OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, IIRC, Josh and Violet are brother/sister, children of Dennell Rhoden, brother of Clarence Rhoden, (CRSR'S dad). I don't believe McJunkin was kin to the Rhodens, but could be wrong. McJunkin was found shot to death in April 2017, but news has been wiped clean about that. Also, there is no indication of where Josh Rhoden is currently. JMO

Since DeWine, PCSO and all have the evidence showing the 4 Wagners did the planning and execution of the murder of all 8 Rhoden family members, plus Hannah Gilley, why are we discussing other people who weren't part of the murders? Throwing in the names of other people makes it (wrongly) appear they were somehow involved in the murders. Since they're not on trial and haven't been arrested for any crimes related to the murders, why is it necessary to bring up their names?

Don't forget, it's against WS rules to discuss other people in relation to crimes if they are not considered suspects by LE.

Gees. I'm always trying to talk about the evidence and stuff on the court dockets.

Look at all the 50 plus motions! I have brought those up many times....LOL...!!!

PS..I'll talk your ear off...!

Most of those motions are considered standard procedure for defense attorneys in death penalty cases. They ask for or question the same things over and over again, even if they've already received answers. It's laying the groundwork for future appeals of a guilty verdict.

Most of those motions are considered standard procedure for defense attorneys in death penalty cases. They ask for or question the same things over and over again, even if they've already received answers. It's laying the groundwork for future appeals of a guilty verdict.
I'm sure death penalty attorneys cut their teeth on these things but
they are interesting to me because I have never heard of them before. Who knew that there are 50? standard death penalty motions in a death penalty trial? Wow.
I live in a state without the death penalty so this is all crazy s..t to me.

If the Wagner's were in my state they would, all 4, already be behind bars serving life sentences. This taking 3 years for DP cases is bull...s..t....!

Last edited:
Oh how I wish we could get things moving on here. We need good discussion on so many aspects of these cases. I've tried to start some, to no avail. I'm just not content sitting around waiting months between trials with NOTHING. There has been so much information shared via Discovery, surely to goodness, these documents paint a trail, from where this all began, to how it ended in these 8 horrible deaths. Especially now that we know who the murderers are. JMO. No doubt in my mind, with all the evidence, so far.
I have always been curious why HR ended the relationship with JW.

Gees. I'm always trying to talk about the evidence and stuff on the court dockets.

Look at all the 50 plus motions! I have brought those up many times....LOL...!!!

PS..I'll talk your ear off...!

CC, what motion do you want to talk about? Have at it, one at a time please.

CC, what motion do you want to talk about? Have at it, one at a time please.

The motions asking the judge to let them out on bail are a real hoot. It's against the law in Ohio to grant bail/bond to anyone indicted for capital murder, especially when the charges were brought by a Grand Jury. :rolleyes:o_O People accused of aggravated murder are considered a danger to the community.

JMO, the defense is bringing up some of these motions in an attempt to learn more about the prosecution's arguments and strategy and to try to get them to release as much of the evidence as possible to potential jurors.

I'm sure death penalty attorneys cut their teeth on these things but
they are interesting to me because I have never heard of them before. Who knew that there are 50? standard death penalty motions in a death penalty trial? Wow.
I live in a state without the death penalty so this is all crazy s..t to me.

If the Wagner's were in my state they would, all 4, already be behind bars serving life sentences. This taking 3 years for DP cases is bull...s..t....!

bbm

yeah.....we are a hang 'em high state too. I think at one time we led the country in the number of executions surpassing even texas. most plead guilty to get the dp off the table.

One big question in my mind is how did the Investigators come up with the list of phones to search...listed in AW's early discovery? I have researched each and every one. There is much information there. MUCH. And it relates to the victims in several ways. Hmmm
Loomis if you have the information saved could please send it to me.

Thanks for these early video news reports, Dudly. I was just noticing at about 5:00 in the video, in the upper right hand corner, you can see the home at 51 Union Hill Rd. On AW's discovery list of evidence to be introduced at her trial, there's security video evidence from this address.

I wonder what was on their security cameras that's proof that AW participated in the murders. Was it video of her driving a car that night around the time of the murders? Was she the driver who dropped them off, then acted as lookout to alert the other W's if LE came by? Had she gone by Dana's home earlier that evening to see if she was home?

Thanks for these early video news reports, Dudly. I was just noticing at about 5:00 in the video, in the upper right hand corner, you can see the home at 51 Union Hill Rd. On AW's discovery list of evidence to be introduced at her trial, there's security video evidence from this address.

I wonder what was on their security cameras that's proof that AW participated in the murders. Was it video of her driving a car that night around the time of the murders? Was she the driver who dropped them off, then acted as lookout to alert the other W's if LE came by? Had she gone by Dana's home earlier that evening to see if she was home?

She was the ringleader of course she was there. As a driver , decoy, and personally, I believe she removed the children out of harms way that night. Obviously no proof just opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23