Found Deceased SD - Angela Armstrong, 45, Sioux Falls, 3 June 2020

With all of these new missing persons cases, in the US (especially ones in the bigger cities) the first thing that comes to my mind is; did they come across a radical rioter? What is the likelihood of that happening? God, I hope that didn’t happen. Please, please, please be safe.
Agree 100%.

Where would she be going in the middle of the night leaving two young children at home? During a pandemic, what would be open at that hour?
Our Walmarts are all closing at 4-5pm due to the protests and have been doing so for quite a while. Convenience stores also.
Perhaps someone like their father/husband was at the house?
Her older son.

The place isn't that old, staff come and go, units may be vacant, garages unrented. Some sites may leave a door open. May have been her old garage with a remote or keypad. Maintenance guy may leave her one unlocked. Did another family member have a vehicle in her garage? Kids game room, so she parked around the corner?

Demeanor when telling the son, would be helpful. "I'll be back" has a lot of variation in meaning.

IMO, nobody else is involved. I'm torn between self-harm and recreation gone wrong. Even with a carbon monoxide death, there is unpleasantness, if concern for the vehicle was in her mind.
But she was in another garage in the same complex right? Where she lived before?

A little bit of new info:

"Angela Armstrong's case

The garage was not her own.

Clemens said investigators have identified who the garage belongs to, but it has no relation to Armstrong in any matter, putting to rest rumors on social media about whether the garage had previously belonged to Armstrong because she lived in the area.

The garage did not belong to a friend or relative, Clemens said.

He would not explain any details further though because the investigation into her death is ongoing, and a cause has not been determined yet by the coroner."

Sioux Falls police: Nima Sherpa, Angela Armstrong missing person cases not connected

I knew it. I got that feeling.
Yeah. Towards the end there, I did too. The family never was that forthcoming with info and even admitted to wanting to keep some info from the children after she was found. I kind of wonder if AA didn't actually talk to her mom or someone and mention that she was afraid she was going to harm herself - and possibly even ask Mom or another family member to take care of her kids, but the family never wanted to let that piece of information be shared. (All supposition on my part & MOO.)

Regardless of her most recent relationship with the father of the two youngest, if it was reasonably predicted that he'd be getting sentenced to jail for some time the next day, she could have easily looked at that as, 1) anxiety/stress if it would mean loss of child support, & 2) a sort of freedom from worry that her kids would end up with him if she were no longer "in the picture". So feeling like he was going to prison for quite a while (assuming that she "knew") might have been the last straw that finally brought her to take that action.

Again, MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back