it would be as Tortoise said - either to stop them calling for help ( if he was not sure whether he had killed them or not ) or to avoid the issue of the phones ringing - assuming he had not switched them off.
Perhaps he hadn't switched them off because that would create a definite timeline. But then that's me thinking rationally, whereas I doubt he was.
Or perhaps he didn't know how to switch them off. Some phones require more than just pressing the on/off button. So, in a panic, the easiest thing to do is throw them into the pond.

Yeah, I understand that and it seems to be what has happened here. Especially taken in account that he obviously wasn't thinking rationally. I think I'm just trying to struggling with a motive for all this as its a confusing picture at the moment. Thank you for your response.

Just wondering as well. You know how some killers are "horrified"by their own actions and cover the victim's face? Maybe he did have a sudden what have I done moment and hid them away out of immediate sight. A denial kind of thing.

That said, I'm probably giving the killer too much credit :(

These photos are deeply moving on several different levels, seen is the spontaneous joy of two sisters dancing with fairy lights coming to life in the dark, yet we know that unseen - lurks a sinister predator and death. imo.
Sisters pictured dancing with fairy lights before double murder in London park
nicole-bibaa-wembley-2.jpg

1/2
Nicole Smallmanand Bibaa Henryare pictured dancing with fairy lights in Fryent Country Park, Wembley
nicole-bibaa-wembley.jpg

My two cents, after following this thread for a while, is that the perp could have been on a bad trip, or having other mental problems, and those moving lights triggered him the wrong way. Thinking "they" are coming after him, along those lines.
Because, IMHO, unless you know what it is all about, it isn't very obvious what is happening there.

A very dangerous person who will strike again, IMHO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back