Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
So two things: 1) This person is easy enough to find but I'm going to be vague here and not mention a name / company / area within an industry. 2) What the company does isn't legal in my state, so I have zero experience on either end of the physician office/patient equation. With those in mind...

I strongly question whether, in the course of providing management at this company (a company where neither this employee [nor the company itself] represents any drug manufacturer) that sampling is even a thing. This company doesn't detail drugs or rep a product -- I'm clarifying that this position isn't management level pharmaceutical sales. In my mind (again, not legal here, so my familiarity is low), sampling in this industry would be the equivalent of a Walgreens pharmacist sampling drugs to a doctor. (In nursing, we would call that diverting drugs. Not sure what they call it in pharmacy, but I believe they call it diverting drugs. :D.)

So I just don't think this is a useful connection --> Someone Lori and Chad may or may not have met, may or may not have access to some drugs that may or may not have been useful in....doing something.. and this person may or may not have diverted those drugs to Lori or Chad. That seems like a lot of hassle for the kind of people who don't know better than to take their cell phones with them to crime scenes.

Sedatives would have been easy for Lori to access after a truthful conversation with one of JJ's physicians. (And yes, I know she lies when the truth would have sufficed.)

Oh JoLee.... I am trying to put this puzzle together. No luck.
Can you throw out more tidbits.....??

This isn't as easy a question as you would think. It starts to get into lds itself, and this topic has been halted several times as being off topic and offensive as well. Fewer than you fear, more than you think, and the big problem is that in any group these ideas land in with people who are zealous they tend to be end up being influential. So you don't need many for the effect to have increasing weight. Zealous is seen as a positive and righteous trait others aspire to.
I've never thought twice about posting on WS because WS-ers are a generally respectful bunch.
But it occurs to me after I read your comment here, that when it comes to this case, TOS rules (and their unwavering application) might serve the dual purpose of protecting poster safety.
Thank you, WS, even though the rules sometimes seem inhibiting.

If you think about it, many at WS listen to podcasters (one example is Nancy Grace, others cannot mention due to TOS etc. ;););)) The one thing that makes most of us scream at our tv/computer is they always interrupt. MOO

And at WS, many say.. "just let them go on and on and for the interviewer to shut the h**l up and quit trying to interject and interupt the person you are interviewing"

Nate did such. It's the ... let them talk and talk into silence.. And then, only then, move on.

That takes skill, and focus. Nancy doesn't have that skill MOO, and is exactly what was / is needed. I don't know of many others that do that, except for Keith Morrison and many others that we see on dateline. I cannot think of any podcasters that are as good at doing such, and that MOO is what separates the wheat from the chaff as to journalism.

MOO
oooo. I just love WSer clues! yum.

I wasn't disappointed in Dateline because I didnt expect much new information. I was interested in anything MG might add to her previous interview but she just affirmed my dislike for her. I just cant get over her inaction when she was in a position to raise a huge red flag. She comes off poorly and somewhat dim, almost flippant. I get that she is probably looking for direction in life but the level of gullibility is mind boggling. I kind of feel sorry for her even though I dislike her.

Someone asked up thread about her culpability. I dont think she was directly involved in the crimes but she might have lied to police which is a crime. Its probably only a misdemeanor but her conversation with police could have been like this.

Police: Is JJ in your care?
MG: No
Police: Have you talked to LV or CD?
MG: N0. (misdemeanor if it happened like this)

If she has any culpability its minor but her cooperation is helpful. Her testimony is a good starting point for establishing the monsters backstory and motivation.

The entire saga is so disturbing. I haven't been on WS that long but heartbreak doesn't allow me to follow many cases. All the senseless killings are depressing and maddening. Poor Gannon comes to mind and I just cant follow that case closely.

Those of you who tirelessly keep the theories moving on these cases are champions. Keep up the good work. Cheers...

Oh JoLee.... I am trying to put this puzzle together. No luck.
Can you throw out more tidbits.....??

I think seven is VERY young to start something like Xanax, but there might be people willing to prescribe it based on his behaviors. Benadryl is even a candidate at the right dose, and it doesn't require a visit to a doctor. You can buy a bottle of 100 on Amazon. Unlike the ODT's, these can be crushed and diluted.

These aren't the most sophisticated criminals we're dealing, they probably did something simple, and once any drug has been prescribed or accessed, people are then free to use it however and on whoever they want.

If he was a Zombie they’d pray and the spirit (the Zombie’s?) would leave and he (JJ?) would “just die”. And she (MG) thinks that’s somehow better?
Ayayayay. They couldn't just pray and make the Zombie leave without the fatal follow up?
They aren't just rationalizing murder, they're rationalizing neglect.
Total lack of empathy. No attachment to scruples, that niggling voice inside you that says something is very wrong. So dangerous, and not just because it resulted in murder.

I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail

I really hope the bolded statement could be true. I dunno though.... Ian just looks so brainwashed these days.... Do we think there is anyway LE can be holding the domestic case against Ian, over his head?

And as always...does Ian ever work anymore?? How are they even paying for that baby with no job insurance??? moo moo.
I've heard MP keeps Ian on a tight leash not sure if confirmed so jmo. She must have doubt of his loyalty because of the 1st time he went to LE. Maybe he is just stuck in a very bad place with the baby coming and playing it out for the baby, she is what 6 or 7 months along now..there is very little coming from that camp. I find it strange there is no action from LE, they have to have digital evidence. What could they be waiting for. One thing I do wonder about is the neighbor said they saw BB leave and almost immediately after he left the jeep pulled up (that's how I remember it). Would there have been time for MP to get with Alex in the jeep. MP would have needed a babysitter for her 2 kids if she was with him. MG talks very very little about MP so I am sure something has to be in the works jmo

LDS is extraordinarily patriarchal. Review all the business structures within the church, and you will see very very few women. This has always been the model. And I would suspect this model easily roles over into the social structures of lds living. From my rather weak knowledge, women are strong and so highly revered, but they never run things.
Ok, I misunderstood the post.

Last edited:
I'm curious whether anyone here knows of or has reference to information regarding the use of a cadaver dog to pinpoint the location of the children's remains. I was made aware of the use of a dog but haven't mentioned it here because I understand I can't discuss information acquired in confidence unless it is verified. However, today I found reference in the Rexburg Standard Journal that reported a cadaver dog was observed on the property that Tuesday, confirming my own info. Of course, that would only make sense given that we know the GPS, as accurate as it is, still has about a 40-foot diameter error factor. I'm trying to gather as much info as possible on the forensic work done on the site and would be grateful if anyone has info regarding the activity with cadaver dogs at the scene. Thanks.

Not going to delve into it too much... but STILL driving me crazy. The orange object at the dig site. And the AC’s orange gun bag and another orange/black luggage bag found in the house. It’s what’s convinced me AC was involved in the murders and burials. I’m so curious to see if it will come to be connected. What was it? Driving me nuts.
I've bee thinking about this too. Although I was all about that orange item being a space blanket, you have me convinced that orange object on the site is AC's gun bag. For me, the tell is the black handle.
Also noteworthy, that orange thingumajig is in good shape. When did TD last bury a pet there?

the same way she always stated it, IMO - ‘Lori said’. She never said she had knowledge of this first hand, and why would she? She doesn’t live in Rexburg and never did.

well, it’s chilling but let’s be frank, once Lori made the decision that Tylee had to be killed, then so did JJ. It’s upsetting but true.

let’s not forget Eric Grossarth, who has gotten a once in a lifetime internship and experience beyond his wildest dreams; even if nightmares.

He needs sunscreen. Poor guy has horrible sunburn all over his face except where sunglasses and a mask blocked from the sun. I am pale like him so I know this pain.

Stone says she was “groomed” by this group and was once a part of it.

Stone described Chad as “this remarkably well-spoken, kind man who was right in the thick of (the group).” Yet she also heard Chad had some strange beliefs.

“I heard that Chad believed that his wife was supposed to have died in a car accident, and she was now inhabited by a zombie, by an evil spirit, doesn’t have control of herself and is detrimental to the work of God,” Stone said.

'Divergent' Daybell beliefs detailed in new interviews

My questions: Where did this woman hear about zombies and about Tammy being one? Did she learn it from Chad? From other cult members? Known so far or unknown? When did she learn about it? It seems like it was before Tammy's death. How many other people also knew? We have not heard before of other locals being part of Chad's core group.[/QUOTE]

I have no answer to your questions and after reading the article , I snipped this as it stands out from Stone’s statement.
“If there is a work that you have been commanded by God to bring forth and God asks you to take somebody’s life in order to bring forth that work, we know our families are going to be together in heaven after we die, so if it’s what God has asked, it’s almost like they’re Abrahamic sacrifices,” Stone said.

If you think about it, many at WS listen to podcasters (one example is Nancy Grace, others cannot mention due to TOS etc. ;););)) The one thing that makes most of us scream at our tv/computer is they always interrupt. MOO

And at WS, many say.. "just let them go on and on and for the interviewer to shut the h**l up and quit trying to interject and interupt the person you are interviewing"

Nate did such. It's the ... let them talk and talk into silence.. And then, only then, move on.

That takes skill, and focus. Nancy doesn't have that skill MOO, and is exactly what was / is needed. I don't know of many others that do that, except for Keith Morrison and many others that we see on dateline. I cannot think of any podcasters that are as good at doing such, and that MOO is what separates the wheat from the chaff as to journalism.

MOO
oooo. I just love WSer clues!

The funeral was in Utah though. Not sure how far away this is from Rexburg but I would be surprised if they drove all the way back to Rexburg for Lori's cookies and koolaid jmo
I think it was after the memorial sevice in Rexburg (that some have said, Lori attended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member