Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

This woman says she witnessed Noah ride past her home and had disappeared leaving his bike in the street. Then there is another woman who found his bike in her garden. How did the bike get from the road onto another person's property? How far apart do theses two women live?

It could be the case that Karen is the resident with the storm drain directly behind her house and Linda lives beside her and has the cctv? In Newsline last night they showed Karen’s neighbours house, directly beside the pathway Noah entered, with CCTV and Linda mentions that in her interview. I could be wrong but that’s my take on it.

Question that’s just occurred me after rewatching newsline. If the storm drain was for whatever reason not padlocked, and Noah was able to “proactively enter it” would he have been able to close it again after dropping down into the drain? Or did it remain open?

It seems unlikely it's what happened to Noah, and I hope is wasn't, but the lad who was really badly beaten up in the same area last month, said lots of people passed and did nothing, I'm pretty sure I recall him saying he called out to some for help, and was ignored. So just because no-one has said they saw him being assaulted, it doesn't mean to say he wasn't. Knowing what the outcome was, do you really think anybody would have wanted to come forward and say "yeah I saw a bunch of lads kicking the bejesus out of him, but I just walked by"?

Unlikely though, as they have said nothing to suggest anything suspicious

https://amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...e-mum-pleads-i-want-my-son-back-39313748.html

I’d also like to know where the woman who thought she heard crying at midnight lived and why Premier Drive was mentioned as an area Noah was sighted in early on but then the focus switched to and remained on Northwood. Early headlines read “last seen on Premier Drive.” Again, going back to the fact that there’s only around a 14 minute time frame based on witness evidence from
Noah falling off his bike to travelling to Northwood and disappearing, I can’t see that he would have had time to cycle up to Premier Drive then back to Northwood.

Messes with your head looking at photos and videos. Video of my kid in the park right beside where I believe Noah lives at 3:54pm on the Sunday and we were there until 5pm. Wish I could jump into it, run over to his house and just tell him to stay home with his mum! Really caught me this whole story and I really do want answers from the river infrastructure department about locks and the width of these storm drains and exactly where about Belfast they are. There’s something similar looking in a foresty area near us.

Lol right, i be thinking the same way when they have these videos of missing person seen walking on cctv, i be wishing i could jump through the screen.

Q Radio News

@qnewsdesk

·
4m

Mourners gather at St Patrick’s Church, Donegall Street, Belfast for the private funeral of schoolboy Noah Donohoe whose body was discovered in north Belfast last Saturday.

Eb1UpNDX0AE1LaE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back