Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank heaven for that employee! Lori really did a masterful job at keeping Tylee out of society. Tragic! Moo
Apparently, Tylee and JJ according to Tylee's friends moms, etc.
Yes, thank goodness for that employee.
Side note--- @redvine Great Job on the WS youtube the other night !!!

Honestly, I was dancing in my seat when the Judge questioned MM about his expertise in conspiracy cases, and then my hero Mr. Woods pipes up with catching him in his lie.
There is a possibility of MM getting out of this as IIRC CD had not been charged when he was representing both of them, however his Associate is now representing. Can they just bring in another "sage" Atty to co-counsel and then stay on the case? Of course, someone would have to do it Pro-Bono like CA case (there were multiple Atty's who signed onto Baez's inexperience IIRC)
I want Means gone, I don't want an appeal based on ineffective counsel, and I think the Judge is thinking that way too.

I don’t think you’re looking too much into it. I think that was a deliberate decision.
They may be trying to plan in blaming AC for this.
But in my opinion this speaks volumes. She knows damn well what she and CD did to her children. She may try to lie and get out of this but she KNOWS CD’s role in this. She KNOWS her children were buried in his backyard and her son was identified. She KNOWS the truth.
And she still wants to be Mrs. Daybell.

sorry for the caps. I’m feeling super emotional and angry right now.
Jmo

I'm thinking that little stunt is going to be part of LVs defense. *She is so dedicated to CD that she let him brainwash her into killing her children*

Really? That would surprise me. If it was an unrelated case I would understand. Can you tell me why CD would have not told him anything re: these charges?
It’s also a conflict if Means shared w/Chad his thoughts on possible defense strategies for any related charges.

If Lori and Chad both said they were ok w/any conflict of interest would Means be permitted to stay, or is it likely the judge wouldn’t let him anyway?

I thought the same thing. I think she got some jailhouse makeup in her eye.
Thats all o_O
Same. I went back and re-watched. She first scratches/rubs the top of her eyelid as if something is in her eye. Then at the side...and then dabbed with the tissue. It seemed more like the mask, makeup or hair got in her eye. If she was crying, she only cried out of one eye and only 3 tears. I did have to replay the last few seconds because I almost thought she winked at the camera. I can't really confirm nor deny that though. Regardless, she dressed in soft colors (a sweater on June 30 in Utah?), had softer hair style and mostly hid her face. JMo

Update: Means is still at women’s detention center, in fact all the parking on that side is completely full. Courthouse parking lot isn’t as full as before but still decently full for the end of a Tuesday. Fbi unit is still parked behind the police station. There is only one police car at the police station and no unmarked cars.
LOL- Love having your "eyes" out there for us.
We are blessed to have you here :)

I can't be the only one who Google earthed CD's property via "street view"? I trolled up and down the street in front, but more importantly the street to the right, and viewed the pics from the left.... I swear, I see him there with a shovel.

RSBBM
Wait...I must have missed that...what did the judge ask and what was MM's response? I swear I thought I was hanging on every word.

Court is inclined to ask one question here today number one because the the charge has been listed here in the information does pertain to conspiracy. Mister means have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint.

A. No your honor other than mrs. Daybell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members