Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Timeline, they left on an American Airlines flight from LAX to Hawaii on Dec 1st.

Detailed Case Timeline Part VI (Update 8)
MISSING: Joshua Jaxon “JJ” Vallow & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan
Arrested: Lori Norene (Cox) Vallow/Daybell
Person of Interest: Chad Guy Daybell

1 Dec 2019 - Chad and Lori fly from Los Angeles to Kauai on American Airlines. Police do not believe they returned to the mainland after that time. The children are not with them and have not been seen by anyone in Hawaii. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, CNN).

Last edited:
<modsnip: removed tweet by random twitter user>

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277342401389092865

Disclosure: Joe Ryan was my brother. I only have 2 pgs of a 237-pg doc. (Highlights aren't mine; these were passed on to me.) But there were concerns
#LoriVallow was pressuring the kids to make an outcry. I'm told Tylee never did. I'm neither Joe's judge nor his defender.

Some of the most beautiful people who have supported me and have been boots on the ground in Rexburg are LDS. I hope the church changes its policy on making excom's public, at least with high profile cases. Some of these players are clearly working to keep their temple recommend.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277308800018665472

Personal opinion: I wonder if her hatred for my brother and drive to win at all costs (by destroying him in every way) put her on a slippery slope and started her descent into madness. I believe he was her gateway murder, and she was surprised how easy it was...

***Again sorry if this is a double post. I tried to look back over the last few pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not seen MBP being military. Can you source me?
In a post on another thread you implicated CD had sexually abused someone and then threatened them if they told - I'd not heard this, did I misread, and if not, would you please give me the source. Not doubting, just haven't heard it. Thanks!

Oh no! Please! Not another convo about whether or not Tylee could attend BYU-I!!! Lol!!

I can't imagine why you don't want to discuss a 16 year-old girl who may or may not have completed a GED and who went missing about Sept 8, 2019 a week before the BYUIdaho semester started last Fall and two weeks before her 17th birthday and who was never registered to attend BYUIdaho....wasn't over at the BYUI dorms and attending college there exactly as her mother who lies pathologically (and who was involved in killing her and her brother) told people she was??

Are you sure that Joe Ryan got full custody of Tylee? I thought he and Lori had shared custody.

He did not have full time physical custody of Tylee. The source of this conversation comes from Lori telling a friend she had to pay Joe child support, an extremely dubious claim from someone with some serious pathology going on.

It is that it has been discussed ad nauseum. Feel free to read from the beginning and you will see there is nothing else to discuss. There is no proof of a GED or ACT or SAT or attending BYU or any other school. No plans were evident for Tyler after the move to ID. JMO

https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/1277039498010832896?s=20

For people asking about #LoriVallow's mental health evaluation, she's been rocking these for years. In '07 she says death is an option before agreeing to visitation. Is noted as attractive, slender, blonde, cheerful, energetic. #thesociopathnextdoor #whiteprivilege #systemfailure

EbncXUnXgAE05oU

Disclosure: Joe Ryan was my brother. I only have 2 pgs of a 237-pg doc. (Highlights aren't mine; these were passed on to me.) But there were concerns
#LoriVallow was pressuring the kids to make an outcry. I'm told Tylee never did. I'm neither Joe's judge nor his defender.

Some of the most beautiful people who have supported me and have been boots on the ground in Rexburg are LDS. I hope the church changes its policy on making excom's public, at least with high profile cases. Some of these players are clearly working to keep their temple recommend.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277308800018665472

Personal opinion: I wonder if her hatred for my brother and drive to win at all costs (by destroying him in every way) put her on a slippery slope and started her descent into madness. I believe he was her gateway murder, and she was surprised how easy it was...

***Again sorry if this is a double post. I tried to look back over the last few pages.

(Here's how bad my OCD is) I had a hard time taking this report seriously after reading the first visible line, where they mix up 'eminent' and 'imminent'.

My own opinion: I wonder the same thing Annie does. And I wonder if any genetic and/or family-of-origin issues might have existed that played a role in making her more susceptible to snapping, after prolonged chronic stress around the events of 2005-2007. I don't know if it really matters to the prosecution of the crimes at hand, but it could go to answering the question burning inside all of us, re these crimes: "WHY???"

I don't really know, but think "prepper". IMO

There is absolutely nothing about what I've learned about Chad that makes me think "prepper." I've seen all sorts of things assigned to him as a doomsday fiction author, but actually making preparations for some future event? Not a thing.

It's not like they were going to be sleeping in tents. They don't even like camping.

There is absolutely nothing about what I've learned about Chad that makes me think "prepper." I've seen all sorts of things assigned to him as a doomsday fiction author, but actually making preparations for some future event? Not a thing.

It's not like they were going to be sleeping in tents. They don't even like camping.

Seems like he only wrote about prepping, but did not actually prep!

Interesting. I agree that it was likely a living document, because the ratings were clearly "actionable," insofar as those rated could either contribute to or impede the mission (read: the pleasant life and upcoming deification of CV and LVD). My guess is that neither murderer really knew or even bothered to estimate the number of light or dark spirits, since our best evidence for such knowledge is the claim that their key strategy in the war on zombies was to pray them away in their thousands -- a claim that however bizarre must have been a lot more palatable to followers than the idea of murdering adults and children in real life.

I also wonder if the ratings were part of the secret knowledge and fantasies of power that tied the group together. When I was doing doctoral research years ago I had a friend who lived in a religious community -- rented a room, wasn't a member -- and they had similar if less homicidal ways of empowering themselves as a group and marking group identity. IMO it's a way of defining the group against a society that is hostile or uninterested and will be left behind come the endtimes. It's also a good way of designating leaders, since they have the inside scoop on this secret knowledge. I wonder, for example, if anyone but CD/LVD was given the "gift" of knowing who was light or dark or a zombie or was soon to die, or had a sweet insurance policy...

And I wonder if CD/LVD were thinking of designing a system of educational classes that folks with higher Dark ratings could take in order to reduce their Dark rating a little bit at at time? You know, for a nominal fee that increases significantly as your Light rating gets higher and higher, until one day in the future you're completely free of all those Dark particles? :D:p

I did think that I read somewhere that purveyors of freeze-dried foods, MREs, etc., were at some of these conventions. The two businesses, books and emergency preparedness, somewhat operated hand in hand. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks