GA - Rayshard Brooks, 27, fatally shot by Police, Wendy’s lot, Atlanta, 12 Jun 2020 #2

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun the moon, and the TRUTH" -Buddha.

Exactly.

We have seen for ourselves for years now how so many suppress the truth in many cases just like this one.

BUT no matter how much they tried their darndest to suppress the facts from becoming known.. in the end the truth rose above the suppressors who tried to silence the voices of truth!

Imo, the TRUTH is coming!!!

Those who have spent all of their time, both in the past, and present... being suppressors in order to silence the voices of truth tellers ..never win because the truth prevailed then, and it will again.

Imo, everyone who truly believes in equal justice for all, and the rule of law should long for all of the truth, and not just what they want to believe for one reason or the other.

Imo, DA Howard hasn't proved one thing he has asserted to be true. He knows out of the well of the courtroom he can saying anything even lie or purposefully omit vital information. He wants everyone to believe these two officers are the criminals, and Brooks was totally blameless.

Imo, but when facts, and evidence are entered in ORs trial it will show who the criminal really was that night that unfortunately caused his own demise.

What I hope happens is for common sense and ethics to return, and once the GBI completes their investigation, and when the GJ finally meets the cases against both men will be dismissed. Or a possible new DA will drop the charges.

If it should happen I hope each officer brings a large lawsuit against all parties involved that were a party to helping ruin these young men's lives.

Jmho

Natalie White: Wendy’s arson suspect could face judge today

“The woman accused of setting a Wendy’s restaurant on fire after the police shooting of Rayshard Brooks could face a judge Wednesday.“
I saw her hearing this morning on ZOOM . Her arty tried to get her released with no bail because she has no prior record,
The judge balked and said she is accused of setting a fire and the building was next to a gas station--it could have been very serious.

Judge ended up giving her a 10K bond---but she has to wear ankle monitor, stay incarcerated at home...AND she is banned from using any social media, at all....Not sure who is going to be watching for that violation though....

I saw her hearing this morning on ZOOM . Her arty tried to get her released with no bail because she has no prior record,
The judge balked and said she is accused of setting a fire and the building was next to a gas station--it could have been very serious.

Judge ended up giving her a 10K bond---but she has to wear ankle monitor, stay incarcerated at home...AND she is banned from using any social media, at all....Not sure who is going to be watching for that violation though....
Some states may vary, but overall, when you are on parole or probation, your home can be searched at any time by a parole/probation officer without a warrant.
Depending on the conditions set at the bond hearing, (which I believe applies here) or in the case of a sex offender, that would include all electronic devices as well.

Exactly.

We have seen for ourselves for years now how so many suppress the truth in many cases just like this one.

BUT no matter how much they tried their darndest to suppress the facts from becoming known.. in the end the truth rose above the suppressors who tried to silence the voices of truth!

Imo, the TRUTH is coming!!!

Those who have spent all of their time, both in the past, and present... being suppressors in order to silence the voices of truth tellers ..never win because the truth prevailed then, and it will again.

Imo, everyone who truly believes in equal justice for all, and the rule of law should long for all of the truth, and not just what they want to believe for one reason or the other.

Imo, DA Howard hasn't proved one thing he has asserted to be true. He knows out of the well of the courtroom he can saying anything even lie or purposefully omit vital information. He wants everyone to believe these two officers are the criminals, and Brooks was totally blameless.

Imo, but when facts, and evidence are entered in ORs trial it will show who the criminal really was that night that unfortunately caused his own demise.

What I hope happens is for common sense and ethics to return, and once the GBI completes their investigation, and when the GJ finally meets the cases against both men will be dismissed. Or a possible new DA will drop the charges.

If it should happen I hope each officer brings a large lawsuit against all parties involved that were a party to helping ruin these young men's lives.

Jmho
From your lips to God's ears!

There were protesters lined up all around the jail last night demanding that White be released.
I am surprised their demands were not met.
You know they couldn't just release her because protesters demanded it Rocky1, they have to release her on bail or person recognisence. (that's if she has no record) but even those terms require approval.

Wow---that was fast!

And yet they don't have time for a hearing for Rolfe, so he has to sit in jail.

A 10K bond means she only has to come up with 1k.

She's probably out by now.

Posted $10,000 Bond: Natalie White Charged In Atlanta Wendy's Arson
ATLANTA, Ga. (CW69 News at 10) – Natalie White, the woman facing first-degree arson charges in the Wendy’s restaurant fire that broke out during protests over Rayshard Brooks’ death in Atlanta appeared in court on Wednesday.

White, 29, made her first appearance in Fulton County, Georgia, Magistrate Court and did not make a plea. The judge set bond at $10,000 and ordered White to remain under house arrest with an ankle monitor and stay off of social media.

White’s attorney, Drew Findling, argued for a signature bond, citing financial hardships with White’s family. “They just don’t have the funds to make any bond,” Findling said. He argued against house arrest.

Findling said he’s known White since she was a child and indicated that White’s mom, sister and God-mother where sitting behind him.

According to WSB, White has posted bond.

In previous comments, Findling said his client did not start the June 13 fire.

When asked by CNN whether his client knew Brooks, Findling said, “Yes, but I will not comment on the extent of their relationship.”

Findling said he wanted to keep the focus on what he called the “tragic and unnecessary death of Rayshard Brooks,” whose funeral was held Tuesday.

In body camera video released by police, Brooks can be heard telling the officers who questioned him that Natalie White was his girlfriend.

Some prosecutors can make an angel look guilty. The video shows what really happened but the prosecutor can put his own spin on it and I hope none of the jurors buy it.

That's so true.

What I worry about just as much is where in the world will these two officers get a fair trial?

Everyone knows in today's toxic hostile climate if a jury dares come back with a NG even if that is what the evidence shows all Hell is going to break out!

Due to all of this daily constant violence even the justice system is going to be held hostage.

I saw today where a Democrat state senator was assaulted last night by the violent protestors. And police officers in Tampa were being ambushed when answering 911 calls.

So its seems the lawless are ruling now, and anyone abiding by the law or trying to carrying it out is subject to violent assaults. Areas around Wendy's have armed protestors, and anyone who is white isnt allowed to even come in the areas they live or work. How is that allowed to even happen no matter the race of those subjected to it?

Where are all of the Mayors, and Governors who are the only ones who can stop this violent turmoil that is happening in their cities, and states? Imo, none of them can possibly care about the safety of their law abiding citizens, and business owners who either arent even allowed to be in the area or have had to watch their businesses ravaged by criminal mobs then burned down.

WTH is happening to our country? Why is this being allowed to happen????

It's horrifying, and even more so for our police officers who are targets being assaulted in great numbers everywhere or being killed.

It's like the worst nightmare ever that never ends, but only gets worse with each passing day.

This is pure evil insanity. There isn't any other words for it.

Imo, These violent acts has nothing to do with how George Floyd was killed. The majority of America immediately came together agreeing he was murdered by a vile rogue cop, and everyone was highly outraged by what happened to him.

Jmho

Last edited:
I haven't read anything to indicate White was clearly around and was a witness to what happened to Brooks.
Did you read/see that somewhere?
According to what RB said on the bodycam, Natalie White was at a motel. How close it was to Wendy's we don't know. I would like to know whose name the rental car was in that RB was driving. Also was the rental car impounded and did they find drugs or a weapon in it. RB seemed determined to keep the officer away from the car as the officer had to tell him numerous times to get back in the car.

Last edited:
Wow---that was fast!

And yet they don't have time for a hearing for Rolfe, so he has to sit in jail.

A 10K bond means she only has to come up with 1k.

She's probably out by now.
Although I don't know for sure, bond on an arson charge may be preset in GA. That makes it easier. All the judge has to do is listen to both sides argue the whys and why nots, and then he may/may not increase or decrease the amount accordingly.
If "bail" was set at $10,ooo, then she'd have to come up with $1,000, but if "bond" is $10,000, that means bail was set at $100,000.. She'll have to come up with $10,000.

Victims have the right to attend all court procedures.
The family of Brooks are victims.
The hearing was scheduled the same day as the funeral.

They still had the right. That wasn't taken away from them. It wasn't convenient for them, granted. But I think that was planned to keep Rolphe in jail longer. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back