Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously he still loved her (he told that to multiple people) and also believed that he could fix her. After returning from Hawaii she tricked him into believing that she was back to her normal self. According to Dateline he texted a friend "we have our Lori back". Of course it didn't last. She was only there to "fix" his finances.

Charles was recorded telling a police officer about the stolen money. They put in the report that he was too focused on the monetary aspect. Lori was authorized on Charles' account so he couldn't do anything about the money transfer.

Was the "friend" a family member of Lori that he had been confiding in? I still want to know when he changed the insurance policy to Kay.. what date? I guess we'll only find out at trial?

It was silver, Alex's Ford F-150.
So, Charles must have seen it there on arrival. If Charles was angry and banging on the door (as per Lori and Alex), I wonder if Alex being there made Charles angry? If so, why? Makes me think back to the LE cam when Alex started to say that Carles accused him of something. Hmm...

Has this been posted yet?

JJ Vallow's teachers open up about Lori Vallow, the day JJ was pulled from school

New information here: JJ knew by his withdrawal in August from his AZ school that Charles was gone. He was understandably in denial bc he was 1)grieving and 2) had been lied to.

If it was, I didn't see it. Poor JJ. :(

The staff at JJ’s school says JJ wasn’t told about his father’s death until August 2019, what would be his last day in the classroom.

"His very last day with us he came in very angry," said teacher Julia Allen. "The whole day he kept saying, 'My dad’s not dead. My dad’s not in heaven. My dad’s just traveling he’s not in heaven.'"

So, Charles must have seen it there on arrival. If Charles was angry and banging on the door (as per Lori and Alex), I wonder if Alex being there made Charles angry? If so, why? Makes me think back to the LE cam when Alex started to say that Carles accused him of something. Hmm...
I still think Alex could have moved it there, either from the garage or around the corner, after Lori left, so that it didn't look like a trap, and so that Charles wouldn't know Alex was there and they had a greater chance of ambushing him. Charles would have expected trouble otherwise, given what he said to his lawyer. I don't know if that level of planning is too advanced for Alex and Lori though, but they had put some thought into it as we see with getting JJ and Tylee out of the house.

By the time Lori took his phone, I'm thinking Charles probably put JJ in the car so that he wouldn't see them arguing, and then went back to deal with Lori, and then I suspect Alex surprised him by coming out of the bedroom just as Lori ran that way and Tylee woke to it outside her door.

MOO

Was the "friend" a family member of Lori that he had been confiding in? I still want to know when he changed the insurance policy to Kay.. what date? I guess we'll only find out at trial?
It was the end of February 2019 when Charles told Kay he was going to make her the beneficiary.

That is from the Dateline aired on 1 May 2020.

******** starred by me because I cussed a lot about this.

ETA why did no one listen to CV?!

I get so triggered when reporters call Chad the children's step-father. He has no such relationship to them. At the point when the children were murdered he was just their mum's creepy secret boyfriend.
Poor JJ struggling to accept that his dad is in heaven.
I'm also stunned each time I revisit the timeline. In September Tylee and then JJ were murdered and buried in Chad's backyard, in October Chad was helping Lori shuffle items in/out of the storage locker, groping her butt for the camera also arranging funerals for his deceased wife and in November Chad and Lori dash off to HI to marry.
Never their stepfather and the media should not say this as it is disrespectful.

I get so triggered when reporters call Chad the children's step-father. He has no such relationship to them. At the point when the children were murdered he was just their mum's creepy secret boyfriend.
Poor JJ struggling to accept that his dad is in heaven.
I'm also stunned each time I revisit the timeline. In September Tylee and then JJ were murdered and buried in Chad's backyard, in October Chad was helping Lori shuffle items in/out of the storage locker, groping her butt for the camera also arranging funerals for his deceased wife and in November Chad and Lori dash off to HI to marry.
Never their stepfather and the media should not say this as it is disrespectful.
I couldn't agree with you more, it makes me feel sick when the say stepfather! Do we even know if he ever met the kids while they were alive?

Last edited:
Also Charles Vallow's texts to a friend -

Friend: do you trust what she saying. Do [x] trust Lori?

CV: Yes. With out any doubt. Like I said. A lot of. Misunderstanding. We have our Lori back

CV: And JJ is over the moon.

Friend: seriously! What a turn around. [x] your happy about it, your family [x]
BBM. Did Charles really think that calling him a dead man and threatening to kill him was a misunderstanding?

He DID report the theft of the money. He also reported that she stole his truck, took household belongings and locked him out of his house. Also, I thought he filed a restraining order (and/or the mental eval that LE superior dragged feet on signing)...
rsbm

He did get a protective order -

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Wow! This is what @vislaw was talking about? Very cool! I wonder how much that cost to get the photo?

Great that the public is helping LE MOO
KSL was able to give Apollo Mapping credit and great exposure so it is likely they received a substantial discount. It is really a crapshoot whether one of the ultra-high resolution satellites had an overflight and, hopefully, this may prompt the other providers to begin searching their own archives. Thanks so much for posting this @dixiegirl1035 !

BBM. Did Charles really think that calling him a dead man and threatening to kill him was a misunderstanding?
She must have worked her charms, again.

It didn't take him long to see the errors of his thinking though - 29th June

email transcribed by @Gardener1850

Adam
Open this letter and see what she did. I'm not sure if the relationship with her and Chad Daybell but they are up to something. She created this email alias for me as I've never set this one up. She sent this yesterday and I guess she forgot all her emails are on the computer at my house. I asked her to explain it and she started blaming you, Brandon and me for perpetuating a scheme against her. Just more of her paranoia. She will not explain it. I am going to send it to Chad Daybell's wife. Her name is Tammy and I found her email address on their website. I've got her cell number too. Sounds very suspicious to me. What do you think? Whenever she gets caught doing this kind of stuff she starts blaming everybody else. Mostly me, you and Brandon. Brandon and I are the victims of her craziness. I wish you luck trying to help her. I was the only one brave enough to try to get her help in January and look what happened to me. The whole family put a scarlet letter on me. Maybe now they can see what they're up against.
Thanks
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

I wonder why she would have told him on his last day. I wonder if he overheard other people talking about it.

JJ received special services for his autism at L.I.F.E Academy and last attended school there on August 30, 2019.
Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death
It would be in keeping with LVD's ego. She would receive lots of attention, condolences, outpourings, kindness, and people feeling sorry for her. Just another moment to revel in her notoriety and gain admirers for what a "wonderful Mother" she is.
JMO

Wasn't there something that went on with Lori and the life insurance policy? I can't remember exactly, something about she contacted the company and tried to get something changed? I thought it was when Charles was still alive, not after he was dead.

BBM. I think there were at least two friends who weren't family. One was in the media (possibly on Dateline). Charles also confided in his bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member