Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning WS!

Starting the day off right with some light reading from the “Idaho Rules of Professional Conduct” by the State Bar of Idaho. The possible predicament Means put himself in, by saying he hasn’t represented anyone other than Lori, IMO just reinforces the idea that he’s in way over his head with this case. Attached is just a snippet

if you want to read more of it yourself specifically on the conflicts of interest then see Section 1.7 on page 15. Source - https://isb.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/irpc_old.pdf

Attachments

• 99CCFDD1-2F6E-4769-A854-98C4BAAB011F.jpeg
    99CCFDD1-2F6E-4769-A854-98C4BAAB011F.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 40
Good morning WS!

Starting the day off right with some light reading from the “Idaho Rules of Professional Conduct” by the State Bar of Idaho. The possible predicament Means put himself in, by saying he hasn’t represented anyone other than Lori, IMO just reinforces the idea that he’s in way over his head with this case. Attached is just a snippet

if you want to read more of it yourself specifically on the conflicts of interest then see Section 1.7 on page 15. Source - https://isb.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/irpc_old.pdf

Definitely. Means is so far out of depth here. He should get out now, while he can. Go back to chasing ambulances.

I think each charge carriers 5 years maximum.

Blows my mind how 2 dead bodies can be found buried in your back yard and you can be hit with charges that only carry a max of 5 years and can be ran concurrently. I expect more charges to come and i expect them both to in the end be facing much larger sentences but still.

I think he did it to spare the family too. He viewed autopsy photographs so I imagine whoever did the identification wouldn’t need to be physically present at the morgue.

God bless BB! He’s not even a blood relative of JJ yet he stepped up and voluntarily looked at what had to be absolutely horrifying so someone else wouldn’t have to. I’m sure that photo is something he’ll never be able to unsee.

IMO BB is a real rock star.
I’m sure too that it sickened him to be reminded his children could have been next. He has done all he can to protect them. God bless him!

This was my biggest take-away from the whole thing!!
I smiled every time he did that..

I actually felt both.... Definitely wants the Daybell and not Vallow ever ever again..but want the MRS to be clear as well.

What I found interesting was that the Judge totally "forgot" about the Mrs.... but still got a few Vallows in--He was still quite clear to call her Vallow on acts before she married chad.
IMO, she does not deserve to be called “Mrs” by any name. She doesn’t know what being a wife is. I think only Tammy deserves the title of “Mrs”. The judge is smart to refer to her as Miss.

This is April Raymond, Lori’s friend from Hawaii discussing how Tylee was always sick. Do strange that we haven’t heard this mentioned even with all the insiders and moms of her friends here.

April Raymond, Lori Vallow's former friend:
Raymond told Grace that Lori Vallow's late daughter, Tylee Ryan, was always sick with “a lot of health issues” and Lori Vallow was her caretaker. Tylee always be sent to her her room to recover from surgeries she had, which were done to find out what was making her sick.
ETA link:
Fox Nation special with Nancy Grace reveals new information about Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow

I'll be shortening this up a bit....

Wednesday, July 1st:
*Initial Hearing (@ 1pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/8/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51) arrested & charged (6/9/20) with 2 counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond.
New Charges (6/29/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence.
6/10/20 Update: Initial appearance hearing. Plead not guilty. Judge Faren Eddins sets bail at $1M & explained that should Daybell be able to post bond, he must sign waiver that he must not leave Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison or Fremont counties. He will also be required to wear an ankle monitor at all times. Daybell is scheduled to appear for a preliminary hearing on July 1 and July 2. More charges pending.
6/12/20 Update: Motions filed: John Prior, attorney for defendant Daybell files notice that defendant enters a plea of not guilty to all charges & requests a pretrial & a jury trial & request for discovery; filed by KIFI, KIDK & KXPI request to obtain approval to video/audio record, broadcast or photograph a court proceedings. Daybell files wavier of statutory right to preliminary hearing within 14 days.
6/19/20 Update: Motion: Order to vacate & continue preliminary hearing. 7/1/20 be vacated & continued to 8/3/20 @ 10:30am thru 8/4/20 @ 9:30am. Judge Faren Z. Eddins orders unsealing probable cause affidavit. Probable cause affidavit of Detective Ron Ball released. 6/22/20 Motion: Request to obtain approval to video/audio record, broadcast or photograph a court proceeding on 8/3 & 8/4 filed by John Roark of the Post Register.
6/20/20: Authorities used the pings from the cell phone of the brother of Vallow when determining where to search for the remains of her missing children, according to a probable cause affidavit. According to the affidavit, Vallow's brother, Alex Cox, went to Daybell's property four times in September & two of those visits came the days after each of the children were last seen. Cox, who died in Dec. 12, 2019, went to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8 with Vallow & the two children. It was the last time Tylee was seen. Police say that tracking the phone's location puts Cox in Vallow's apartment three times immediately after the trip to Yellowstone, with the final visit beginning at 2:42 a.m. on Sept. 9, 2019.
6/29/20 Update: Daybell was charged late Monday with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Hearing for new charges scheduled on July 1st at 1pm.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) – Preliminary hearings for Madison County on 7/9 & 7/10; preliminary hearings for Fremont County on 8/10 & 8/110; guardianship hearing on 9/30.

So two hearings. Do we look at Fremont County hearing as an addition, or a change ? Does this mean that the initial counts are still valid? I though we had discussion that they were nul and void.

IMO, she does not deserve to be called “Mrs” by any name. She doesn’t know what being a wife is. I think only Tammy deserves the title of “Mrs”. The judge is smart to refer to her as Miss.

Did we ever find out if LV ever got an official marriage certificate in Hawaii? There was some previous discussions that maybe their wedding was informal and not officially done.

The reason it is important in court is because the defendant usually has to be addressed or talked about multiple times by either the Defense or the Prosecution as they present their case to the jury. So it seems to me that having her official name would be important for the judge to establish based on her last official marriage certificate. So that the court records have a consistent and proper defendant name in all references in the court proceedings.

I wonder if that has been established yet or not.

Nite Sleuthers. My mama passed away on the 4th of July. So this is a tough weekend.

*snipped by me*

Sorry to hear about your mama, Michael. Anniversaries are the worst. With time it gets easier, but never easy. Forgetting would be worse than remembering, don't you think?

Congrats on your acceptance to grad school - that's a big deal! I'm sure your mama would be real proud of you. Hugs.

This is April Raymond, Lori’s friend from Hawaii discussing how Tylee was always sick. Do strange that we haven’t heard this mentioned even with all the insiders and moms of her friends here.

News to me, but I haven't read the first 20-ish threads.

I would be less protective of anything I considered to be confidential information from a friend once I learned their children were dead and said friend was involved. :eek:

Maybe she feels the need for some redemption just for the knowing? Nothing she could have done could have saved Tylee or JJ, but she is probably doing a lot of soul-searching these days. I admire April for her courage and honesty, either way.

Did we ever find out if LV ever got an official marriage certificate in Hawaii? There was some previous discussions that maybe their wedding was informal and not officially done.

The reason it is important in court is because the defendant usually has to be addressed multiple times by either the Defense or the Prosecution as they present their case to the jury. So it seems to me that having her official name would be important for the judge to establish based on her last official marriage certificate.

I wonder if that has been established yet or not.
Here's the thing. LE has established that a marriage took place in Hawaii but still issued documents in the name of Vallow or were the original documents issued before the marriage was confirmed?

So two hearings. Do we look at Fremont County hearing as an addition, or a change ? Does this mean that the initial counts are still valid? I though we had discussion that they were nul and void.

As far as I know the NEW charges are ADDITION to the other charges. I'm sure someone will correct me.... :)

Blows my mind how 2 dead bodies can be found buried in your back yard and you can be hit with charges that only carry a max of 5 years and can be ran concurrently. I expect more charges to come and i expect them both to in the end be facing much larger sentences but still.
Does that mean that if your friend shows up at your doorstep with a body and you help destroying and/or burying it (no matter where), no questions asked, you could only get 5 years?

I imagine the charges are methodical in coming so no room for defense to twist into throwing them out. It does always seem most Prosecutors are loaded for bear if by some happenstance bail or release is in the loop.
I just hope those 2 are on suicide watch.

MOO

April Raymond, Lori Vallow's former friend:
Raymond told Grace that Lori Vallow's late daughter, Tylee Ryan, was always sick with “a lot of health issues” and Lori Vallow was her caretaker. Tylee always be sent to her her room to recover from surgeries she had, which were done to find out what was making her sick.
ETA link:
Fox Nation special with Nancy Grace reveals new information about Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow
Did she really have the surgeries or did Lori just lie and say she did? We know she lies as easily as she breathes. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288