Found Safe AZ - Henri Ramirez-Sanchez, 11, Mesa, 21 June 2020

City of Mesa Police Department

People are continuously asking (some practically begging) Mesa PD for an update...however I have not seen any update from them since the initial ones on Sun/Mon!
Missing for 6 days, no reports on searches, no updates from LE. All the news stories report the same thing, *If* he actually ran away then Henri's a pretty resourceful kid to remain missing all this time. I suspect there's more to this story.
Police searching for 11-year-old boy who went missing in Mesa
https://twitter.com/MesaPD

I wonder when the last time someone other than family saw Henri...

Missing for 6 days, no reports on searches, no updates from LE. All the news stories report the same thing, *If* he actually ran away then Henri's a pretty resourceful kid to remain missing all this time. I suspect there's more to this story.
https://twitter.com/MesaPD

I wonder when the last time someone other than family saw Henri...
I wonder if local reporters are asking about Henri? I may message a few. Justin lum with Fox 10 has been active on the Vallow Daybell case. I’ll ask him.

Last edited:
Its been a week :-(

It’s possible Henri was dropped off and told to find his own way home, as opposed to the story first given.

It’s possible they caught someone on camera giving him a ride or similar.

I feel like surely since we're not hearing a peep from LE, they have a good idea what really happened and don’t need the public’s help. Which is horribly sad. Surely there would be more requests for the public’s help if they believed he ran away or could be found in good health. The silence is making me angry and sad.

JMO...
But something just doesn’t seem quite right...meaning, I don’t get the “11 yr old ran away, parents are being straight forward, etc” vibe.
LE may be hard at work with this case, finding Henri and they aren’t updating media or the public due to an “investigation of some sort.” Even with that, I’d feel better if they would at least acknowledge the request for an update with a mere “no he has not been found”...although I realize the public technically isn’t owed that.

Regardless, I pray this sweet child is found safe & very soon! ❤️

JMO...
But something just doesn’t seem quite right...meaning, I don’t get the “11 yr old ran away, parents are being straight forward, etc” vibe.
LE may be hard at work with this case, finding Henri and they aren’t updating media or the public due to an “investigation of some sort.” Even with that, I’d feel better if they would at least acknowledge the request for an In Henri's caseupdate with a mere “no he has not been found”...although I realize the public technically isn’t owed that.

Regardless, I pray this sweet child is found safe & very soon! ❤️
Yeah, I'm curious as to why Henri's case appears to be such a low priority. LE certainly is investigating and the lack of official searches tells me they either know or suspect *something*. What that is isn't clear right now.

I can't help but think about little Jesse Wilson who went missing from Phoenix in 2016 after his (adoptive) mother said he ran away. His remains were found two years later and the mother is a suspect but never arrested and she's moved out of state. But even in that case LE searched a 10-mile radius from Jesse's house.

In Henri's case we don't see any searches happening. IMO LE has an obligation to the Mesa community to keep residents informed even if to say he's still missing. I'm sure it's unintentional but the lack of updates leaves me feeling like no one cares about a missing Hispanic child. MOO.

Offhand I can't think of any cases where kids 11 and under truly ran away and stayed missing for over a week. I'm sure there are some but most of the time we learn that the child didn't run away. MOO.

I tend to agree. They are only saying " he's still missing" I'm getting that damn hinky meter. I NOW want to know who saw him last other then parents and all those other pesky questions when nobody is talking after such a length of time. IMO

Mesa police looking for missing 11-year-old boy

This may not even matter at all, but do we know it was his parents that came home to find him gone? I ask that because I’ve just seen where it states “when his family returned.
I guess it just makes me wonder about his home life? For example, did he live with both parents or just one, maybe neither but another family member? Are there any siblings?

This detail also stood out to me. Again, may not have any importance at all!

Ramirez-Sanchez is said to appear white or Hispanic.

When I read that, I automatically assume Henri is of mixed race (White & Hispanic). His last name I’d assume is that of his father’s (most likely), so that would leave his mother being white. Or vis versa.
I say all that to say, isn’t it most likely that at least one parent (if not both) speak fluent English...enough to communicate with media & LE to get this child’s story out there so he can be found?
[This is if we are looking at the possibility that a language barrier is an issue among family, media, & LE]

Yes, one would think LE would have CCTV footage of Henri from that day and would possibly have shared some still images from that day or give a description of the clothing items from the backpack so the public could be on the lookout for a child wearing those vs the blue "like a school uniform" outfit he was described as wearing over a week ago now.

No immediate family or other relatives or friends commenting on any posts or articles about Henri so far. I find that somewhat strange.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back