Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! An MOS is your Military Occupational Specialty - if I recall correctly, Vanessa is a 91F (Small Arms Repair). 91Y is Supply. In my experience, Supply was always "in charge" of the arms room as far as equipment accountability goes. I'm wondering if AR was a Supply NCO and possibly recently demoted. It seems like I recall seeing a picture of him wearing SGT rank but I could be mistaken.

I wonder if AR has an article 15

I can make sense of Supply Sargent/Executive Officer and Just My Experience, but could you explain 91F, MOS, and ADA unit, please? Only if these matter in the discussion, of course.
As Cryptomensia stated, MOS is military Occupation Specialty and 91F is the code associated with it.

Every enlisted and perhaps warrant officer occupation in the army has a "MOS" code. These codes describe every army occupation for enlisted soldiers and perhaps warrant officers. There are probably several hundred such occupations.

Likewise, every unit in the army has a TOE chart which relates exactly how many soldiers will be assigned to that unit at full strength and what specialties each and every soldier must have for the unit to complete its mission.

ADA in military acronym speak used to mean Air Defense Artillery (almost all missiles as the "artillery" component has become increasing outdated and phased out.

My knowledge of him being in charge of the arms room and her superior is from the media/social media.

E-5 is the most junior NCO in practical terms as I believe E-4 corporals have gotten increasingly rare. Would the NCO in charge of the battalion arms room be an E-5, or perhaps, say an E-6 with the E-5 serving as assistant NCO in charge?

I wish I had more knowledge to give better information.

Last edited:
I wonder if AR has an article 15

Something else I'd like to add - if he is Supply, it would explain why Vanessa was called in on her day off. The last week or so of each month is when Supply conducts their Sensitive Items inventory - any item that's considered sensitive (radio, weapon, encryption device) must be physically accounted for, so regardless of their rank, a Supply Soldier can basically call in anyone that is signed for sensitive equipment. Even if the Supply Soldier is the lowest ranking Private in the company, if you blow them off during that inventory, you're basically blowing off the Commander since they are ultimately responsible for all equipment. AR could've used this scenario as a ruse.

I keep reading news articles that say 3 suspects. Is there still one on the loose or is the article incorrect? TIA
The army says 2, one of which is dead. The family says 3, but we don’t know where they are getting their information.

We’ll know tomorrow, during that press conference.

After seeing her FB pictures,I would not have been able to Pick her out of a lineup.
wow. that's very...bright.

So when are murderers going to realize it's not a good idea to shove a female in a tote or suitcase and hope no one notices she is missing? It's past the point of being an original idea.

Pigs found her????

Anyhow, bless her and her family. They all have suffered so much. So sad. Just so sad.

wow. that's very...bright.

So when are murderers going to realize it's not a good idea to shove a female in a tote or suitcase and hope no one notices she is missing? It's past the point of being an original idea.

Pigs found her????

Anyhow, bless her and her family. They all have suffered so much. So sad. Just so sad.

Her booking info is not appearing on the Inmate Search now. She doesn't show up under the CA name.

That, by itself, tells me they are trying to avoid publicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member