MISSING: Man reported missing was last seen in Beckley

upload_2020-6-29_19-12-19.jpeg

Height: 6′
Weight: 190
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Brown
Facial Hair: Beard and Mustache
Glasses: Black in color

RJ was last seen by family members on Friday, June 20, 2020, on Third Avenue in Beckley.

He was last seen wearing a gray t-shirt, gray and black camouflage shorts, black shoes, and a blue baseball cap.

This isn’t too far from me. I just checked for any update, but found none. I even looked on a Facebook page where he’s listed as missing. There’s absolutely no indication of any tips there. The information on him is really limited. I hope he’s found ASAP.
JMO

This isn’t too far from me. I just checked for any update, but found none. I even looked on a Facebook page where he’s listed as missing. There’s absolutely no indication of any tips there. The information on him is really limited. I hope he’s found ASAP.
JMO
Thank you for checking on an update! :)

Handsome man. Ten days already?!? Hope LE is all over this..
West Virginian here.
IF WV LE is all over this, they did it for about 5 minutes.
I HATE to bring this up, especially with everything going on in the world right now, but IMVHO the truth of the matter is, unless you’re a pretty white woman (e.g. Crystal Kiser, Riley Crossman) or sometimes a very good looking white young man (who in TPTB eyes comes from the *right* family) then your missing loved one’s case isn’t going to get much attention, if at all. For real!! MOO.

It makes me extremely upset and angry because I see everyone as equal. The injustice is very, very out of control. But that is not how WV sees things. MOO.

(And I say all of this from very personal experience, experienced while living in WV)

West Virginian here.
IF WV LE is all over this, they did it for about 5 minutes.
I HATE to bring this up, especially with everything going on in the world right now, but IMVHO the truth of the matter is, unless you’re a pretty white woman (e.g. Crystal Kiser, Riley Crossman) or sometimes a very good looking white young man (who in TPTB eyes comes from the *right* family) then your missing loved one’s case isn’t going to get much attention, if at all. For real!! MOO.

It makes me extremely upset and angry because I see everyone as equal. The injustice is very, very out of control. But that is not how WV sees things. MOO.

(And I say all of this from very personal experience, experienced while living in WV)

I 110% agree! I’m WV, too. It’s unreal.

Also West Virginian. I have still seen nothing whatsoever about this man in local news. It's really disappointing.

ikr! I had to dig to find that little info on him. That is so wrong.

Very little information about this man. His FB says he's from Charleston. There is nothing about what TIME he was last seen by family, if he had a car, if he was just visiting Beckley, if he had a girlfriend with him or any other friends, if he had medical issues, etc. He's a grown man. If he wanted to leave town and not tell his relatives, maybe that's all there is to this. Talking poorly about the local LE is a bit premature. All my opinion, of course.

Elizabeth Stout

Missing In West Virginia

Update provided on 07.05.20; unfortunately still missing.
Quite a few comments, mostly people sharing the post, but several people who know him and pray he is found soon.

MISSING IN WEST VIRGINIA.
7-5-2020 #STILL #MISSING
RONALD RAFAEL "RJ" MAYO JR.
SINCE: 6-20-2020
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 190
HAIR: BALD
EYES: BROWN
BEARD & MUSTACHE

#WEARS CORRECTIVE GLASSES BLACK IN COLOR.

#TATTOOS: MULTIPLE ON CHEST AND ARMS.
(SEE PICS BELOW)

#CLOTHES: GRAY T-SHIRT, GRAY & BLACK CAMOUFLAGE SHORTS, BLACK SNEAKERS AND A BLUE BASEBALL CAP.

#CIRCUMSTANCES:
RONALD WAS LAST SEEN ON JUNE 20TH 2020 IN THE BECKLEY AREA OF RALEIGH COUNTY WV AND HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE.

#NO TIP TO SMALL.

#ANY INFORMATION CALL THE BECKLEY POLICE AT: 304-256-1720
#CASE # 20B-17447
#OR
TIPS THROUGH WEST VIRGINIA CRIME STOPPERS WV AT:
www.crimestopperswv.com

#PLEASE SHARE PUBLICLY SO MORE WILL SEE AND MORE CAN SHARE.
THANK YOU.

#WILL ADD MORE AS I RECEIVE IT.

Elizabeth Stout

Missing In West Virginia

Update provided on 07.05.20; unfortunately still missing.
Quite a few comments, mostly people sharing the post, but several people who know him and pray he is found soon.

MISSING IN WEST VIRGINIA.
7-5-2020 #STILL #MISSING
RONALD RAFAEL "RJ" MAYO JR.
SINCE: 6-20-2020
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 190
HAIR: BALD
EYES: BROWN
BEARD & MUSTACHE

#WEARS CORRECTIVE GLASSES BLACK IN COLOR.

#TATTOOS: MULTIPLE ON CHEST AND ARMS.
(SEE PICS BELOW)

#CLOTHES: GRAY T-SHIRT, GRAY & BLACK CAMOUFLAGE SHORTS, BLACK SNEAKERS AND A BLUE BASEBALL CAP.

#CIRCUMSTANCES:
RONALD WAS LAST SEEN ON JUNE 20TH 2020 IN THE BECKLEY AREA OF RALEIGH COUNTY WV AND HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEARD FROM SINCE.

#NO TIP TO SMALL.

#ANY INFORMATION CALL THE BECKLEY POLICE AT: 304-256-1720
#CASE # 20B-17447
#OR
TIPS THROUGH WEST VIRGINIA CRIME STOPPERS WV AT:
www.crimestopperswv.com

#PLEASE SHARE PUBLICLY SO MORE WILL SEE AND MORE CAN SHARE.
THANK YOU.

#WILL ADD MORE AS I RECEIVE IT.
I’m apart of her group on FB. She doesn’t allow gossip comments on the threads/posts. I mean they happen, obviously, but she’s usually very much on top of them, deleting very quickly. I usually only see comments that say “prayers/praying” or “shared in ____”. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back