Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 7 threads if you can’t be bothered to read through all of them here is a handy summary.

1. The German police dropped a bombshell when they released 4 year old info.

2. They stated that MM is dead but would not release proof.

3. A lot of tabloids released a lot of articles which basically was a lot of interviews with a lot of people who could not say anymore than the 1, 2 above.

4. Lot of padding but not an inch forward since.

Yeah, in 2006 CB was in jail in Portugal for robbing a Portimao petrol station. 9 months, released December 2006.

It’s likely CB’s committed other serious crimes and it’s important to check (Inga G. worries me because they know he was nearby) but he can be ruled out of a lot simply by virtue of him being in and out of jail since he was about 15.
I read that it was whilst German LE were investigating Inga disappearance that they discovered CB Winnebago hidden inside a factory. Onboard, they found girls swimwear and 8000 files in a memory card, which is believed to hold the evidence linking CB to MM. So it seems CB was already on the radar with regards to Inga. I'm finding it very hard to look into things at this point. Since reading online, 4 different versions of 1 single incident. X

Any number of people could have a copy of digital video on a usb stick, what LE need to track down is the source camera for the video.
Wouldnt the details in any attached files show the experts wether the content was original to that USB, downloaded, bluetooth or copied from other device.?? I'm sure they can access that info X

ETA: if you scroll UP at this link... you're in for a stomach turn.

If you read the bottom of that page, we learn that PJ had his Sony Vaio laptop for 10 months, despite promising they'd return it within a week. I wonder, did he get it back finally? What ELSE was taken from his home (if this is listed somewhere in the link, I haven't gotten to it yet!).

So Malinka's mother worked as a cleaner at the ocean club resort and cleaned the apartment above???

I clearly remember in the early days of this missing investigation that so many Portugese parents (more than have been mentioned so far in this thread) were complaining saying no-one, not even the Police were helping them find their missing children. I know some missing Portugese children have been mentioned in this thread but it was many more than so far mentioned here. Are there any Portugese speakers in this thread who can search for all the missing Portugese children who have been named in press or on TV programmes?
I just read last night, of the fury amongst residents because nobody seemed to care anything about the children who vanished prior to MM. There was no names, but was supposedly 12 in all. X

Someone could add the individual missing Portuguese people onto Websleuths. It would maybe help next time someone goes missing from there. Plus, they should be reviewing cold cases or making anniversary appeals at the very least.

Trying to catch up on the thread (page 21). I've read that the police discounted the sightings of MM in Spain in (I think) August 2017, which was roughly the same time CB got to Orgiva. Cartagena is in the other direction, but is also on the coast of Spain, not far from the border, which is close to Morocco and Algeria.

Could it be possible MM was actually spotted in Cartagena in the VW then CB drove back to his friend in Orgiva. Point A is Orgiva, Point B is Praia Da Luz and the end point Cartagena. I hope I spelt them all right. Just an observation. I don't have the time to look into everything.

Thanks to you all for your updates and great sleuthing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-164930_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-164930_Maps.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29
Victoria Chambers said:
I read that it was whilst German LE were investigating Inga disappearance that they discovered CB Winnebago hidden inside a factory. Onboard, they found girls swimwear and 8000 files in a memory card, which is believed to hold the evidence linking CB to MM. So it seems CB was already on the radar with regards to Inga. I'm finding it very hard to look into things at this point. Since reading online, 4 different versions of 1 single incident. X

Is this actually true (re my bold)? I will put it in my notes if so. TIA!

Yes Niner, as far as we can tell it’s true
Although I think the swimming costumes were inside the van, the van was parked over the blanket-wrapped-dead- dog burial site and the usb stick was in a plastic Lidl bag under the dead dog/blanket

I thought the appeal for info on interiors might relate to what we now know is said to be a second brutal attack against a second elderly woman - in the second instance, she was said to have been chained to a post" during her attack. I wonder what country that attack is supposed to have happened in, because I haven't been able to find any mention of it yet (that said, I haven't looked very hard). Maybe someone else can find it? Surely that would have made headlines, if she reported it to LE?
Recently read he raped another lady.. a 50 year old who passed on from cancer. Off to look...

June 22 2020
Pal on German pedophile and Maddie McCann: ‘I know he did it’
''Michael Tatschi — who once lived with the suspect in Portugal — has told the Daily Mail he has no doubts about his former friend.

“He was a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child for sexual kicks or money,” Tatschi told the paper.

The Austrian man was interrogated by cops last year about Madeleine’s disappearance and allegedly told detectives that Brueckner bragged about his involvement and how he ripped off wealthy tourists.

Tatschi told the tabloid Brueckner boasted about “selling kids” and hinted Madeleine had been sold to a sex ring.''

GA's interview June 21, 2020 (starts at 0:44)

Notícias 00H

ETA: unfortunately interview is edited and cut. Maybe someone recorded it unabridged and will put in on Ytube, preferably translated.

Last edited:
16 minutes after the call came in for MM, another call came in from a Lisbon Security System firm, reports of a suspected burglary 10 miles away which diverted the police for, crucially, one hour! Why would LE think for 1 minute that it is acceptable to make a detour from a missing child to a suspected burglary?? I know there was some suspicion as to that call being a set up with ties to MM abduction. Does anybody know where exactly did the detour lead them to? Who owned the place and had a burglary occurred ?? I read 'suspected burglary' but cant find anything else on it! X

I have already asked that here and have no answer.

June 22 2020
Pal on German pedophile and Maddie McCann: ‘I know he did it’
''Michael Tatschi — who once lived with the suspect in Portugal — has told the Daily Mail he has no doubts about his former friend.

“He was a pervert and more than capable of snatching a child for sexual kicks or money,” Tatschi told the paper.

The Austrian man was interrogated by cops last year about Madeleine’s disappearance and allegedly told detectives that Brueckner bragged about his involvement and how he ripped off wealthy tourists.

Tatschi told the tabloid Brueckner boasted about “selling kids” and hinted Madeleine had been sold to a sex ring.''

Did Tatschi convince reporters he couldn't have kidnapped the child himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam