Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]

July 1, 2020

Vanessa-Guillen.jpg

In an exclusive “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,” Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller reveals disturbing details in connection with Fort Hood soldier, Vanessa Guillen.

According to Miller, there are several suspects in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Guillen. The Guillen family lawyer, Natalie Kwaham, said one of the suspects, identified as Aaron Robinson, shot himself overnight at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday after learning human remains were found. He ran out in shorts when confronted and shot himself in the head.

The remains were found in a shallow grave next to the Leon River in Texas, and Miller says it’s Guillen, although it has to be confirmed officially by a medical examiner.

The official confirmation could take a while since the remains were sealed in concrete. The suspected killers, according to Miller, poured freshly-mixed concrete directly onto Guillen’s body to make a homemade body vault. They also allegedly bought lime, shovels, and plastic bags, then covered the body with rocks.

How did they know to look around there?

I live about 45 mins away, and know some people who live about 2 miles from there. They had searchers go through there back on June 22nd. About 3 weeks ago one of the landowners was installing a fence and I was told some contractors working on one of the fences there smelled the decomposition and called it in so they went back in to search it. We had a lot of rain in the past few weeks so that may have helped.

The location is a popular fishing spot for the locals, so seeing a truck or car parked near that No dumping sign wouldn't be anything unusual: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Thanks all, as that interview with Tim also outlines that once they had the witness that saw him struggling with the Pelican case, that gave LE enough to get a search warrant for phone records, which then showed the location that he was at by the river and for how long.

On the original search, they found the pelican bag 26 miles from Ft. Hood in the burn pile.

Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]

I wonder if the fence guy gets the reward monies ?

Last edited:
Do you think that they were working on it but just doing so secretly as opposed to a cover up?

I read some of the Iamvanessaguillen stories, heartbreaking to know what women and men as well are going/gone through trying to serve their country from their own folks. It still doesn't seem to be as mainstream yet, could be because of all the other things going on. Vanessa, your name will live on.
Yes, I’m my opinion they were working on it from day one.

I am aware. I still think he should not have said anything to the media unless the family told him he could. Their official page was very unhappy with the media for their reports and most info came from him.That's fine if others disagree. It does not mean I think he lacks compassion or isn't a good man or he had any bad intentiond. I've gotten so invested in a previous case before I have donated directly to Texas Equasearch cause they kept not giving up on finding her.

We do not know that the family did not give him permission to speak to the media. Even if their “official page” appeared to be upset with the media, who specifically is upset. Which family member is speaking on this official page who is upset about it?

We do not know that the family did not give him permission to speak to the media. Even if their “official page” appeared to be upset with the media, who specifically is upset. Which family member is speaking on this official page who is upset about it?
Their attorney stated that the family was very upset that they had to learn details about Vanessa's remains being found in the media, instead of getting the information from investigators. Apparently at first her mother did not believe it could be her, but I assume she meant Vanessa's entire family, including extended members.

I think one of her sisters mentioned it during the PC, too.

Their attorney stated that the family was very upset that they had to learn details about Vanessa's remains being found in the media, instead of getting the information from investigators. Apparently at first her mother did not believe it could be her, but I assume she meant Vanessa's entire family, including extended members.

I think one of her sisters mentioned it during the PC, too.

Vanessa’s family was not notified yet because the remains were not identified as Vanessa. When they are identified the Army sends personnel in person. Tim Miller (bless his heart) jumped the gun by saying it was her. The media ran with it. It’s not really anyone’s fault.

I haven’t seen the interview, but did he say he contacted the family? They’ve been pretty upset about the news on social media. :( I know they’re holding onto hope, but i wonder if he spoke to them personally.
Yes, he did. Her sister called him when they SAW IT ON MEDIA! He was so upset, but he went to them and sat down to talk with them. HE had to. NOBODY else was even answering them! He was very upset that the police or Army hadn’t even talked to them. He sounded broken up about it.
JMO

Vanessa’s family was not notified yet because the remains were not identified as Vanessa. When they are identified the Army sends personnel in person. Tim Miller (bless his heart) jumped the gun by saying it was her. The media ran with it. It’s not really anyone’s fault.
Yes, the family was fortunate to have TM as he is a compassionate person and has been through this type of experience himself and can relate to what the family is going through.

But the fact remains that this is still an active investigation and he might not know what should or should not be known by the public.

The details about AR putting the pelican case in the vehicle, the body being incased in cement, the use of lime, shovels, etc, would have been details only known to the person or people involved or who were there when the body was disposed.

Those are the type of details investigators would usually not reveal. It might give a suspect an opportunity to destroy evidence or change their story. It would also make it hard to confirm whether a potential witness got their information from the suspect themselves or from the media. It could also have an impact on a future trial.

I would think that the army would assign a family liaison or a representative to keep the family informed throughout the investigation. Not necessarily to reveal those kinds of details but at least to notify them of something important such as her body possibly being found. It could be several days until the body is identified.

Imo

The army says 2, one of which is dead. The family says 3, but we don’t know where they are getting their information.

We’ll know tomorrow, during that press conference.

Will they have the DNA ( or whatever they need to positively identify the remains) results by then? It only took a few days to identify PVT GWM's remains through dental records and, it has not been confirmed yet, if the remains found near León River, are those of VG. Do you think we will know whom the remains belong to during the press conference?

MOO JMO

IMO Mr. Miller from TX EquuSearch is a solid guy with a respected and trusted reputation. A little rough around the edges but I like that in the SAR world.

I know personally of a case where he had to tell a distraught mamma of a missing adult daughter that her chance of survival was pretty much zero at that point. They were in body recovery mode. That is tough news to deliver, a kick in the gut. Hope is gone. This was a firm but sincere conversation that only him, at that moment in time, could deliver, then be believed.

In today’s SM world, news travels at lightning speed.

It is my very personal opinion, as someone who struggles with food (Ed), that when, especially when, I’m under an extreme amount of stress, I gain weight. When I was in my early 20s, I gained 100lbs in less than 2 years from stress eating and punishing myself (it’s kind of like self harm). In my mid-late 20s I gained an additional 60lbs from a trauma related experience. I was slowly killing myself with food.
—Anyway, I say all of this to say that IMVHO, I think she looks different because she may have been stress eating to deal with everything in regards to that entire traumatic situation (e.g. her guilt, her shame, her anger, her fears, etc...). MOO.

IMHO if her weight fluctuation is indeed due to any mental trauma she sustained bc of her own actions, I don’t think we should attack her in that way (not saying that you are doing that, I’m just sharing my thoughts as a generalized statement). MOO.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I honestly didn't mean this in context of weight at all. The orange hair struck me more than anything else. And her overall affect... Believe me, i know all about emotional eating, unfortunately, and would never attack anyone for that. If it came across thst way, i apologize... The pic just struck me because she looks so much older and mean/hostile. It may be the hair color. Idk. MOO.

Will they have the DNA ( or whatever they need to positively identify the remains) results by then? It only took a few days to identify PVT GWM's remains through dental records and, it has not been confirmed yet, if the remains found near León River, are those of VG. Do you think we will know whom the remains belong to during the press conference?

MOO JMO
I would think they have identified the body by now. They should have already had a sample of her DNA to compare to. If they used dental records it might take longer but I would think they know by now.

Hopefully we will learn much more than that today.

So now that more information is coming to light, is what Vanessa’s mother said about “being pulled by her hair into a white van/truck” inaccurate?
I think that story came from a witness who said she was sure it was Vanessa they saw. It will be a significant part of the case if true. For all we know it was two different people having a violent argument. I hope it wasn't yet another victim who was harmed.

MOO JMO
Pat also, starting back in the early 2000 until present all soldiers have their DNA taken and put into the National Database. For a number of reason i.e There's usually nothing left of a person from IED's therefore DNA could identify who was who considering 4 or 5 soldiers are in vehicles at one time. Have no idea why it's taking so long because just like Morales and the thousands of other soldiers in world, her DNA is in the National Database as is mine even though I'm retired.

I have finally finished sobbing enough to type this after watching the long version of Vanessa's family calling for a congressional investigation yesterday. These sisters are amazing and the delivery is so powerful. Such a horrendous tragedy. Love and light to this family.

I would think they have identified the body by now. They should have already had a sample of her DNA to compare to. If they used dental records it might take longer but I would think they know by now.

Hopefully we will learn much more than that today.
They also have our fingerprints in the database as well. Just as MsBetsy said and dental records. They have several ways of identifying...trust me they're not trying to pay out to just anyone after a soldier succumbs from something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam