Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get over some of the people (few, though) on a social media site who seem to be rooting for MT’s acquittal-as if she really isn’t a skanky, lazy opportunist who is now trying to rewrite her history. Sort of like her disgusting years with Fd never actually happened, and that she didn’t do all of the well-documented things we know about. Of course, being a home-wrecker is a far leap from being a conspiritor to murder, but there seems to be a fair amount of evidence, and we don’t know all of it. I wonder if she’s mad that Fd isn’t around to take his fair measure of punishment? I wonder if she thinks “Jennifer was HIS wife, HIS problem...now that he’s gone, why do I have to take the blame for part of it? Why don’t they just let me go?”

I would love to have been privy to the conversations that she had with Atty Bowman?

I can’t get over some of the people (few, though) on a social media site who seem to be rooting for MT’s acquittal-as if she really isn’t a skanky, lazy opportunist who is now trying to rewrite her history. Sort of like her disgusting years with Fd never actually happened, and that she didn’t do all of the well-documented things we know about. Of course, being a home-wrecker is a far leap from being a conspiritor to murder, but there seems to be a fair amount of evidence, and we don’t know all of it. I wonder if she’s mad that Fd isn’t around to take his fair measure of punishment? I wonder if she thinks “Jennifer was HIS wife, HIS problem...now that he’s gone, why do I have to take the blame for part of it? Why don’t they just let me go?”

I would love to have been privy to the conversations that she had with Atty Bowman?

Totally agree Jmoose!

As I've read her Instagram messages, the only words that comes to mind are Self-Centered ENTITLEMENT. Schoenhorn started the ball rolling commenting on the wealth and respectability of the father and mother...their wealth. Then he discussed the fact that MT has won awards for skiing. He seemed to be making a case that someone like MT couldn't/shouldn't be charged with such crimes and certainly couldn't have committed them. Hogwash!

As far as I can figure out, in all the wonderful travels, etc. that MT has completed, almost all were paid for by someone else...mostly men. She's held very few, if any solid positions and certainly not enough to sustain the lifestyle she practiced. She's a parasite.

She uses her daughter as an alter-ego and lives out her fantasies through her child. (Loved the water skiing video in which the daughter's life vest wasn't fastened...:eek:)

And the family...EGADS! Can you believe that her mother would bring her flowers on the day she was bailed out of jail for the first time? (I brought flowers to my daughter for her elementary school dance recitals, etc.) What values deem it appropriate to the reward your adult child with flowers after she helped her lover cover up the murder of his wife??? Incomprehensible. Then we had the family giggle fests on the way into and out of court. They acted like they thought they were the celebrities with no regard for the seriousness of the venues.

LE has shown evidence through the search warrants that MT is culpable for each of the three felonies for which she has been charged. She conspired with FD to create an alibi for the day JFD was killed. She continued to conspire with him and hindered police investigation by creating the alibi scripts, not being honest about her or his activities on the day of the crime, the Albany Avenue of stupidity. She continued to lie to LE through her August interview and changing her stories about what happened.

She is stunningly stupid or callous. Just can't figure out which it is. MOO...IMO

I can’t get over some of the people (few, though) on a social media site who seem to be rooting for MT’s acquittal-as if she really isn’t a skanky, lazy opportunist who is now trying to rewrite her history.

RSBM BBM

Ah, you're fluent in South American Spanish??? Just sayin'

Oh, that's right, she didn't forget her English fluency until the new guy came along.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Totally agree Jmoose!

As I've read her Instagram messages, the only words that comes to mind are Self-Centered ENTITLEMENT. Schoenhorn started the ball rolling commenting on the wealth and respectability of the father and mother...their wealth. Then he discussed the fact that MT has won awards for skiing. He seemed to be making a case that someone like MT couldn't/shouldn't be charged with such crimes and certainly couldn't have committed them. Hogwash!

As far as I can figure out, in all the wonderful travels, etc. that MT has completed, almost all were paid for by someone else...mostly men. She's held very few, if any solid positions and certainly not enough to sustain the lifestyle she practiced. She's a parasite.

She uses her daughter as an alter-ego and lives out her fantasies through her child. (Loved the water skiing video in which the daughter's life vest wasn't fastened...:eek:)

And the family...EGADS! Can you believe that her mother would bring her flowers on the day she was bailed out of jail for the first time? (I brought flowers to my daughter for her elementary school dance recitals, etc.) What values deem it appropriate to the reward your adult child with flowers after she helped her lover cover up the murder of his wife??? Incomprehensible. Then we had the family giggle fests on the way into and out of court. They acted like they thought they were the celebrities with no regard for the seriousness of the venues.

LE has shown evidence through the search warrants that MT is culpable for each of the three felonies for which she has been charged. She conspired with FD to create an alibi for the day JFD was killed. She continued to conspire with him and hindered police investigation by creating the alibi scripts, not being honest about her or his activities on the day of the crime, the Albany Avenue of stupidity. She continued to lie to LE through her August interview and changing her stories about what happened.

She is stunningly stupid or callous. Just can't figure out which it is. MOO...IMO

I vote for both!

Hi Margarita,
Not sure what you mean by a case map. Lots of information in the media thread, however.
CT - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

The three arrest warrants for FD and MT are quite informative as is the one arrest warrant for the attorney KM.

Let us know if you have specific questions after you look around. Nice to have you join the discussion!

Hi Tink :)

Thank you very much.

Let me cut to the chase and say I specifically wanted to look at the geography and mileage as related to potential recovery sites, based on certain windows of time and known data points, such as where certain things were discarded and when, etc. I will certainly review the media thread. :) Thanks again. I’ve been wanting/meaning to take a close look at this for a while, but hoping there was a map that showed the specific points of items recovered, etc.

Hi Tink :)

Thank you very much.

Let me cut to the chase and say I specifically wanted to look at the geography and mileage as related to potential recovery sites, based on certain windows of time and known data points, such as where certain things were discarded and when, etc. I will certainly review the media thread. :) Thanks again. I’ve been wanting/meaning to take a close look at this for a while, but hoping there was a map that showed the specific points of items recovered, etc.

this map might help.
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Map of evidence in warrant

So - I take it no bond review hearing date yet for MT? TIA! :) Just want to keep my notes straight! ;)

Nothing yet Niner.

I don't think we're going to hear or see anything, but I could be wrong. If you look at Most Recent Announcements below, number 5 seems to indicate that the Appellate Court isn't going to be hearing things that are pending in a lower court. Beats me.

Some links to information...Don't know if WS will let me post these all together. If not, it will be more than one post.

State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
Supreme and Appellate Court

Mot AC 194348 FSTCR190148553T 06/17/2020 Filed
MICHELLE TROCONIS STATE OF CONNECTICUT v. MICHELLE C. TROCONIS
liLE.gif
Mot AC 194349 FSTCR190167364T 06/17/2020 Filed
MICHELLE TROCONIS STATE OF CONNECTICUT v. MICHELLE C. TROCONIS
liLE.gif
Mot AC 194350 FSTCR200241178T 06/17/2020 Filed

Most recent announcements...Look at #5: https://jud.ct.gov/WebDocs/2020/WC000000014174.PDF

I honestly do not think she will be found - with all the blood found and the garbage plant search - it just makes me think there won't even be bones to bury..
JMO

I really don’t think she will be found, either. Fd & Co disappeared her but good, and never expected her to be found. That was the plan, IMO, and nobody was supposed to be arrested. This was why Fd was so confident and smug in those tv interviews. He was confident until he got arrested on Jan 6 for conspiracy to commit murder, and when he saw what they knew, the jig was up for him and he knew it. He knew when he went back to prison for the bail fraud, he wouldn’t be coming out again because they had figured out everything except where Jennifer’s remains were. So he dipped out.

I really don’t think she will be found, either. Fd & Co disappeared her but good, and never expected her to be found. That was the plan, IMO, and nobody was supposed to be arrested. This was why Fd was so confident and smug in those tv interviews. He was confident until he got arrested on Jan 6 for conspiracy to commit murder, and when he saw what they knew, the jig was up for him and he knew it. He knew when he went back to prison for the bail fraud, he wouldn’t be coming out again because they had figured out everything except where Jennifer’s remains were. So he dipped out.
Yes, even in death he tried to control her...
JMO

Until I saw MT's Instagram today, I would have said not MT....now I'm not so sure. I also think Troconis! Could her ankle monitor "break"?

If Michelle Troconis showed up without the well-deserved tracking bracelet, what would Atty Hug's responsibility as an officer of the court be, exactly???

IIRC, Martha Stewart described taking off hers, and leaving it at the kitchen table....

JMHO YMMV LRR

Just to clarify, FD was arrested on Jan. 6 for capital murder and kidnapping, not conspiracy to commit murder.
MT and KM were charged that day with conspiracy to commit murder.
(I know it's probably a typo, but I think it's important to stress for anyone new to the forum, etc, given the severity of the charges FD was facing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire