Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not being a fan of Oprah is not racist. Being a white person calling her a "dark spirit" is almost certainly racist, not to mention very "on the nose", as coded language goes.

oh well ... as I stated just MOO/w no coded language

You're post got me thinking. It's been said here on WS that certain toxins or poisons are difficult to detect after embalmment or time, especially if you don't know what you're looking for. If they can find a cause of death from the remains of JJ who's body was found intact and not embalmed or burned, perhaps they can then use that information to focus on specific trace elements in the deaths of the others. With that, if the method of murder was the m.o. of the murderers, wouldn't it be something if they can also find or perhaps even by now, already found these substances in someone's house, apartment, barn, or car?

I was thinking along those lines. I've heard it said on Dateline and other shows that people who are murdered have stories to tell, and investigators and medical examiners are their storytellers. How fascinating and bittersweet it would be if young JJ ends up telling the story that needs to be told.

Last edited:
No tears or sadness in the videos I’ve seen from the family members. The whole group seem very cold. And all the smiles? I just don’t understand. 2 murdered children had my eyes watered up thinking how they died and buried like animals and with animals by animals! JMOO

My opinion of IP is that he is biding his time. He sees the writing on the wall and knows that if he doesn't pretend to believe and love MP, he and potentially the unborn child are going to end up on the hit list. He can't leave before the baby is born because he knows the baby would not be safe alone with her. I feel when the baby is born, he will take the baby and run far far away from these people. And I hope when he does he takes his ex wife and the children he has with her too.

And I in no way believe that MP has forgiven him for going to the authorities, but right now would be really bad timing to kill him off.
I feel he is too far off his rocker for Natalie to take back.... and I feel he has lots of apologies before he even gets custody rights (not sure where that stands right now, tho).
BUT if there is a way he can work out a plan, maybe with his own parents to escape.... I do hope you are right. Ian deserves a second chance... maybe.

Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away

If you heard something like MG heard about TD all lined up for death, wouldn’t you be freaked out and tell someone?
MG might just get ripped apart on the stand. An attorney could argue that she made it all up, otherwise she’d have gone to the police.
I’m thinking she didn’t just hear this stuff: she was involved in it somehow.
This woman is dangerous, IMO. She can't tell what’s real.

No way, not with 5 kids alive on this planet!! Tammy's mission was here!!

MG obviously has no children. I cannot even begin to explain what it is like to be forever separated from a child. IMO the only way the next life would appeal to Tammy is if they had all died before her.

4K a month (combined) Social Security direct deposit for both children( their deceased father’s benefits)
I’m sure Lori was still enjoying this 4K a month SS money (while they lay in the ground) . Hopefully SS stopped it when she was arrested.

MOO

I'm curious if she will have to pay back that SS money she received after the kids were (gulp!) killed. Not like she has any money now, but, still. Also, I saw listed on that witness list that someone posted here, I believe that one of the witnesses is a Social Security Investigator. Will she get SS fraud charges tacked on to her list of crimes? JMO

From anamanunee Dec, 2019: "Tylee's father fought for custody for YEARS. Weeks after he was granted custody, Charles & Lori up & moved to Hawaii to "start a juice bar" & took Tylee with them. It was a very shady & spur of the moment departure."

Last night's Dateline added to this narrative by reporting that Lori had been ordered to pay Joe Ryan child support, and that's another reason she fled the state with Tylee. And then, of course, he died. Thank you, Diggdeeperstill, for bumping this original post from December!

This will be an unpopular opinion but here it goes: I am more willing than most of you to give MG, SC and the rest of the families a "pass". Hindsight is always 20/20, but I feel sorry for the rest of these folks. They are victims of CD and LVD and AxC. I get why MG didn't go to the police. She was stuck in a world of believing the weird stuff CD and LVD were spouting but also of not wanting to believe her friends would be capable of such horrific crimes as a result. Also do we know exactly when MG started talking to LEO? Because from the Dateline episode, it seems to me, she did exactly what she should have, refused to lie to LEO and then worked with them going forward. I do not feel the same way about CD's family or about MB. These folks should have/did known more and said more earlier. MOO

MG obviously has no children. I cannot even begin to explain what it is like to be forever separated from a child. IMO the only way the next life would appeal to Tammy is if they had all died before her.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought I heard Keith say that MG had four children.

Apologies if I misheard.

Once they the text about the pet cemetery on June 1 things moved very quickly.

They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

This is something that has bothered me. Why would it take this long to request this? We know phones provide an unreal amount of information.

The phone information in the Kenzie Lueck case was obtained right away.

This will be an unpopular opinion but here it goes: I am more willing than most of you to give MG, SC and the rest of the families a "pass". Hindsight is always 20/20, but I feel sorry for the rest of these folks. They are victims of CD and LVD and AxC. I get why MG didn't go to the police. She was stuck in a world of believing the weird stuff CD and LVD were spouting but also of not wanting to believe her friends would be capable of such horrific crimes as a result. Also do we know exactly when MG started talking to LEO? Because from the Dateline episode, it seems to me, she did exactly what she should have, refused to lie to LEO and then worked with them going forward. I do not feel the same way about CD's family or about MB. These folks should have/did known more and said more earlier. MOO
MG contacted the RPD Dec 6. #14 & #15 on LV probable cause...

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

She has children. She has a special-needs child. She wrote a book that discussed some of this. It is curious, however. She had to be carrying some guilt over her mothering, if she wrote a book about getting through a hard life through her beliefs in her God. I can see how she was velcroed to Lori.... but as many have said.... "she still has lots of 'splaining to do".

I have no answer to your questions and after reading the article , I snipped this as it stands out from Stone’s statement.
“If there is a work that you have been commanded by God to bring forth and God asks you to take somebody’s life in order to bring forth that work, we know our families are going to be together in heaven after we die, so if it’s what God has asked, it’s almost like they’re Abrahamic sacrifices,” Stone said.
Sounds like something Alex would believe. Did MG as well?

But from a planning point of view, wouldn't it be better to commit murder when there are no guests around? IMO after MG went home would have been less suspiscious. ATM, this makes me think that either Lori killed through rage on the spur of the moment, or there was an accidental overdose.
I am more cynical. I think the Zombie Gang used MG. They needed a witness. At that time, that weekend, that moment.

My opinion of IP is that he is biding his time. He sees the writing on the wall and knows that if he doesn't pretend to believe and love MP, he and potentially the unborn child are going to end up on the hit list. He can't leave before the baby is born because he knows the baby would not be safe alone with her. I feel when the baby is born, he will take the baby and run far far away from these people. And I hope when he does he takes his ex wife and the children he has with her too.

And I in no way believe that MP has forgiven him for going to the authorities, but right now would be really bad timing to kill him off.
I feel he is too far off his rocker for Natalie to take back.... and I feel he has lots of apologies before he even gets custody rights (not sure where that stands right now, tho).
BUT if there is a way he can work out a plan, maybe with his own parents to escape.... I do hope you are right. Ian deserves a second chance... maybe.

MG waited for about 10 days before coming forward.

And I don't think Lori's SSiSSter likes MG creating "drama" for the "mob" viewers.
Clarification: SS doesn't like drama that says nasty things about her. So many people out there lying twisty lies. Why, she even expects Tylee to return from the dead to help out her auntie by clearing up all the "confusion."
These people are scary. I'm with LE on this one: personal safety is at stake.

Since we've been talking about Nate Eaton, I wonder if he has had to hire a body guard?

This is something that has bothered me. Why would it take this long to request this? We know phones provide an unreal amount of information.

The phone information in the Kenzie Lueck case was obtained right away.
It's possible that Chad's text to Tammy about the raccoon was deleted and was only recovered later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus