Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
LVD lets out an inaudible "yes" that her Atty had to answer for her, Colby wipes a tear to the first charge.
After the 2nd charge is read (re: TR) LVD has an "eye problem" and needs tissues. (I would venture to guess is that "eye problem" is more like " Eye just can't see myself facing charges for this"). Note - only tears when she had to answer the words "yes" to the actual "remains" charges (at least that is what I caught on first glimpse).
Colby is in the background self-soothing (stroking his arms, fussing with his shirt, uncomfy in his chair, etc).
ETA: IMO

COLBY, bless your soul for being there.

It's very apparent how hard this is for him.
I can't help but wonder that if this hearing was being held in a courtroom without a covid19 virus in existence, what side of the courtroom would Colby be sitting........JMO, but I want to believe that he would be on the prosecution side.

Colby looks so dejected and beaten down. My heart goes out to him. No one should have to go through what he is going through. And of course Tylee and JJ shouldn’t have gone through the horrors they were put through. I wish I had something more productive to say but I’m just overwhelmed with feelings or sorrow and sadness for all of them. Peace, Colby. I hope you can find it.

A few thoughts:
This prosecutor is in this to win justice.
This judge is not playing around. That didn’t sound like a “summary” of charges to me as requested by Means.
Colby looks like a broken man. It really broke my heart to see him.

And did that monster actually reach for a tissue and dad at her eyes like she’s crying?!?!
Jmo

Poor Colby, he looks so... tormented. Heartbreaking, yes.

I read the eye wipe as 'masks are hot and sweaty' not as fake crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa