Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha pig snout. Lol.

I always find suspects' non verbals the most fascinating. Often what's not said with words is said with body language (no expert, but did study non-verbals in undergraduate). For example, what I got from Chad is that he's coming to the realization of his actions and is scared. He's not in Lala Lori World anymore. He is hanging on to Prior with dear life and looking for direction.

IMO if they're looking for someone to break first, it'll be Chad.

I tend to agree with that. Based on zero information, but
It’s interesting that unlike Lori, Chad hasn’t asked to have a different judge for his preliminary hearing.

Wasn't that because Judge Eddins is also presiding over the Boudreaux custody case? Frankly I've forgotten the exact reason.

Just a guess why Chad is up first for the preliminary hearing: he is facing fewer charges currently so slightly easier for the defense and prosecution.

Whether it’s a right or not, she appeared in prison garb in her other hearings. No potential jury will care what her attire is/ was when they get down to the charges. That is a ridiculous defense argument. IMO.

Wasnt it in Hawaii the judge asked why she was in court in prison garb?

It can actually impede the right to a fair trial so I wouldn't categorize it as "ridiculous". Jmo

Last edited:
In my opinion its not remotely possible a guilty plea to the current charges could foreclose pursuing murder and conspiracy to commit murder as well as any number of additional charges stemming from the crimes committed. The only possibility would be if "all the elements" of the lesser charge were relied upon the make the murder or conspiracy charge. The prosecution in this case has been very careful to avoid this. ALL of the current charges stem from destroying evidence or concealing it. None of it relates to the intent required for murder or conspiracy.
This explains a lot. I guess they don't call it "building a case" for nothing.

And yet, it was presumed by member/s of her family that LVD was not technically saavy. I'm sure she used that to her advantage, thinking it put her a step ahead. Imo, this points to calculating.

To be fair, getting caught holding 60 phones and 30 email addresses would fall into that "not technically savvy" as least to me...even if I toss in being sloppy to the mix.

Tonight at 10 PM EASTERN on Websleuths YouTube Live we discuss the wild twists and turns in the Vanessa Guillen case. Also, more horrid details released as Lori and Chad have new charges added to their long list of crimes. We assume this is all leading up to murder charges foe both.
Joining us to help us understand all the new info will be Leigh Egan, Ellen Killoran, and Sheryl McCollum. All from Crimeonline.com. Sheryl also heads the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute among her other 3759 jobs
CLICK HERE AT 10 PM EASTERN AND JOIN US LIVE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

To be fair, getting caught holding 60 phones and 30 email addresses would fall into that "not technically savvy" as least to me...even if I toss in being sloppy to the mix.
LVD had multiple phones, according to MG, but what is the original source of the "60 burner phones" information?

Live Stream Link: Chad Daybell Appears in Court After New Charges Added

I love this judge!
I zoomed in on Chad. He only moves his mouth when Lori is mentioned.
And he’s prob thinking he should have offed Melanie Gibb hindsight.
His lawyer remained frozen like a John Travolta hologram ,lmao!
I’m sure his lawyer pre-instructed CD to remain non-reactive. Don’t move.
Hated the end when Chad smiled at the ...muted/ yes answer.
2 children were dead in your B/yard .What are you smiling about Chad?

MOO & observe

She was "Daybell" when she was telling everyone she was still Vallow. She & CD snuck off and got married and didn't tell their kids or closest friends or family. She wanted to keep it quiet then but wants it on National News now that she is a Daybell. Was she not proud when she married CD in Hawaii just days after he buried his wife? She wants to attach herself to CD now (maybe because he is still a god) but I would caution to be careful what she asks for. She might just be tying herself into that corner with her own ropes. She might have had a short period of plausible deniability (not even sure where I am going) by saying she was "caught under CD's hypnotic powers" while with him and now that she has escaped his "grasp" she could think more clearly and begin to blame him.
I think she wants to ride or die w/CD hoping neither will turn on the other.
IMO

And don't forget that she was Lori Ryan when she rented the storage unit!

Excellent point. Of course Chad would want to include them in the 144,000. If the Daybell kids weren’t aware of Chad’s unique brand of religion that’s a strong indication that he knew all along the stuff he’s spouting is hogwash.
Per friend April in Kauai, I think (memory banks are not working today), to be among the 144,000 you had to..."distance" from your children. Was that the term that was used? So if Chad wanted to include his own children in the 144,000 they would have to dispose of Chad's infant grandchild by July 22. I wonder how they feel about that?

Wasnt it in Hawaii the judge asked why she was in court in prison garb?

It can actually impede the right to a fair trial so I wouldn't categorize it as "ridiculous". Jmo
Could be regarding the judge in Hawaii. I don’t remember. The defense could certainly bring it up but this by itself IMO would be a non consideration by a judge.

This is something I've commented on several times. Many high level cartels, etc...that use burners are methodical in regards to how they're purchased, used once and disposed. The fact that they had that many (I'm going to assume they weren't all unused ones) shows the level of ignorance they have in regards to anonymity.

I am not surprised this group operatesd as such and even kept a collection
I wonder if the three used burners to communicate and AC just thought his personal phone along thinking all the incriminating evidence will be gone when they got rid of those three phones. It's weird that the affidavits don't mention any verbal or text communication, besides what they found on TD's phone.

I love this judge!
I zoomed in on Chad. He only moves his mouth when Lori is mentioned.
And he’s prob thinking he should have offed Melanie Gibb hindsight.
His lawyer remained frozen like a John Travolta hologram ,lmao!
I’m sure his lawyer pre-instructed CD to remain non-reactive. Don’t move.
Hated the end when Chad smiled at the ...muted/ yes answer.
2 children were dead in your B/yard .What are you smiling about Chad?

MOO & observe

Re BBM
A few times, I could have sworn their frame froze the both of them. It wasnt until I saw the lawyer twitch a little that I realized yeah, they are still breathing. :)

Sounds of children singing in the background "The wheels on the bus go round and round . . ."

How will CD's kids explain this to his grandchildren? Gather round kids, let me tell you a story about your Grandfather . . .
Luckily, they have wonderful, wonderful stories to tell about Tammy and I imagine they will focus on those.

Last edited:
I agree with you (I think). There is still a place for Miss and (IMO) Ma'am. I almost posted this as a question last night:How would you hail a woman whose name you don't know to get her attention? "Excuse me, ____?" For me, probably owing to my age and where and when I was raised (and by whom), I would tend to fill in "Miss" for a woman younger than me, "Ma'am" for a woman roughly the same age or older than me. I will tend to use "Ms. ____" to refer to any woman whose preferred surname I already know, regardless of any marital status. But it would take a ton of retraining to bring myself to use "Ms." in the "Excuse Me, ___" scenario.

MOO
This is funny, because I remember being surprised in my thirties when someone called me M'am. It was even more surprising when my students here in NM called me Miss in my late 40s and even 50s. A lot of it is regional and cultural. I'm in my 60s now, and I haven't heard anyone call me Miss for some years.

I don't think Ms is used in a colloquial fashion like that. You make an interesting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks