Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! You and me both.
I know I have said this before...so i rarely contribute to the Risperidone conversations anymore.... BUT this was just one prescription bottle sort of hanging around. We have seen NO other prescription information. AND Janis said that Lori stockpiled medications. So my guess is that she kept the necessary prescriptions for JJ in a better controlled way.
Bottom Line: I just do not see the Risperidone as being that important.

This woman means business.

I like her.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276619713506947082

This woman, Annie Cushing IS the best. I have had dialogue with her elsewhere, and she is on top of details. Her heart and mind are in this 100%.

Colby is a busy young man, so is not as "out there' being interactive about what he understands going on .

But Annie, as Tylee's aunt IS quite active. She is certain that Joe's death was at the hands of our little band of warriors. So do I.

I, personally won't be content, unless we get justice for Joe too. He suffered under Lori, probably even worse and over a longer period of time, than Charles ever did.

Our timeline here on WS is outstanding, and so is hers. We are permitted to use her blog as a source, but not the FB page where she is very active.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

I haven’t looked at the timeline in this respect to count days, but going with the 58. No one knows how many pills there were or if CV had any. We just don’t know.

If they weren’t refilled and CV did not have any (which we don’t know) perhaps he was able to help JJ cope with his symptoms without medication or using medication to put him to sleep early to have a break from him as LVD states to the Nanny was her strategy.

After all, CV was not of the opinion that JJ’s behavior was because he was a zombie, unlike LVD. Jmo

Well I guess that is my point CV handled JJ just fine apparently without meds but we are assuming the fact Lori did as well is evidence she was a horrible parent. Where is the logic in that?

CV did buy more medication for JJ. It's stated in his divorce petition.

"JJ also needs his medication daily. After Mother took the medication with her, Father had to go and buy more, which was difficult since Mother had drained the parties' bank accounts..."

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Not to argue with you but in fact they DID search the yard in January, just not with cadaver dogs as far as we know. It was observed that they used rakes and possibly some steel probes. There was some snow cover so they likely did not see the disturbed ground.

We've never seen the APC for that warrant but I think news reports at the time said they were ooking for evidence related to Tammy's death. There is a video here: Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

and you can see them using a metal detector and rakes. They were also in an outbuilding, I think the one Tylee was found near. They were THAT close!

Kona, thanks for reposting this article.... I swear re-reading these articles are just so revealing...6 months later!!!

I thought I would highlight the sentence that makes it clear that they were out on the property, and not just in the house. I had totally forgotten this.
Officers spent time in the home and searched a shed on the property. At one point, they used metal detectors, probes and rakes to go over several portions of the yard.

The above statement comes from the article which is embedded within the article you posted. I recommend it for context for all of us here. AND to read the comments submitted to that article are VERY very interesting.....

Police conclude search at Daybell home | East Idaho News

I also remember we felt they were looking for bullet shells outside the house (re. earlier gun episode) but I don't remember if we learned anything more...

Last edited:
There you go, accusing them of being clever criminals :D We're talking about the folks who bought 60 burners that were kept together and seized!!! hahaha

WARNING - GRAPHIC
But I think you may be right. I think it was sort of like CD's writing: a halfway-clever idea followed by bumbling execution. I am not sure how it traveled through his noggin, exactly, but I do think (as some here have hypothesized) he was trying to reduce the size/mass/volume of the body by burning away soft tissue and water for tidier concealment. Or maybe he really thought he could cremate her. Maybe he really is that ignorant. An egregious and deplorable act, indeed, and of no benefit at all to him since he's caught anyway.
Yes, in the video put together by CourtTV (
Duct Tape & Garbage Bags: 'Goldmine' of Forensic Evidence for Investigators | Court TV
posted here yesterday) they discuss the wood paneling located above JJ's body, and Ashleigh Banfield says "maybe to a gravedigger you might know that as a body decomposes it will probably become smaller and then the earth above it will collapse in and there might be a divot and that might be noticeable later on"

I think it hits the nail on the head with regards to the lengths they went to, to reduce Tylee's remains. Surely it has nothing to do with hiding marks on the body or destroying DNA - for they never intended the body to be found with the implications of it being buried on Chad's land.

MOO.

I took this image from your post and cropped it for this post but it's better seen on your HD picture. If you look closely at the yellow circled item you may see what looks like a skull. At first I was taken aback but as I compared the size of the object to the head of one of the searching crewmen, you'll see that if it is a skull, it's much smaller than a human skull and may be from a small dog (or a raccoon.... yeah sure, Chad). It may even be nothing but a pile of debris that happens to look like a skull. Anyway, I thought I'd post this in case someone notices this and thinks it is human. It's just way too small.
I have that picture already saved, and every time I look at it, I swear I see something different. I've tried messing around with the colors, and trying to fine-tune it as good as I can. I see anything from a a cleaver, to David Gilmour playing guitar! I seriously either need new glasses, or more coffee! JMO

Are there any medical studies stating that parents are giving this to their children and that it works?

There are plenty of peer reviewed research articles on the efficacy of melatonin e.g. Pediatric sleep disturbances and treatment with melatonin
That is only one, recent article, there are hundreds!

Regarding parents giving melatonin as a sleep aid; it is slightly different here in the UK as it is a prescription only drug (someone had mentioned that it was otc in the US) but on a purely anecdotal level, I’m involved in residential trips for primary school children and there are always a couple of children at least (usual groups of 40-50) on prescribed melatonin.

was watching something on you tube about the 17 days between TD death and chaddypoo and loppy lori's wedding( just as a side note).

has anyone come across proof the wedding was legal?

It appears from my googling that no notice is needed in hawaii for a marriage license.
In Australia you need 30 days notice for a marriage license. was shocked to see how easy it is over there!

starting to wonder seriously if it could have been legit however....
TD death had to be registered first.
PROOF a death certificate has to be provided.
was there really enough time????

we know they bought the wedding rings before Tammy died.

Leaning toward the real possibility of chaddypoo the bigamist?
If he had to wait for the certified mailed copy I doubt they would have gotten it in time.

Even if Tammy's death certificate came through, the blatant arrogance of utilizing it. blows my mind.

he may as well have walked into births deaths and marriages and said 'hey i need a death certificate and while your there better just grab us a marriage application while your at it. thanks':eek:

Hawaii Marriage Licenses » Documents » Procedures, HI

moo
My ex in-laws own a mortuary, here in California. They file the death certificate immediately with the county, but for it to get processed can take a few days, depending on the day of the week, etc. I can't remember if the family/next of kin get a copy automatically mailed to them, but if so, that would take probably 1-2 weeks. JMO

This doesn't dovetail perfectly with murder investigations, but has some great, basic information that I think shed light on toxicology.
WebMD: Toxicology Testing
It states that specimens are collected during autopsy, so that leads me to believe anyone who didn't have an autopsy (TD) would not have had specimens for toxicology (until exhumation).
MOO

Last edited:
I don't think MG would have called Chad's group church. If ZP didn't have an LDS background, I don't think she would have joined Chad. Incidentally, MG also met Lori in a church setting. Of course people like Chad and ZP didn't advertize their other potentially incompatible spiritual/religious activities in church. MOO
When MG discusses AxC death (EIN or Dateline3?), she tells of speaking to her Bishop, who was also serving as Bishop for AxC and ZP. It sounded to me like the Bishop knew who they all were, which indicates to me they were attending their local congregation.

Since we are discussing rings and this has been bothering me, there are some photos released by the media where it appears CD was not wearing a ring while married to TD. Does anyone know if this was typical or not?
My husband cannot wear a wedding ring for safety reasons (tools, saws, lathes, etc) and also because he has huge knuckles on incredibly skinny fingers, so a ring that would fit over his knuckle would literally jangle all over his finger. It was definitely atypical of Mormons, but I think the only person who ever mentioned it was my mother :rolleyes:

To me, the most telling part for CD is that we seem to see it sometimes on and sometimes off. Of the people I know, they either wear it, or they don't. Although there are certainly occasions one takes a ring off (raw meat is my most common), I typically don't bother and/or get it back on pretty quickly out of habit. JMO

My ex in-laws own a mortuary, here in California. They file the death certificate immediately with the county, but for it to get processed can take a few days, depending on the day of the week, etc. I can't remember if the family/next of kin get a copy automatically mailed to them, but if so, that would take probably 1-2 weeks. JMO
Yes, the funeral home will get the death certificate. Family (or someone close) of the diseased has to give information for this (birth date, occupation, spouse, etc)... named “reporter” on the death certificate. The funeral home will ask how many death certificates are needed (originals will be needed for estate/probate, life insurance, etc.) and then are supplied from the funeral home, which can be picked up from them.

In the case of TD, no autopsy was done and no foul play was suspected at the time, so the death certificate would have been completed fairly quickly. I would imagine that CD was the “reporter”.

was watching something on you tube about the 17 days between TD death and chaddypoo and loppy lori's wedding( just as a side note).

has anyone come across proof the wedding was legal?

It appears from my googling that no notice is needed in hawaii for a marriage license.
In Australia you need 30 days notice for a marriage license. was shocked to see how easy it is over there!

starting to wonder seriously if it could have been legit however....
TD death had to be registered first.
PROOF a death certificate has to be provided.
was there really enough time????

we know they bought the wedding rings before Tammy died.

Leaning toward the real possibility of chaddypoo the bigamist?
If he had to wait for the certified mailed copy I doubt they would have gotten it in time.

Even if Tammy's death certificate came through, the blatant arrogance of utilizing it. blows my mind.

he may as well have walked into births deaths and marriages and said 'hey i need a death certificate and while your there better just grab us a marriage application while your at it. thanks':eek:

Hawaii Marriage Licenses » Documents » Procedures, HI

moo
In paragraph 9 of Lori's probable cause affadavit, a detective stated he verified they were married in Hawaii. I haven't seen or heard that anywhere else, but it's in there.

I haven't seen anywhere Lori was "mom of the year" except in MP's imagination. I don't see much of anyone extolling her virtues, except maybe her mother.
Actually Kay said that Lori used to be a good mother and Lori's friend from Arizona whose daughter was Tylee's best friend found her a great mother. This was published on Feb 24:

"We know Lori, my daughter loves Lori and thinks of her as a second mom, so the kids must be okay wherever they're at," said Echo Itaaehau.

Family friends remember Lori Vallow as a loving mother, hold out hope for JJ and Tylee

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276619713506947082

This woman, Annie Cushing IS the best. I have had dialogue with her elsewhere, and she is on top of details. Her heart and mind are in this 100%.

Colby is a busy young man, so is not as "out there' being interactive about what he understands going on .

But Annie, as Tylee's aunt IS quite active. She is certain that Joe's death was at the hands of our little band of warriors. So do I.

I, personally won't be content, unless we get justice for Joe too. He suffered under Lori, probably even worse and over a longer period of time, than Charles ever did.

Our timeline here on WS is outstanding, and so is hers. We are permitted to use her blog as a source, but not the FB page where she is very active.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

I read her blog and her dashboard.. and wanted to comment on. I did not know allowed at WS, so thanks for that info as I'll have to go back through as there were some things I wanted to reference but didn't know allowed. These links are to her blog and to her postings of all of the transcripts and videos for the case.

Tableau Public

True. But using this logic, why wouldn’t they burn JJ’s body to remove evidence as well? Surely there will be some physical evidence to find. And if that white bag on his head was used to suffocate him, that would be very damning evidence to get rid of. Even if not, there must be physical evidence on him as well. Jmo
ETA correction of typo
Potentially, the type of evidence that had to be concealed was different. Maybe Tylee put up a fight and JJ didn't?

no pass from me.
getting his information from his whack job sister whom isn't afraid of lies for drama's sake.

once a person throws around those types of accusations..mud sticks. fairly or not.

in this case.....(my opinion only of course) Joe Ryan was yet another tragic victim of this dispicable family.

moo
Joe Ryan's own sister Annie said that she witnessed her brother physically abuse Colby and that it was the reason why she and Joe became estranged. Then there's Colby's statement on Dateline (second episode) that Joe sexually abused him. I'm not willing to believe just yet that Joe was a great guy.

Yes, in the video put together by CourtTV (
Duct Tape & Garbage Bags: 'Goldmine' of Forensic Evidence for Investigators | Court TV
posted here yesterday) they discuss the wood paneling located above JJ's body, and Ashleigh Banfield says "maybe to a gravedigger you might know that as a body decomposes it will probably become smaller and then the earth above it will collapse in and there might be a divot and that might be noticeable later on"

I think it hits the nail on the head with regards to the lengths they went to, to reduce Tylee's remains. Surely it has nothing to do with hiding marks on the body or destroying DNA - for they never intended the body to be found with the implications of it being buried on Chad's land.

MOO.

Here is the link as didn't work on your post above

Melatonin would be an interesting one. IMO melatonin would fall in that class of "too experimental to know what would happen" (for CD/LV). I'm not even sure that melatonin can knock you out. I am grossly oversimplifying this, but I believe the way it works is more like "giving your body permission to fall asleep and stay asleep". So if you're tired, but still mentally keyed up, and want to fall asleep, it helps you do that, naturally. But it's not forcing you to go to sleep. This has been my experience with it, too. By comparison, Benadryl turns me into a sleepy slug, regardless of whether I was tired beforehand or not.
Benadryl makes me manic. So, we can't assume a specific response to Benadryl.
I will note, however, that Benadryl was evidently used to knock victims out in the Hart case. This case was very live in the news in 2018, well within Zombie Gang consciousness.
Trailed by abuse allegations, Hart mothers decide to drug children, drive off cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88