Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that dismemberment was mentioned in MSM articles shortly after the bodies were found and before Nate spoke to Nancy Grace. This was not the first time it was mentioned. NY post is an approved site on WS. It doesn’t matter what the date of this article was.

BBM

First -- I'm sorry, I was really tired and cranky last night. I think what I was reacting to was a new "interpretation" by the author of the NY Post article that--in my mind--didn't amount to anything more than speculation based on the same information you and I have. You're right that the NY Post is an approved source and I apologize for the editorializing.

But to the bolded comments, respectfully, I think the date does matter. Can you provide a link to an MSM article talking about dismemberment from before Nate's interview, because I cannot find any mention of that in MSM prior to the morning of 6/23, which is when Nate's interview with Nancy Grace took place. I don't remember any such specific mention and I can't find it right now using Google.

ETA: my point here is that poor Nate made himself the source during that interview. I can find some unapproved sources (including us) talking about it before that morning, but I cannot find any MSM sources doing so.

Last edited:
So in this scenario, everyone was a "light" spirit, and Melani P was their daughter? Who were their two 5.1L male offsprings then?

I wonder if Chad is still assigning light/dark labels to the spirits he is meeting in jail these days.
BBM. Probably. Rememember how two Rexburg police officers doing the welfare check were labeled (2 of only 50 in the world) dark translated beings? A NBC producer tweeted the other day (it was posted here before) that Chad was pointing at people, rating their lightness/darkness at Tammy's funeral as well. I wonder who was the witness that brought it forward.

BBM

First -- I'm sorry, I was really tired and cranky last night. I think what I was reacting to was a new "interpretation" by the author of the NY Post article that--in my mind--didn't amount to anything more than speculation based on the same information you and I have. You're right that the NY Post is an approved source and I apologize for the editorializing.

But to the bolded comments, respectfully, I think the date does matter. Can you provide a link to an MSM article talking about dismemberment from before Nate's interview, because I cannot find any mention of that in MSM prior to the morning of 6/23, which is when Nate's interview with Nancy Grace took place. I don't remember any such specific mention and I can't find it right now using Google.
BBM. I remember Nate first mentioning it in another interview (before NG) and I posted it here. I'll try to find it.

ETA: Correction - it was a yt video by Nate, not an interview, uploaded on 6/19. The mention of dismemberement is at 0:45 in the video.

My post about it: Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Last edited:
This was another email he sent Lori on 22nd Jan 2019

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
8 May ·
PAST LIVES: Another doc from Chad Daybell to Lori Vallow sent on 1/22/19 lists Lori and JJ’s “multiple probations” or past lives. Source tells me Daybell believes he was James the Just married to Elena (Vallow). They apparently had seven kids including JJ and Melani Boudreaux (Pawlowski). Tylee Ryan is not mentioned on this attachment.

The five names redacted are of people I’m told may not even know that they are on this list.

LINK TO IMAGE Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

BBM
Chad and I went to school with a future NFL Quarterback, bet you money that's one of the "sons" (tall, high school quarterback) Chad was always obsessed with him. MOO

Chad and I went to school with a future NFL Quarterback, bet you money that's one of the "sons" (tall, high school quarterback) Chad was always obsessed with him. MOO

This guy? From an article in 2015...

"[SM]'s lifelong friend, Chad Daybell of Provo-based Spring Creek Books, had been trying to persuade [SM] to write a book for several years. Daybell, the book's editor and publisher, feels like [SM]'s story is one that strikes close to home for a lot of people nowadays.

"To me, it's a true hero's journey where you have a hero who takes a tumble in life and fights his way back to where he wants to be," Daybell said. "[SM] didn't always have the life he wanted to have. I think he truly wanted to be a Hall of Famer and a Super Bowl champ, but he's happier where he is now. It's an inspiring view of how life can get you down but how you can also bounce back."

Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback says 'The Biggest Loser' show saved his life

So Chad helped him with publishing his book, "Alive Again?"

https://www.amazon.com/Alive-Again-Scott-Mitchell/dp/0996097430

11- Scott Mitchell is Alive Again | cdaybell.com

Last edited:
I remember Nate first mentioning it in another interview (before NG) and I posted it here. I'll try to find it.

ETA: Correction - it was a yt video by Nate, not an interview, uploaded on 6/19.

My post about it: Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Right -- and I think this supports my point that Nate made himself the source of the "dismembered/dismemberment" reference. He has not attributed this characterization to any official source and a reasonable reading of the APC makes dismemberment, at best, something he himself inferred. MOO. I can find no other MSM reference to this until his own reference made national news on 6/23. (I'm not including YouTube since I can't do a detailed word search of video content)

I'm not hating on Nate here -- I love Nate just like everyone else! But it would be really interesting to understand whether him introducing this grisly word was based on something he was told, or based on him adding his interpretation. It gives us perspective on the fine line between being a reporter and becoming the source.

ETA minor word ordering edits to add a little finesse.

Last edited:
Right -- and I think this supports my point that Nate made himself the source of the "dismembered/dismemberment" reference. He has not attributed this characterization to any official source and a reasonable reading of the APC makes dismemberment, at best, something he himself inferred. MOO. I can find no other MSM reference to this until his own reference made national news on 6/23. (I'm not including YouTube since I can't do a detailed word search of video content)

I'm not hating on Nate here -- I love Nate just like everyone else! But it would be really interesting to understand whether him introducing this grisly word was based on something he was told, or based on him adding his interpretation. It gives us perspective on the fine line between being a source and being a reporter.

Great post. He (and all reporters) must be extremely careful. I mentioned how I found a story in the UK reporting that JJ had been decapitated (based apparently on the affidavit mentioning that Chad pulled out just after they discovered "the head" near the pond.

I remember that the same poster didn't paint Charles in a good light either. Maybe not so reliable/welcome witness?
JMO As I understood from this poster's posts, she knew JR as well, because in one of her posts she says "I asked Tylee's dad about JJ & he looked at me like I sprouted 2 heads." This could explain why among JR and LV/CV, knowing the custody situation, as well as some other LV's actions, the poster ended up on JR's side (as opposed to LV and CV, who were one party at the moment).

From what we learned before, clearly at that time CV was doing everything to please LV. Who knows what LV told CV about JR and necessity to leave for HI. If she had such a power manipulating men, CV could be "saving" LV and TR from "evil" JR, or so he thought.

I suppose this is what you considered as painting Charles not in good light: "they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it."

JMO, but the source of their (CV and LV) fancy life is not very clear as I recall. No assets, everything rented etc. So IMO one should be careful not to mix positive impression of CV based on his actions and behavior we have seen in videos etc and his business affairs. He could very well be a great man, and have "shady business affairs" with LV as his partner.

"Scott Mitchell discusses his relationship about Chad Daybell as the two grew up together and also wrote a book about Mitchell's life from Springville to the University of Utah, the NFL and his appearance on The Biggest Loser. Then one day Daybell just up and left during promoting the book."

From February 2020... an interesting point of view, from someone who knew Chad. I guess Chad up and left at the time, in order to move to Rexburg:

Scott Mitchell's relationship with Chad Daybell - KSL Unrivaled - Omny.fm

Last edited:
JMO As I understood from this poster's posts, she knew JR as well, because in one of her posts she says "I asked Tylee's dad about JJ & he looked at me like I sprouted 2 heads." This could explain why among JR and LV/CV, knowing the custody situation, as well as some other LV's actions, the poster ended up on JR's side (as opposed to LV and CV, who were one party at the moment).

From what we learned before, clearly at that time CV was doing everything to please LV. Who knows what LV told CV about JR and necessity to leave for HI. If she had such a power manipulating men, CV could be "saving" LV and TR from "evil" JR, or so he thought.

I suppose this is what you considered as painting Charles not in good light: "they had gotten involved in some shady business practices there & fled the state in the same haste in which they left Arizona. While things were shady there, I don't believe his business partners have anything to do with this disappearance in case anyone was wondering. The problems were mostly due to Charles being a greedy dick & wouldn't be worth anyone harming the children over it."

JMO, but the source of their (CV and LV) fancy life is not very clear as I recall. No assets, everything rented etc. So IMO one should be careful not to mix positive impression of CV based on his actions and behavior we have seen in videos etc and his business affairs. He could very well be a great man, and have "shady business affairs" with LV as his partner.
Just the close proximity of CV to those in LVD’s family is concerning to me for possible shady practices. IMHO there is MUCH to be unearthed here on the Cox side.

I imagine many of CD's traits and actions can be found here. Cult leader courtesy of Joe Navarro,

all cult leaders are narcassists.
  1. He has a grandiose idea of who he is and what he can achieve.
  2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, or brilliance.
  3. Demands blind, unquestioned obedience.
  4. Requires excessive admiration from followers and outsiders.
  5. Has a sense of entitlement—expecting to be treated as special at all times.
  6. Is exploitative of others by asking for their money or that of relatives, putting others at financial risk.
  7. Is arrogant and haughty in his behavior or attitude.
  8. Has an exaggerated sense of power (entitlement) that allows him to bend rules and break laws.
  9. Takes sexual advantage of members of his sect or cult.
  10. Sex is a requirement with adults and sub adults as part of a ritual or rite.
  11. Is hypersensitive to how he is seen or perceived by others.
  12. Publicly devalues others as being inferior, incapable, or not worthy.
  13. Makes members confess their sins or faults, publicly subjecting them to ridicule or humiliationwhile revealing exploitable weaknesses of the penitent.
  14. Has ignored the needs of others, including: biological, physical, emotional, and financial needs.
  15. Is frequently boastful of accomplishments.
  16. Needs to be the center of attention and does things to distract others to ensure that he or she is being noticed, e.g., by arriving late, using exotic clothing, overdramatic speech, or by making theatrical entrances.
  17. Has insisted on always having the best of anything (house, car, jewelry, clothes) even when others are relegated to lesser facilities, amenities, or clothing.
  18. Doesn’t seem to listen well to needs of others; communication is usually one-way, in the form of dictates.
  19. Haughtiness, grandiosity, and the need to be controlling is part of his personality.
  20. Behaves as though people are objects to be used, manipulated or exploited for personal gain.
  21. When criticized he tends to lash out not just with anger but with rage.
  22. Anyone who criticizes or questions him is called an “enemy.”
  23. Refers to non-members or non-believers as “the enemy.”
  24. Acts imperious at times, not wishing to know what others think or desire.
  25. Believes himself to be omnipotent.
  26. Has “magical” answers or solutions to problems.
  27. Is superficially charming.
  28. Habitually puts down others as inferior; only he is superior.
  29. Has a certain coldness or aloofness about him that makes others worry about who this person really is and or whether they really know him.
  30. Is deeply offended when there are perceived signs of boredom, being ignored or of being slighted.
  31. Treats others with contempt and arrogance.
  32. Is constantly assessing people to determine those who are a threat or those who revere him.
  33. The word “I” dominates his conversations. He is oblivious to how often he references himself.
  34. Hates to be embarrassed or fail publicly; when he does he acts out with rage.
  35. Doesn’t seem to feel guilty for anything he has done wrong nor does he apologize for his actions.
  36. Believes he possesses the answers and solutions to world problems.
  37. Believes himself to be a deity or a chosen representative of a deity.
  38. "Rigid," "unbending," or "insensitive" describes how this person thinks.
  39. Tries to control others in what they do, read, view, or think.
  40. Has isolated members of his sect from contact with family or the outside world.
  41. Monitors and/or restricts contact with family or outsiders.
  42. Works the least but demands the most.
  43. Has stated that he is “destined for greatness” or that he will be “martyred.”
  44. Seems to be highly dependent on tribute and adoration and will often fish for compliments.
  45. Uses enforcers or sycophants to ensure compliance from members or believers.
  46. Sees self as “unstoppable” and perhaps has even said so.
  47. Conceals background or family, which would disclose how plain or ordinary he is.
  48. Doesn’t think there is anything wrong with himself and in fact sees himself as perfection or “blessed.”
  49. Has taken away followers' freedom to leave, to travel, to pursue life and liberty.
  50. Has isolated the group physically (moved to a remote area) so as to not be observed.

"Scott Mitchell discusses his relationship about Chad Daybell as the two grew up together and also wrote a book about Mitchell's life from Springville to the University of Utah, the NFL and his appearance on The Biggest Loser. Then one day Daybell just up and left during promoting the book."

From February 2020... an interesting point of view, from someone who knew Chad. I guess Chad up and left at the time, in order to move to Rexburg:

Scott Mitchell's relationship with Chad Daybell - KSL Unrivaled - Omny.fm

"Chad, what have you gotten yourself into?" -- Scott Mitchell, thinking to himself

Great segment from someone who had the Daybells living in his home for 4 1/2 months.

ETA: Scott Mitchell, not Steve Miller! Apparently music is on my mind today

Last edited:
I imagine many of CD's traits and actions can be found here. Cult leader courtesy of Joe Navarro,

6. Is exploitative of others by asking for their money or that of relatives, putting others at financial risk.
  8. Has an exaggerated sense of power (entitlement) that allows him to bend rules and break laws.
  10. Sex is a requirement with adults and sub adults as part of a ritual or rite.
  13. Makes members confess their sins or faults, publicly subjecting them to ridicule or humiliationwhile revealing exploitable weaknesses of the penitent.
  14. Has ignored the needs of others, including: biological, physical, emotional, and financial needs.
  16. Needs to be the center of attention and does things to distract others to ensure that he or she is being noticed, e.g., by arriving late, using exotic clothing, overdramatic speech, or by making theatrical entrances.
  17. Has insisted on always having the best of anything (house, car, jewelry, clothes) even when others are relegated to lesser facilities, amenities, or clothing.
  18. Doesn’t seem to listen well to needs of others; communication is usually one-way, in the form of dictates.
  19. Haughtiness, grandiosity, and the need to be controlling is part of his personality.
  20. Behaves as though people are objects to be used, manipulated or exploited for personal gain.
  29. Has a certain coldness or aloofness about him that makes others worry about who this person really is and or whether they really know him.
  30. Is deeply offended when there are perceived signs of boredom, being ignored or of being slighted.
  32. Is constantly assessing people to determine those who are a threat or those who revere him.
  33. The word “I” dominates his conversations. He is oblivious to how often he references himself.
  34. Hates to be embarrassed or fail publicly; when he does he acts out with rage.
  35. Doesn’t seem to feel guilty for anything he has done wrong nor does he apologize for his actions.
  40. Has isolated members of his sect from contact with family or the outside world.
  43. Has stated that he is “destined for greatness” or that he will be “martyred.”
  44. Seems to be highly dependent on tribute and adoration and will often fish for compliments.
  45. Uses enforcers or sycophants to ensure compliance from members or believers.
  47. Conceals background or family, which would disclose how plain or ordinary he is.
  48. Doesn’t think there is anything wrong with himself and in fact sees himself as perfection or “blessed.”
  49. Has taken away followers' freedom to leave, to travel, to pursue life and liberty.
  50. Has isolated the group physically (moved to a remote area) so as to not be observed.
Poor Tammy, and imagine the PTSD his five children have. Of course, everyone else whose lives have been destroyed by him. MOO

... I almost forgot who we were talking about for a moment. :D:D:D

But YES, you could attribute at least half of these to CD without thinking too hard about it. Great list!

I wouldn't call any great man "a greedy dick". It implies that the person isn't that great. My point was that some of these testimonies might be biased.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member