Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to AR FB profile only 2 friends same person. This person also happens to be in Bell County Jail according to Vinelink.
That’s not the same woman who was arrested for “TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR” according to the Bell County jail website...unless that female on FB is using an alias for the woman arrested at 2:44AM on 7/1/20. MOO. Or maybe it’s a fake account?? MOO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ETA: On page 39 and didn’t realize this info was already shared.

Wow that was fast charges right after finding the body
They had everything but the body, and were ready to move when they did. I think we’re going to learn tomorrow that CID built an incredibly strong case, and figured this out pretty quickly.

It was my hope that an arrest would be imminent, but I wasn’t all that confident they had this figured out. Glad to be wrong.

I'm glad the family can start getting some answers now. And what a tribute to Vanessa and her family that they are all so dedicated to keeping her story out there and current.
They are also beyond infuriated they lost her to something she believed in. VG decided to join at 10 years old and never wavered.

Last edited:
From June 25. Is this superior AR? If he was already in the headlights for falsifying a document, he knew his goose was cooked. Hence, his suicide.

Steve Campion
@SteveABC13

"HE'S ADMITTED THAT HE DID NOT SEE VANESSA" - Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia says Vanessa Guillen's superior submitted a report that everyone was accounted for ... but later admitted he did not see #VanessaGuillen.
10:24 AM · Jun 25, 2020
MOO that morning roll call superior the same DR, the Armory Sgt. ?

You all are so condescending here to folks who don't post much. I am aware who he is and what he himself has gone through. I asked a question, I actually got my answer later on I just did not edit my post. I still think he should not have said that to the media since he practically said it's her pending ID and since he has credibility the media will run with it, and headlined as they feel. He is above criticism? The family is clearly not wanting people to think it's her unless its confirmed, they made that pretty clear on social media.
We are all lay folks, how many cases have any of you on this forum solved ? Are you a detective? Just take facts from MSM and make guesses. Moooooooo.
I AM LIFTING YOU UP IN PRAYERS. THE FAMILY AS WELL. I have no words to Express , The pain and loss the grief. The only thing I can can do is Send prayers and thoughts. I will show the Family Respect. I am sending Mom,sister and other family and love and Prayers.

Wow.... her appearance changed... :eek:
It is my very personal opinion, as someone who struggles with food (Ed), that when, especially when, I’m under an extreme amount of stress, I gain weight. When I was in my early 20s, I gained 100lbs in less than 2 years from stress eating and punishing myself (it’s kind of like self harm). In my mid-late 20s I gained an additional 60lbs from a trauma related experience. I was slowly killing myself with food.
—Anyway, I say all of this to say that IMVHO, I think she looks different because she may have been stress eating to deal with everything in regards to that entire traumatic situation (e.g. her guilt, her shame, her anger, her fears, etc...). MOO.

IMHO if her weight fluctuation is indeed due to any mental trauma she sustained bc of her own actions, I don’t think we should attack her in that way (not saying that you are doing that, I’m just sharing my thoughts as a generalized statement). MOO.

I suggest we all support Tim Miller, all the families that we are undoubtedly going to find have suffered a loss, and Vanessa’s family.
I support LE, the military and every human life. I support all WS members and value what everyone contributes.
Please practice kindness and compassion because I think this is going to be a mess of an eye opening case even for those who have seen this and done this an exhausting number of times. instead of bashing others let’s agree to lift up the families of Vanessa and all the other missing and the Tim Miller’s, LE and our military. I know if someone I knew and/or loved went missing I would want the help of all those forces and the assistance of WS too.

How did you guess? ;-)
Her booking info is not appearing on the Inmate Search now. She doesn't show up under the CA name.

That, by itself, tells me they are trying to avoid publicity
That’s because her last name doesn’t begin with the letter A, according to the booking at 23:09.05 on 7/1, *ETA* at another jail that appears she was moved to late last night. MOO.

Last edited:
Even if he is right, I still think Tim Miller should not have said anything, was the family informed before he gave his statements?

It's not clear from your post what statements you are referencing and connecting to Tim Miller. Do you know the date and time of these alleged statements Tim made to the media? Did you know that it was actually Tim Miller that had to tell the family about the recovery of VG when none of the officials including Texas Rangers, Military CID, FBI, and Bell County Sheriff's Department, contacted the family or their attorney to inform them they located another shallow grave and recovered remains believed to be VG?

You can hear Tim give his account in his own words on NG podcast where he explained how he was driving when he received a call from VG's sister begging for information about what was happening near the Leon River in Texas after learning details from Washington, DC media that her sister's remains were located. Tim was shattered and livid that he had to tell the family the horrible news they'd been dreading for months that VG was never coming home.

More human remains found during search for Vanessa Guillen near Leon River

June 30/July 1, 2020

Miller said the remains were found in a shallow grave but were concealed well enough that the dogs used in the first search did not find them. Miller said he informed Guillen's family about the remains.

MOO Vanessa didn't mistake an e4 for an e5.

Did Robinson get "acting jack" stripes?
A promotion given solely to be able do a job that requires an NCO level supervisor, stripes which would be taken away when his job changed.

Or is another soldier, a sergeant involved?

That’s not the same woman who was arrested for “TAMPER/FABRICATE PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR” according to the Bell County jail website...unless that female on FB is using an alias for the woman arrested at 2:44AM on 7/1/20. MOO. Or maybe it’s a fake account?? MOO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ETA: On page 39 and didn’t realize this info was already shared.
It most definitely is the same person, one profile uses her maiden name and one her married name. She was booked in at 4:00 am.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1593683886603.jpg
    FB_IMG_1593683886603.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 193
It's not clear from your post what statements you are referencing and connecting to Tim Miller. Do you know the date and time of these alleged statements Tim made to the media? Did you know that it was actually Tim Miller that had to tell the family about the recovery of VG when none of the officials including Texas Rangers, Military CID, FBI, and Bell County Sheriff's Department, contacted the family or their attorney to inform them they located another shallow grave and recovered remains believed to be VG?

You can hear Tim give his account in his own words on NG podcast where he explained how he was driving when he received a call from VG's sister begging for information about what was happening near the Leon River in Texas after learning details from Washington, DC media that her sister's remains were located. Tim was shattered and livid that he had to tell the family the horrible news they'd been dreading for months that VG was never coming home.

More human remains found during search for Vanessa Guillen near Leon River

June 30/July 1, 2020

Miller said the remains were found in a shallow grave but were concealed well enough that the dogs used in the first search did not find them. Miller said he informed Guillen's family about the remains.

I am aware. I still think he should not have said anything to the media unless the family told him he could. Their official page was very unhappy with the media for their reports and most info came from him.That's fine if others disagree. It does not mean I think he lacks compassion or isn't a good man or he had any bad intentiond. I've gotten so invested in a previous case before I have donated directly to Texas Equasearch cause they kept not giving up on finding her.

Texas Equine Search lead by Tim Miller had been search through Leon River for 9 days. The first day was right where VG was found, but because of the concrete it was overlooked. Then on day 9 a rancher smelled death and called the Bell County Sheriff’s Department. So, they had a tip where the body was from someone.

I live in Killeen Texas 3 miles from Fort Hood, and 1 mile from where Aaron Robinson committed suicide. I don’t know 100%, but the whole town seems to know. Fort Hood knew who was involved the day she went missing. Aaron Robinson was seen struggling to put the suitcase in his car. The armory is a very secluded area. That with his license plate, no brainer.

Do you think that they were working on it but just doing so secretly as opposed to a cover up?

I read some of the Iamvanessaguillen stories, heartbreaking to know what women and men as well are going/gone through trying to serve their country from their own folks. It still doesn't seem to be as mainstream yet, could be because of all the other things going on. Vanessa, your name will live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member