Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is that it has been discussed ad nauseum. Feel free to read from the beginning and you will see there is nothing else to discuss. There is no proof of a GED or ACT or SAT or attending BYU or any other school. No plans were evident for Tyler after the move to ID. JMO

Pretty sure I've done that.

Probably need a better sarcasm filter because this notion is, was, and will be the next several times it comes up... a complete non-starter.

I did think that I read somewhere that purveyors of freeze-dried foods, MREs, etc., were at some of these conventions. The two businesses, books and emergency preparedness, somewhat operated hand in hand. JMO

Are you saying he was a vendor for these products? This is the first I've heard about him being in the business of emergency preparedness products himself.

It is a small community, local television station, biggest story of the year (decade?) around those parts, I would not rule out an excited utterance. He may have misspoken but the fact he has chosen not to walk back the entire "dismemberment" portion gives me some reason to believe he might have some info. If he were in a large network area where he had run thousands of stories I might be more critical.
At this point, I don't think it makes it any less horrific to find the children's remains in CD's backyard while he & LVD spoke not one whisper about these kids. JMO

I do not disagree with anything you have said here!

How would you explain his trying to flee LE? I seriously doubt he would run due to allowing someone to burn trash or food. How would CD know his azz was grass UNLESS he was a part of this crime? MOO.

Yeah, I don't know whether CD even had a plan, but the fact that his amygdala apparently fired up and his response was to flee the scene the moment JJ was dug up does not scream innocence at me.

I did think that I read somewhere that purveyors of freeze-dried foods, MREs, etc., were at some of these conventions. The two businesses, books and emergency preparedness, somewhat operated hand in hand. JMO
That makes sense to me that they would be at the conventions together and one would be able to feed off the business of the other.

Holy schnikes! This happening twice in 2 different places should be a warning to all. Now there are cameras everywhere - who knows if you might end up in someone's vacation picture posted on fb (like the FBI was looking for in YNP).
Note to self- don't meet up w/hookups anywhere.
imo
I once went to the Cook Islands for a week without my boss knowing I wasn't at my desk. I was sooooooo afraid someone would see my name in the guest register at the hotel or in the in-transit terminal in Honolulu, but other tourists in the Cook Islands thought it was hilarious. LOL.
So, yep, you gotta have hutzpah to be out in the open like that in our own community, holding hands with a secret friend. Seems nuts.

The text to Tammy that night about gathering up limbs and what fun he was having.

Others may see this as nothing, I see this as a clear admission on the part of a man with some serious malignant narcissism about what he was doing and enjoying taunting the woman he was going to kill next.

I take him at his word that he was having fun with gathering up the limbs.

I dunno, just seems too clever a comment to attribute to him. Also I don't think he took pleasure in his crime(s) here, whatever those are finally determined to be. I'm not a profiler, but my take is this: While he seemed to be able to muster to courage to commit some part of these acts, I imagine he was doing it out of necessity/self-interest more than any pleasure of the wickedness of it all.

I can’t find this either, am I missing it? On an earlier thread you mentioned that you know quite a few of the people involved. Are you speaking from inside information?

It was published in a newspaper, but includes the names of other family members so until someone will clarify that it's ok to link here, I'll let people find it.

I've met her, probably a few years before this - I wouldn't say I know her at all.

This conversation originated in the context as to why one would remove ashes from a burn pit because another poster said she had never heard of removing the ashes and wondered why - not a case for whether or not Daybell's kept a garden that year, in previous years, or never.
<Respectfully snipped for focus>

You might be referring to my two posts questioning Chad Daybell vis-à-vis gardening, after someone suggested he might have been messing about with ashes to augment garden soil, or words to that effect.

I wasn't thinking about Tammy, so thanks for bringing that up. Interesting (and totally believable) that she was involved in at least some level of farming, or gardening. I remember about the ducks. And LDS women are encouraged to grow vegetables, "put food by" and so on.

My husband and I kept a farm for 25 years until we escaped up into the mountains for retirement. I know what's involved in farming and what a farm looks like from the air, even one that hasn't been worked in a while. To me, the aerial shots of the Daybell place didn't show it to have been tilled at all in years, if ever. It looks more like cattle land than growing land to me. That is JMHO, of course. I confess I am not familiar with Idaho.

I'll keep watching here and absorb all the information I can. It's fascinating on so many levels. Thanks again!

It was published in a newspaper, but includes the names of other family members so until someone will clarify that it's ok to link here, I'll let people find it.

I've met her, probably a few years before this - I wouldn't say I know her at all.
Eh, it’s hard enough for me to find the information that is linked in this case because there is so much lol. I’m in no position to track down newspaper articles.
You know quite a few others involved though? Can you give some insights into any of them? If you’re comfortable I mean.

You might be referring to my two posts questioning Chad Daybell vis-à-vis gardening, after someone suggested he might have been messing about with ashes to augment garden soil, or words to that effect.

I wasn't thinking about Tammy, so thanks for bringing that up. Interesting (and totally believable) that she was involved in at least some level of farming, or gardening. I remember about the ducks. And LDS women are encouraged to grow vegetables, "put food by" and so on.

My husband and I kept a farm for 25 years until we escaped up into the mountains for retirement. I know what's involved in farming and what a farm looks like from the air, even one that hasn't been worked in a while. To me, the aerial shots of the Daybell place didn't show it to have been tilled at all in years, if ever. It looks more like cattle land than growing land to me. That is JMHO, of course. I confess I am not familiar with Idaho.

I'll keep watching here and absorb all the information I can. It's fascinating on so many levels. Thanks again!
I actually believe, although I don’t trust my memory entirely, when I was going through things when I first joined seeing a picture of the property with cows in the background. I remember it standing out to me. If so, good call!
Ps... I want to escape to the mountains lol!
ETA if not there I know I saw them somewhere lol... I def saw cows MOO

And I wonder if CD/LVD were thinking of designing a system of educational classes that folks with higher Dark ratings could take in order to reduce their Dark rating a little bit at at time? You know, for a nominal fee that increases significantly as your Light rating gets higher and higher, until one day in the future you're completely free of all those Dark particles? :D:p

Sounds very Scientology-ish to me. There are communities of Scientologists in Nevada and Idaho. Was there some "spiritual" cross-breeding?

I actually believe, although I don’t trust my memory entirely, when I was going through things when I first joined seeing a picture of the property with cows in the background. I remember it standing out to me. If so, good call!

I saw that too. On neighboring property, I believe. I believe my "sighting" was via Google Street View.

Mountains are lovely things, Ours are forested, with a big meandering creek and everything. I sure do miss being able to wander outside and pick dinner, though.

I saw that too. On neighboring property, I believe. My "sighting" was courtesy Google Maps Street View, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288