Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or we are currently in the middle of some very unusual times and the location of the missing person is remote? Perhaps Denver media can't send a reporter down there everytime the family is putting up posters at the park?
Are those that criticize the family of the missing in this situation doing anymore than the family is?

IMO...no.

As to your bolded question, above----are you comparing what my actions have been to help find Suzanne, with what her own family has or has not done?

There is a huge difference between what I do to try and help find the missing here on WS and what I would do if my husband or children went missing.

Yup, this appears to be going the way of the Gannon Stauch investigation. There has been nothing but silence from authorities, and they are maintaining that this is simply a “missing persons investigation.”

Like that case, their actions don’t jibe with the little they have said (search of the home and that construction site). So we know what’s going on (a homicide investigation), but don’t know how far along they are.

Letecia left herself no time to work with, and is as dumb as a box of rocks. I do not believe the killer here is anything like her.

I believe he had days to work with, and the ability to cover his tracks.

So I keep saying that the Jennifer Dulos case is a better guide, despite being in a different state. There was a lot of evidence there, but it still took 7 months.

I expect this to take a long time.
Frustrating and so very tragic, Jennifer’s body is still somewhere

OT, sorry.
I couldn’t find an online moderator to ask directly.
I’m having problem with this thread. It does not show up anymore in the “New posts” list. I can access it from my alerts or if I search for it. When I get an alert XYZ replayed to the thread x minutes ago and I go back on the “new posts” list x minutes ( even much further) the thread is not showing on the list. Has anybody experienced something like this before? Do you know how to fix it? I already logged off and on and restarted myiPad, cleared cookies. Is there an ignore/hide thread option somewhere? Maybe that got switched on, but have no idea how/where to find it if it exists.
I know usually is not OK to ask for PM but in this case if any of you has an answer please PM me to don’t clutter the thread with this any further. Thanks

Last edited:
OT, sorry.
I’m having problem with this thread. It does not show up anymore in the “New posts” list. I can access it from my alerts or if I search for it. When I get an alert XYZ replayed to the thread x minutes ago and I go back on the “new posts” list x minutes ( even much further) the thread is not showing on the list. Has anybody experienced something like this before? Do you know how to fix it? I already logged off and on and restarted myiPad, cleared cookies. Is there an ignore/hide thread option somewhere? Maybe that got switched on, but have no idea how/where to find it if it exists.
I know usually is not OK to ask for PM but in this case if any of you has an answer please PM me to don’t clutter the thread with this any further. Thanks

I have the same issue.

OT, sorry.

OT, sorry.
I went to new posts this morning and it showed up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa