Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Lori’s attorney have to file a separate motion to have another judge try these new charges like they did for the first batch? I hope so. I enjoy the thought of Mean’s to-do list growing longer and longer. Also enjoy it when he’s told he filled something out wrong.

That said, this guy is clearly in way, way over his head. If he doesn’t have the sense or integrity to admit it and step down, I hope the court demands he hire assisting counsel or he will be ousted.
That's a great question! I'm wondering why she agreed to "private pay" to keep him as her attorney, unless she's counting on her spouse to continue to pay him. Her attorney didn't even seem to understand the Judge's question about a conflict of interest or ever represented co-conspirators!
IMO

Did we always know Tylee was sixteen?
Well, her date and year of birth have been publicly knowable for quite some time. Since she was only reported missing after what would have been her 17th birthday, many news reports were referring to her as 17 years old. I don't think this became much of a point of contention until we really zeroed in on the last date she was seen, and then, obviously, once the second search warrant was executed at the Daybells a few weeks ago, and we became confident that was in fact that last time she was alive.

Can I see? Of course! Absolutely . That’s why I’m here.
Do I think she “cried 3 tears” for Colby and his family as you posted?
No. I don’t think she gives a damn.
She wasn't crying, nobody cries that fast. If there are tears, there's always more than one dab of a Kleenex . MOO

Last edited:
Yes. Means laptop was open right in front of Means. Lori and Means were looking at the video camera they had setup for them so they could share a video screen for Zoom together. That is why they were so far away compared to like Colby who was sitting direclty in front of a computer and obviously using a computer camera.

Lori and Means were using a different camera setup that was in with them and they shared 1 camera. Means Laptop was also there and open right in front of Means. I saw Lori glancing at it but she was trying to avoid looking at it I think.
All JMO in case I am wrong. LOL

Yeah I'll shut up about it after this but I disagree. I'd be shocked, in fact, if Means had anything but a screensaver up on his laptop. He never touches or looks at his laptop. Lori obsessively stares at his notepad.

I am wondering if, after all this time, someone has suggested to Lori that her previous arrogant attitude was not playing well to the masses. I think she is suddenly going to become, meek little poor old me... In my opinion.

Likely they could have zoomed in closer but I suspect the AV technician/Tissue operator was probably a correctional officer and not a techie.
I think they wanted to minimize the whole affair and wanted the camera farther away. This could be an unwarranted assumption on my part. Also, they did not look at the camera much. MM seemed to encourage LVD to look at things he was writing down or making notes about.

Zooming in closer (as in a telephoto lens) is not really an option in the Zoom app, at least not yet. It depends on how far away the camera is and how many people are participating in the Zoom session, at least in my experience.

I am wondering if, after all this time, someone has suggested to Lori that her previous arrogant attitude was not playing well to the masses. I think she is suddenly going to become, meek little poor old me... In my opinion.

Yep. CD is gonna be a villain, and AC. LVD is gonna play Casey Anthony/Hedda Nussbaum/Jodi Arias. LVD is a victim!

Right.

And whoever mentioned that Tylee was always "sick". OMG! I can totally see LVD as a Munchausen by Proxie in a heartbeat!

Regarding LV crying, I'll just channel Juan Martinez (prosecutor in jodi arias case) for a second:

Ms. Daybell, were you crying when you called your children zombies?
Were you crying when you conspired to murder your children?
Were you crying when you children lay dead under the earth and you were frolicking in Hawaii?

Did we always know Tylee was sixteen?

Yes. Or at least we have always suspected she disappeared before her 17th birthday. For a little while they had both kids listed as missing by Sept 23rd and Tylee's 17th birthday was the 24th. So we always knew there was a chance she didn't see that birthday in Sept 2019, even before we found out her "last seen" date was earlier in Sept in Yellowstone. The problem was that she was not reported as missing and her disappearance was not investigated at all until months after she would have turned 17- so LE reports and missing flyers listed her as 17. Because of this I think many people also mistakenly believed Tylee to be even older than she was and some thought she disappeared just before her 18th B-day. IMOO the suspects may have used this misconception about Tylee's age to their advantage to convince any supporters into entertaining the idea Tylee could be hiding in a bunker somewhere independently caring for JJ or that she was old enough to be out on her own somewhere blissfully living her own life. There's a big difference between a 16 year old who just got her driver's license and an 18 year old that is old enough to go to college (and this is also why several here have discussed over and over again that Tylee was NOT old enough, at just 16, to enroll in BYU for the Sept 2019 semester). I'm so glad that LE finally set the record straight about her age.

ETA: And also, I want to give a big THANK YOU to the mods for updating Tylee's age in the thread title!

MOO.

Last edited:
I have been away for a couple of hours. I finally got to watch the Court proceedings. I have never been so happy to be seeing someone wearing a mask.
I really wish never to see that "hee,hee,ha,ha" giggly smirk again, "Sorry neighbors". If Lori Vallow, I mean Mrs. Daybell (good,he can have her) was crying in
court, it was because she has been caught. Not because she has remorse. MOO IMO

Yep. CD is gonna be a villain, and AC. LVD is gonna play Casey Anthony/Hedda Nussbaum/Jodi Arias. LVD is a victim!

Right.

And whoever mentioned that Tylee was always "sick". OMG! I can totally see LVD as a Munchausen by Proxie in a heartbeat!
Such a wonderful mother, even adopted a challenged child, bet that was all for HER benefit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member