Found Deceased NI - Noah Donohoe, 14, North Belfast, 21 June 2020

What a very emotional day on this thread.

Huge thanks to @HayLouise - as always you have kept us updated (as with many cases)

I know this was a difficult one for you and one that you will never forget.

I did what Noah's Mummy asked, gave my 6ft little one the biggest hug and he gave me the biggest hug back.

Have been sincerely thinking of all you locals today on this thread - I hope we all get closure soon, but most of all I hope sweet Noah's family have closure already in terms of how he passed away.

I pray for deep peace for his mother and close family. I pray for that peace so that when the bottomless sorrow and emptiness comes in waves they can get through to the other side. I pray for it so they don't become caught in the anger and despair that may come upon them. Some days will be hard, some impossible and some they will never know how they got through, I pray they support each other and always remember his too short, wonderful life.

My thoughts are with Fiona today, as they have been since Noah went missing.
I am so very sorry for the loss of her exceptional son.

I love these words from the Buscaglia poem that Noah gave his mother.

“To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying,
To hope is to risk despair
To try is to risk failure ... the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”

I will always remember this dear boy.

Noah returning to St Malachy's

Eb3wKCKWkAAGr_-

Noah's mum says teen 'beautiful soul' full of joy as crowds line street for funeral

PSNI @ChiefConPSNI opens address to @NIPolicingBoard
to offer his condolences to the family of Noah Donohoe.

"The hurt and heartache is unimaginable."

Simon Byrne also says the efforts of local community and CRS were "first class".

FF6D2687-E8D2-40F8-9608-5F24394B795D.jpeg

https://twitter.com/qnewsdesk/status/1278657712017018881?s=21

PSNI @ChiefConPSNI says he wants to reassure Noah Donohoe's mother Fiona, investigations are continuing into the 14 y/o disappearance in the hopes to provide some clarity on what happened.

Mr Byrne also says the family must have time to grieve - adding speculation is unhelpful.

https://twitter.com/qnewsdesk/status/1278658996203855874?s=21

Hi Guys had to take some time out -

.... sneaked off from working from home for badly needed hair cut and eyebrow fix.

Noah has been in my head 24/7 since he went missing ... I don't think we are any closer to the truth.

Going to catch up at bedtime

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back