Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing they will let the conflict matter slide since CD was not charged with anything during the time MM represented him, but it was dumber than dumb of him to outright lie about it.
Really? That would surprise me. If it was an unrelated case I would understand. Can you tell me why CD would have not told him anything re: these charges?

Lori’s bail for these charges is $1,000,000. Can somebody tell me if she somehow makes the $1M bail does she still have to come up w/a second $1M for the original charges before she can get out of jail?
I guess so, unless those original charges are dropped/discontinued etc

She was faking or crying for herself. Also, does she still go to court in July for the other hearing? AND that's 1 million each court case?
Reminds me of another coward murderer, Mark Sievers. He had one crying eye that he would dab at, on the side the jury were sitting. They are scared when people see them for who they really are.

I'm willing to just believe Colby about JR.

People are inconsistent. We all know people who are both capable of being good people and have profound flaws. Plus being in insane circumstances and trying very hard to make them not insane is a recipe for crazymaking. I would fully expect any of Lori's spouses would qualify for people who are in deep crazymaking territory and have waved it off with usual guy talk about how crazy women are in bed makes it okay. Har har. This form of collective diminishment of the dangers of staying and trying to work on this can and does effect men too.
I always enjoy your posts and thoughts, but I am going to disagree with you.
I do NOT believe Colby about JR.
I think it was all LVD laying the groundwork for that, just like she did with threatening JR abusing TR that way.
I love that we can agree to disagree and carry on great conversations here with the end result being #justiceforJJVallowandTyleeRyan

Honestly, I was dancing in my seat when the Judge questioned MM about his expertise in conspiracy cases, and then my hero Mr. Woods pipes up with catching him in his lie.
There is a possibility of MM getting out of this as IIRC CD had not been charged when he was representing both of them, however his Associate is now representing. Can they just bring in another "sage" Atty to co-counsel and then stay on the case? Of course, someone would have to do it Pro-Bono like CA case (there were multiple Atty's who signed onto Baez's inexperience IIRC)

definitely . . . I question the deaths of Joe, Alex, and Tammy (although officially they are all due to natural causes) and IMO Chad’s obsession with death stemmed from enjoyment. In his autobiography he wrote about the strange satisfaction he got from killing 120 bees (Imgur) and his ‘raccoon’ text and limb comment to Tammy IMO displays classic ‘duping delight’, meaning he was savoring what he’d done. So I definitely could see him killing more. As for Lori, I see the Munchausen stories have made it to this board, Munchausen (if true) suicidal ideations (like when she said let’s all drive off a cliff) and desire for revenge are all listed as prediction factors for m0thers who kill, so I wouldn’t be surprised to find out either of them had already killed more people, and I definitely agree they would have continued killing

Tammy's autopsy is back?

Lori’s bail for these charges is $1,000,000. Can somebody tell me if she somehow makes the $1M bail does she still have to come up w/a second $1M for the original charges before she can get out of jail?
The way I understood it was that this is a 1mil bond for theses new charges. Her previous bail amount is still there as those charges are not dropped.

moo

Poor Colby, he looks so... tormented. Heartbreaking, yes.

I read the eye wipe as 'masks are hot and sweaty' not as fake crying.
I read it as fake crying. Courtrooms are air conditioned.
Jmo
Colby did not identify JJ. BB did.
I know. Corrected sorry! I was typing fast on my phone from emotion right after watching and making errors.

definitely . . . I question the deaths of Joe, Alex, and Tammy (although officially they are all due to natural causes) and IMO Chad’s obsession with death stemmed from enjoyment. In his autobiography he wrote about the strange satisfaction he got from killing 120 bees (Imgur) and his ‘raccoon’ text and limb comment to Tammy IMO displays classic ‘duping delight’, meaning he was savoring what he’d done. So I definitely could see him killing more. As for Lori, I see the Munchausen stories have made it to this board, Munchausen (if true) suicidal ideations (like when she said let’s all drive off a cliff) and desire for revenge are all listed as prediction factors for m0thers who kill, so I wouldn’t be surprised to find out either of them had already killed more people, and I definitely agree they would have continued killing

agree with all the above! Will add that revenge was a big factor in JJs murder. She was angry she didn’t get all of Charles’ money and that it went to Kay. She was never going to let Kay have JJ. We can see a pattern of behaviour from how she treated Joe and Tylee post divorce and prior to his death.

Seriously, either LVD is not moving and neither is her Atty or we have a frozen screen - she is looking down.
I did see 1 note passed bet LVD & her Atty but she hasn't moved!
IMO she didn't want to face her only remaining child on the screen. Perhaps there is still an un-blackened corner of her soul in there somewhere.

EDIT: s/a/an/

Last edited:
Honestly, I was dancing in my seat when the Judge questioned MM about his expertise in conspiracy cases, and then my hero Mr. Woods pipes up with catching him in his lie.
There is a possibility of MM getting out of this as IIRC CD had not been charged when he was representing both of them, however his Associate is now representing. Can they just bring in another "sage" Atty to co-counsel and then stay on the case? Of course, someone would have to do it Pro-Bono like CA case (there were multiple Atty's who signed onto Baez's inexperience IIRC)

I wonder if CD had him on retainer, charges or no, if that would matter? Jmo

RSBBM
Wait...I must have missed that...what did the judge ask and what was MM's response? I swear I thought I was hanging on every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123